Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Why won't Pelosi impeach Trump?
They have enough on Trump, Pelosi is just sincere in not wanting to divide the country over someone who isn't worth it 33 21.85%
Pelosi is waiting for more to come from the fishing expedition 7 4.64%
They clearly don't have enough or perhaps even anything impeachable on Trump 111 73.51%
Voters: 151. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-12-2019, 01:52 PM

15,047 posts, read 8,870,511 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mason3000 View Post
Adam Schiff has been claiming for 2 years that there's clear proof of the Trump team colluding with Russia to influence the 2016 election.

If what Schiff (and other Dems) claims is true, then they would have no choice but to push for impeachment. They can't just let Trump & the Russians fix the election & then allow Russia to run our country. That's something they absolutely could not do.

So...either the D's are in complete dereliction of duty, or Schiff's been lying this whole time.

Smart money's on Schiff lying the entire time.
But it's absolutely something the Republicans don't seem to care about, and ultimately, they would be the ones who would decide whether to remove Trump from office or not.

Pelosi is quite right. It would be a waste of time to drag the country through impeachment when the GOP is going to allow this president to get away with everything in the end anyway. What would be the point? Trump isn't worth it when it would all be for naught anyway.

Maybe if the Republican party started to push back and show some backbone.....

But I jest. We all know that's never going to happen.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-12-2019, 02:14 PM
exm

3,720 posts, read 1,779,901 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
Maybe you haven't been following current events? Mueller has filed 199 criminal charges so far, either against Trump team members, former Trump associates or foreign actors who worked in Trump's favor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
There are about 20 categories. Where would you like to start?

It would also help speed things along if you'd separate the request by state or federal crimes.

Are we talking about President Donald Trump, or people who were involved with his campaign at a given point? I thought this was related to DJT who has not been indicted for a single crime.

Old 03-12-2019, 02:16 PM

51,649 posts, read 25,807,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by exm View Post
Are we talking about President Donald Trump, or people who were involved with his campaign at a given point? I thought this was related to DJT who has not been indicted for a single crime.
Too funny.

Old 03-12-2019, 02:17 PM

51,649 posts, read 25,807,433 times
Pelosi says he's not worth impeaching.

Trump says he is too, so there.

Old 03-12-2019, 04:01 PM

37,183 posts, read 19,189,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by exm View Post
DJT. If you want a list of all of the possible violations, sing out. I found mine.

Old 03-12-2019, 04:03 PM

37,183 posts, read 19,189,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Pelosi says he's not worth impeaching.

Trump says he is too, so there.
Exactly why she's playing the game the way she is. His delicate little ego won't let him remain silent for long. If he does miraculously keep mum, it's because he's scared to death of her.

Old 03-12-2019, 04:17 PM

46,267 posts, read 27,088,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post
You keep assuming I’m for the left but whatever. Never said he was outright stupid either. He’s smart enough to have good lawyers, but then again most rich people are. He was playing outside of his league though and he is ignorant of the truth.

Sorry, but your posts do not back up what you say....

Old 03-12-2019, 04:51 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,889,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post
You keep assuming I’m for the left but whatever. Never said he was outright stupid either. He’s smart enough to have good lawyers, but then again most rich people are. He was playing outside of his league though and he is ignorant of the truth.
I wouldn't say the rich are smart enough to have good lawyers, they just have the resources to get the best lawyers who can make a shred of doubt.

Old 03-12-2019, 05:13 PM

17,717 posts, read 13,531,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Sorry, but your posts do not back up what you say....

You see what you want too, Trump was smart enough to get people to vote for him without having to say how he was going to create jobs, or have Affordable healthcare, etc . So he sucked his voters, that’s smart at least on his part. Can’t say the same for his voters which he outsmarted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
I wouldn't say the rich are smart enough to have good lawyers, they just have the resources to get the best lawyers who can make a shred of doubt.
Resources =money so yeah your right.

Old 03-12-2019, 05:21 PM

5,103 posts, read 2,048,928 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
This is probably an accurate take.

What Pelosi Knows about Impeachment

Pelosi’s against impeachment because she understands that the Democrats’ best chance at overturning the 2016 result remains the 2020 election. Now all she needs to do is convince the radicals who increasingly drive the agenda of the Democratic party.[/color][/indent][/i]
Which bring us the next question, will they listen to Pelosi?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies