Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-14-2019, 12:22 PM

18,058 posts, read 10,350,196 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthlyfather View Post
Yet, the FBI never had an opportunity in study the server until after. The server had been cleaned, scrubbed, you like Martha Stewart Clinton and her cute pantomime with a dust cloth.

Gosh, that is eerily similar to what the DNC did when it was learned their IT systems had been breached. Not allow the proper federal agencies access to determine who, what, when and how.
The tech guy at the server failed to execute a directive from the Clinton team on what email should be kept. He then tried to compensate by cleaning up the email to what it should have been. There is no indication that the Clinton team had any role in his actions.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-14-2019, 12:25 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,579,752 times
I wish Mueller would release his report because then all of the SpyGate indictments will start flying. They are holding off for that reason. Will mainstream media ignore it, I wonder?

Old 03-14-2019, 12:32 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,538,911 times
Question Lisa Page: DOJ blocked 'gross negligence' charges for Hillary

Trumplings!

You keep running away!

Would one of you please crank up your courage and answer the obvious question:

Why won't tRump go after Hillary?

Why is he SO weak?

Old 03-14-2019, 12:46 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,579,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Why won't Trump go after Hillary?
What makes you think he isn't? Clinton Foundation investigation is ongoing. Mainstream media has just heard about it which is funny since Fox watchers have known about it for nearly two years now.

Still think mainstream media tells you the truth? Censorship Soviet Union style.

Old 03-14-2019, 12:51 PM

57,285 posts, read 26,206,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
I wish Mueller would release his report because then all of the SpyGate indictments will start flying. They are holding off for that reason. Will mainstream media ignore it, I wonder?
Andrew Weissman is leaving the Mueller team so I think he is getting close, one thing we can both agree on is we want this to end. I don't see any Spy Gate indictments anytime soon, blame Barr.

Old 03-14-2019, 12:52 PM

32,107 posts, read 34,720,210 times
Quote:
What makes you think he isn't? Clinton Foundation investigation is ongoing. Mainstream media has just heard about it which is funny since Fox watchers have known about it for nearly two years now.

Still think mainstream media tells you the truth? Censorship Soviet Union style.
But the Clinton Foundation is open while the Trump Foundation is shuttered. Why is that? Why has the Trump Foundation been shut down?

Old 03-14-2019, 12:58 PM

57,285 posts, read 26,206,502 times
Quote:

Yes I see that they reopened the Clinton Foundation investigation in January, 5 years wasn't enough. The statute of limitations is up if this occurred before 2014 but I expect this is just a waste of time and a distraction, strange that it was reinitiated under Whittaker's watch.

Old 03-14-2019, 01:48 PM

4,559 posts, read 1,436,942 times
Quote:

Exactly. Putin TV would NEVER air status of investigations into Russia money laundering.

Clintons have been investigated by Republicans since.....Bill admitted to... lying about sex. A big no no in.republican crowd. Never ever ever admit.

So according to Trump News channel...how many indictments / trials/ sentences have been handed down in this Clinton Investigation? In the real world. Not Trump world of " you dont like me so you need to be locked up "

Old 03-14-2019, 03:08 PM

41,813 posts, read 51,051,710 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post
Again - You could send it emails. So what?

Because once it's open to connections there is whole slew of possibilities for potential exploits both known and in the case of nations like Russia and China unknown. Keep in mind we are not talking about some common hacker targeting a common site. We are talking about an adversary with almost limitless resources that would most certainly be interested in hacking the Secretary of State. Developing or paying millions for a zero day exploit is not out of the question.

Quote:
The system was professionally operated.
To the best of my knowledge it was one person doing it part time.

Quote:
Would I be shocked if it were penetrated? Of course not. But the best evidence is that it was not.
Because of who would be hacking it and the actions Hillary and her staff took any evidence is unlikely. That is the opinion of the FBI.

Quote:
With respect to potential computer intrusion by hostile actors, we did not find direct evidence that Secretary Clinton’s personal e-mail domain, in its various configurations since 2009, was successfully hacked. But, given the nature of the system and of the actors potentially involved, we assess that we would be unlikely to see such direct evidence. We do assess that hostile actors gained access to the private commercial e-mail accounts of people with whom Secretary Clinton was in regular contact from her personal account. We also assess that Secretary Clinton’s use of a personal e-mail domain was both known by a large number of people and readily apparent. She also used her personal e-mail extensively while outside the United States, including sending and receiving work-related e-mails in the territory of sophisticated adversaries. Given that combination of factors, we assess it is possible that hostile actors gained access to Secretary Clinton’s personal e-mail account.
Bold is mine, the only way to insure encryption of email is to encrypt it yourself. There is no mention of her doing this one way or the other and it's a PITA, I'd assume she didn't given the utter lack of security to begin with. Keep in mind her original excuse was for convenience.

Old 03-14-2019, 03:13 PM

41,813 posts, read 51,051,710 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by what'd i miss View Post
.Bill admitted to... lying about sex.

While under oath, that's a felony. He was ultimately disbarred and paid a hefty fine.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies