Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-13-2019, 12:17 PM

16,757 posts, read 8,155,027 times

Advertisements

Op wanted us to see the new talking points with a 2 year old video. Shame on him.

Manafort gets more time today and gets a new 16 count indictment from NYC.

Trump having a great day.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-13-2019, 12:18 PM

11,404 posts, read 4,058,216 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Thought you Libs might want to get on board with the new talking points.

It's no longer Russsia, Russia, Russia or The Walls are Closing in.
You're on a roll today with the new threads LOL.

All opinion based, I should add. No factual information whatsoever.

Old 03-13-2019, 12:20 PM

16,757 posts, read 8,155,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
Ha the Left has been saying the wheels have been coming of the Trump admin for years now... but the only thing involving wheels are the ones they are spinning when it comes to proving the Russian Collusion Delusion.
The best part of today was when sentencing Manafort, The Judge stated Mueller still investigating collusion.

So more fun in court for Trump to come.

Old 03-13-2019, 12:22 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,191,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosilly View Post
I think you may be a tab bit confused. He has tried both subjects and has been voted down. The America hating left blames him for everything that they fail on.
I am on the left. I do not hate America, though I hate its love affair with guns, nation building and invasions.

Do not agree that we are a "tab" bit confused, but someone is.

Old 03-13-2019, 12:24 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,063,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Thought you Libs might want to get on board with the new talking points.

It's no longer Russsia, Russia, Russia or The Walls are Closing in.

Where did you read that Trump's Russian connections are off the table within the investigations? Please share.

Old 03-13-2019, 01:19 PM

3,835 posts, read 3,048,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
As the Kool-Aid drinking right continues lame attempts to place blame for Trump's failures everywhere but where it belongs: on Trump.

All the while libs continue to defend Obama and declare he's the best president ever.

Old 03-13-2019, 01:42 PM

37,949 posts, read 22,021,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Where did you read that Trump's Russian connections are off the table within the investigations? Please share.

The Russian collusion connections never were on the table, except in the minds of the TDS afflicted Democrats.

Old 03-13-2019, 01:52 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,609,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EastwardBound View Post
Trump has done most of what he promised, but importantly, he has not come up with a healthcare plan to "Cover everyone," which he promised in his campaign and he has not delivered on stopping illegal immigration. These two elements are essential to protecting the working class and he has failed the people.
healthcare yes.

borders no. You just fell for the oldest con in the book.... the enemy at the gate con.

YOUR real enemy is the same as mine. high regressive taxation and low/fake progressive taxation.

add to that the employment at will rules , arbitration clauses and a dozen other pro employer anti worker rules and you will figure out what has been holding down wages..

Hint tens of millions of cheap , semi-skilled/ skilled workers flooding western europe from eastern europe over the last couple of decades has NOT destroyed employment for locals.
why? they have laws to provide floor preventing employers from abusing them like they can here...

Old 03-13-2019, 02:11 PM

40,931 posts, read 48,978,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
North Korea being a problem is not something Trump created, in fact he has made more advances in controlling the leader of NK then any previous president. US presidents have been trying for 60 years to try and bring peace in the Korean peninsula. Every US president has been trying to create a denuclearized Korean peninsula, ever since Clinton allowed them to create a nuclear bomb. So cut Trump some slack.

Did Kim stop terrorizing the region by launching his missile? Yes!

Did Kim return US prisoners? Yes!

Did Kim return the remains of many US servicemen from the Korean war? Yes!

Did Kim destroy the Punggye-ri nuclear test site? Yes!

And all of this was done without the US having to do anything but cancel one military training exercise.
Yeah.. Well let me list all the good things Obama did to tame NK and stop their Nuke Program:

Also, Obama's well thought out program to stop China from stealing our trade secrets and technology consisted of:

As you can tell, both were highly successful

Old 03-13-2019, 03:48 PM

6,453 posts, read 6,990,177 times
I don't see it.

Russian collusion/Impeachment? Nope
Economy/GDP humming? Yup
Unemployment down historic lows? Yup
Wages up? Yup
China trade deals being made? Yup
Wall going UP? Yup
Lower taxes? Yup
EU paying their fair share of NATO? Yup
Better trade deals with NAFTA redrafted? Yup
Illegal Immigration being stopped? Yup
Scrapped the Paris Accord and iranian Nuke Deal? Yup
NK denuking? Yup (kinda)

Gas prices are low...my investments are up

We're in what? Year 3?

tell me why I should be mad at "agent orange" again?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies