Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-14-2019, 03:16 PM

388 posts, read 200,660 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
You have no idea what communism is.
i dont need to know how many fairies can dance on the head of a pin.

i only need to know what trying to spread communism has invariably done. go live out your dreams, or get honest when you talk about them, though spare me your fantasies. i dont have to adopt your philosophy to understand what the real effects are. heck, thats what ideologues always insist-- that you cant judge, until you agree. get real.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-14-2019, 03:18 PM

388 posts, read 200,660 times
Quote:
The great Americans are on my side.
you say most americans dont understand communism, though you use the same propaganda as the people you say arent real communists, because the comparison would show how wrong you are. im sure you can be trusted.

Old 03-14-2019, 03:20 PM

10,501 posts, read 7,037,424 times
Quote:
Corporate farms have destroyed the arbor life, and leave people with little motive to live.

I hate communes, but I love freedom. Make living standards lower, let people control modern technology and not just large businesses, end it all. We will be happier like Bhutan.

This is interesting. So how exactly are we going to have things such as mobile communications, airlines, and other things that require enormous logistical effort? "Oh, we don't need cancer fighting drugs. We'll just give people echinacea!"

The other thing that demonstrates lack of self awareness of your part is that you're wanting to decide what is going to result in happiness. The use of the verb "make" is revealing, essentially speaking to the fascistic methods you're willing to consider. By gum, you're going to force people to give up all that bad, bad technology so that we can live like the people in Bhutan, a country that only functions because it receives billions of dollars in foreign aid from India. That's nice.

Old 03-14-2019, 03:22 PM

10,190 posts, read 7,954,135 times
Quote:
The great Americans are on my side.

I manifest western nature, plains, and freedom. You despise it.

But people want to produce cooperatvly and live free from finance that dictates our lives. We will prosper, and your economic wealth will mean nothing.

Americans oppose communism because they don’t know what it is. But we will win.

LOL!!! Thanks for the laugh, Commie. You don't know this country and people like you are nothing but a threat.

Old 03-14-2019, 03:28 PM

15,507 posts, read 6,431,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinivanDriver View Post
This is interesting. So how exactly are we going to have things such as mobile communications, airlines, and other things that require enormous logistical effort? "Oh, we don't need cancer fighting drugs. We'll just give people echinacea!"

The other thing that demonstrates lack of self awareness of your part is that you're wanting to decide what is going to result in happiness. The use of the verb "make" is revealing, essentially speaking to the fascistic methods you're willing to consider. By gum, you're going to force people to give up all that bad, bad technology so that we can live like the people in Bhutan, a country that only functions because it receives billions of dollars in foreign aid from India. That's nice.
Your lying has become unhinged.

Let’s have a confederate government of direct democracies and no corporate wealth.

The application of technology will shrink, but the technology will still exist. So rather than making smart phones that a large corporate power can sell and manufacture, people will utilize the technology from a less consumerist mind set.

And I have no intention of lowering the average age of life, but why is growing old good?

Anyways we will have a free global economy where trade is concentrated and therefore limited and people cannot own private wealth.

The valleys lakes and rivers will grow back, new innovative farming techniques will evolve, and people will be happier. You say I am deciding for them, but I am not. I am ending the consumerist disaster that requires cheap labor and exploitation to make the domestic population slaves.

Old 03-14-2019, 03:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty011 View Post
LOL!!! Thanks for the laugh, Commie. You don't know this country and people like you are nothing but a threat.
The ranchers, innovators, and towns folk that built the soul of America trading with the natives are on my side. You envision death in a industrial dystopia were technology rules over people rather than the other way around and private capitalists and financiers enslaving all others for profit.

Go back to the time of mountains and rivers and colonies and small cities. They would have hated you with a burning passion.

Old 03-14-2019, 03:36 PM

10,190 posts, read 7,954,135 times
Quote:
The ranchers, innovators, and towns folk that built the soul of America trading with the natives are on my side. You envision death in a industrial dystopia were technology rules over people rather than the other way around and private capitalists and financiers enslaving all others for profit.

Go back to the time of mountains and rivers and colonies and small cities. They would have hated you with a burning passion.

If you think these people want communism for this country you are totally crazy and further communication with you is a waste of time. You don't have the slightest idea what most Americans want for this country. Hint... "it ain't communism."

Old 03-14-2019, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty011 View Post
If you think these people want communism for this country you are totally crazy and further communication with you is a waste of time. You don't have the slightest idea what most Americans want for this country. Hint... "it ain't communism."
Back then they didn’t need communism. With the advancements in the corporate state and technology, communism is the only way of controlling the beast.

As for people today, they are brainwashed by consumerist propaganda.

But they can be convinced otherwise as in their natural state they are against corporatism. More and more people are turning away from it.

Old 03-14-2019, 03:51 PM

2,594 posts, read 1,241,335 times
I not sure we need 20th century style communism but we definitely need to reevaluate our relationship with 21st century corporate capitalism before it fundamentally destroys our nation and the global economy with it.

Old 03-14-2019, 04:29 PM

16,215 posts, read 11,335,819 times
The problem isn't "capitalism", but "consumerism" on steroids / gone mad, thanks to the hucksterism of Hollywood, Madison Avenue, and the mass / mainstream media; too many of us, and especially the "trailing spouses", youngsters, retirees, institutional inmates, and all those insulated from the productive process, have simply been seduced into expecting too much, and/or shielded from the realities of making a living in the post-industrial world. That failure to communicate has often been aggravated by supervisors within the corporate structure who tend to perpetuate the myths rather than face up to, and deal with the truth. and an entertainment industry increasingly devoted to fantasy, rather than the challenges and imperfections of the real world, isn't helping things.

The basic interaction of supply and demand in an open market has little to do with this; but we all know who'll be blamed when the realities don't measure up to the unrealistic expectations.

Last edited by 2nd trick op; 03-14-2019 at 04:55 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies