Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-24-2019, 03:37 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,560,145 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoOnMyMind View Post
So many crickets in here. Sorry to dissapoint you folks but your president is NOT a puppet of Putin or anyone else. If I had a dollar for every outrageous post or topic on the Russia nonsense (“treason, puppet, pee-pee tape in Moscow, blackmailed by Putin”, etc) from mostly the same bitter people (you know who you are) I would be very rich. Time to eat your crow and find new orders from CNN.

This day is for those that didn’t buy into the nonsense and kept their heads while the whole country lost theirs!
There is no crickets. trump is still just as corrupt as always, and you all know it

17,623 posts, read 6,911,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Bwa ha ha...! Mueller found NO evidence of collusion or obstruction. Democrats and the MSM has been lying to their voter base for 2 years.
Let's recap:

* A YouTube video caused a terrorist attack
* "I did not have sex with that woman, Monica Lewinsky"
* The Covington high school students are racists
* Brett Kavanaugh is a serial rapist
* Jussie Smollet was a victim of a hate crime
* Trump colluded with the Russians

Let's face it, the problem is the people who support Democrats. There is no lie they won't believe and/or parrot, as long as it furthers their hateful vendetta against the rest of us. These attacks on Trump are attacks on patriotic Americans who oppose the destroy America agenda of the left, make no mistake about it.

20,702 posts, read 12,533,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
Well, so much for the people on here accepting the Mueller report.

They all said they would accept it if there was no collusion, or obstruction, but as we all knew, they would never accept anything other than impeachment.
We didn't see the Mueller report!

Old 03-24-2019, 03:38 PM
Status: "Moldy Tater Gangrene, even before Moscow Marge." (set 1 day ago)

5,790 posts, read 3,599,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Bwa ha ha...! Mueller found NO evidence of collusion or obstruction. Democrats and the MSM has been lying to their voter base for 2 years.
The report still leaves open Obstruction of Justice. Plus it did net dozens of senior officials. At the very least, it proved the campaign had in appropriate contact with the Russians, even if Trump himself didn't collude with a foreign power. It still speaks to Trump's ability to recognize good company to be in, and thus build a high quality leadership team.

8,312 posts, read 3,927,691 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
Stupid question from me...

Why - after two years of investigations - did Mueller decide to state that Trump did not commit a crime and Trump is not exonerated?

He had two years plus and gave a no decision. I don't understand the point of that (other than to allow Trump to be demonized). Why not continue until you came to a decision - OR - why even mention it at all?

It is surely puzzling. Here's the text of the finding for what it is worth:

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...?module=inline

According to Barr's summary:

"The report's second part addresses a number of actions by the President – most of which have been the subject of public reporting – that the Special Counsel investigated as potentially raising obstruction-of-justice concerns. After making a “thorough factual investigation” into these matters, the Special Counsel considered whether to evaluate the conduct under Department standards governing prosecution and declination decisions but ultimately determined not to make a traditional prosecutorial judgment. The Special Counsel therefore did not draw a conclusion - one way or the other – as to whether the examined conduct constituted obstruction. Instead, for each of the relevant actions investigated, the report sets out evidence on both sides of the question and leaves unresolved what the Special Counsel views as “difficult issues” of law and fact concerning whether the President's actions and intent could be viewed as obstruction. The Special Counsel states that “while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.”

26,694 posts, read 14,565,372 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaMaj7 View Post
A weaponized government is rotten to the core!
Not if it’s weaponed against the conservatives.

Old 03-24-2019, 03:39 PM

18,466 posts, read 15,250,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
There is no crickets. trump is still just as corrupt as always, and you all know it
But he didn't collude with the Russians. The report was clear that there was no evidence of collusion. The point of that person’s post is still valid.

5,731 posts, read 2,193,482 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
Is that you Adam Schiff?

30,253 posts, read 23,737,137 times
I'm still enjoying my "early" celebration that the left thought I shouldn't have started. I said I had no worries - and now the left sees why - because as the Trump supporters knew all along, there was no collusion.

Also, one question: If the SDNY can open more investigations without issue, why did we ever need a special counsel?

The more the left talks, the worse they look.

Oh, and by the way, I told you the MSM is a bunch of phony "journalists". They are nothing more than paid liars whose job is to spread propaganda to the clueless in this country. They did a bang up job on some people who bought into their bs. And all that time, the smugness of the left telling us that "you'll see".

Yep, I'm sure seeing, alright.

I haven't laughed this hard since November 2016.

Old 03-24-2019, 03:41 PM

7,150 posts, read 4,904,543 times
OJ got off the first time, too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies