Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-25-2019, 11:05 AM

17,456 posts, read 6,776,646 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna-501 View Post
Everyone should be able to see the report!!!
I don't need to see the report. I also don't need to hear another word about so-called Russian collusion ever again. I knew as soon as this started that it was a Democrat-orchestrated political attack. And I was right.

The only reason the Democrats "need" to see the report is so they can hopefully find some innuendo to throw at Trump to continue their political attacks on him. That's all. I don't care if the report gets released or not. It doesn't matter what the report says or doesn't say because we all know what the Democrats' reaction will be. The report is irrelevant; the Democrats will continue to lie and smear Trump because it's all they have.

Old 03-25-2019, 11:06 AM

79,908 posts, read 44,064,775 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna-501 View Post
Everyone should be able to see the report!!!
I have this feeling that many who want to read it will wish it had been kept private if it was released. Good or bad, I believe we paid for it (despite the claims it will be covered by fines) so we have a right to it.

I'll bet the true source of the Hillary tapes are in it.

Old 03-25-2019, 11:06 AM

6,453 posts, read 6,995,149 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeye77 View Post
You LWLTs keep clinging to the thinnest of threads because your unable to face the fact that you've been "hornswoggled".

The full report can not be released, and you all know it.

They KNEW that these were the rules when they opened the investigation ...and NOW they want change the rules again because conclusions did not satisfy the lies they were being told...unbelievable.

They know that the full report can't be released in order to protect the confidentiality of the people involved. They know this...and they continue to purposely lead their sheep off this cliff.

And NOW they want Mueller subpoenaed to answer for it...they were pining for this report, and now it can't be trusted lol

Old 03-25-2019, 11:08 AM

24,204 posts, read 19,118,518 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
2 completely different situations...I don't expect you to be able the make the distinction, since well, you posted something that is completely opposite....

But, lets play....

Were they under the same circumstances as the other?
The exact same circumstances? Of course not and who said it was? Certainly not me.

Is this incident worthy of investigation to see if Trump's intemperate words and tweets were a factor? Only a right wing partisan would claim that Benghazi needs to be investigated YET AGAIN but this doesn't.

Old 03-25-2019, 11:08 AM

117 posts, read 98,463 times
Why can't left wing nut libs lose with grace? Just suck it up. There was NO collusion. The collusion thing is over. Move on.

Old 03-25-2019, 11:10 AM

24,204 posts, read 19,118,518 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by itshim View Post
Nope, Barr's report reiterates that according to their legal standards, NO OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE occurred by Trump

In addition, Mueller Recommended "NO NEW INDICTMENTS"

Please show us anywhere where Mueller believes or outlines Trump's actions met the standards of "obstruction" and where the NEW indictments are to reflect that...I'll wait...
Repeating yourself doesn't change anything. Your quotes once again show that BARR concluded no obstruction, not Mueller.

In fact, Barr's letter confirms explicitly that Mueller stated that he was not exonerating Trump in this regard. Anything beyond that is Barr's conclusion, NOT Mueller's, which is what I've said.

Page 3, last sentence of the first paragraph on that page.

https://apps.npr.org/documents/docum...use-and-Senate

Old 03-25-2019, 11:10 AM

6,453 posts, read 6,995,149 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
I don't need to see the report. I also don't need to hear another word about so-called Russian collusion ever again. I knew as soon as this started that it was a Democrat-orchestrated political attack. And I was right.

The only reason the Democrats "need" to see the report is so they can hopefully find some innuendo to throw at Trump to continue their political attacks on him. That's all. I don't care if the report gets released or not. It doesn't matter what the report says or doesn't say because we all know what the Democrats' reaction will be. The report is irrelevant; the Democrats will continue to lie and smear Trump because it's all they have.
^^ this is 100% correct. They want to see a report so that somewhere within these 20,000 words, they can desperately find some grey area of subjective interpretation and create a new "investigation" and wring their hands about it for another 2 years and keep the conspiracy left wing nuts wearing tin foil hats.

Old 03-25-2019, 11:11 AM

11,046 posts, read 5,248,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
The exact same circumstances? Of course not and who said it was? Certainly not me.

Is this incident worthy of investigation to see if Trump's intemperate words and tweets were a factor? Only a right wing partisan would claim that Benghazi needs to be investigated YET AGAIN but this doesn't.

when the FBI Director with the DOJ botched the Clinton email investigation, I say yeah, investigate it again properly. She deleted 30,000 emails with classified data under subpoena and her server got exposed to foreign powers, yeah that qualifies for a proper investigation and prosecution of the witch.

Old 03-25-2019, 11:13 AM

17,390 posts, read 11,938,010 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClubMike View Post
The democrats keep saying it is not done, it is done the A.G. said no obstruction, it was his call to make. This is why the democrats are going to lose big, they cannot accept results. Obama had his chance now let Trump have his and run the country.
And are proving at every turn that it is not about the truth, but rather the fact that they cannot accept the reality that they lost.

Old 03-25-2019, 11:13 AM

7,520 posts, read 2,795,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
Repeating yourself doesn't change anything. Your quotes once again show that BARR concluded no obstruction, not Mueller.

In fact, Barr's letter confirms explicitly that Mueller stated that he was not exonerating Trump in this regard. Anything beyond that is Barr's conclusion, NOT Mueller's, which is what I've said.

Page 3, last sentence of the first paragraph on that page.

https://apps.npr.org/documents/docum...use-and-Senate
Did you accept Comey's public statement in July 2016? Even though it was not in his purview to decide?

This was Barr's job to decide.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies