Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-25-2019, 01:32 PM

18,449 posts, read 8,275,501 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney123 View Post
I think Hillary is gonna get another shot at defending herself. Just sayin.
I think there's a good chance Russia hacked the DNC through her......unsecured server and phones

...don't know what to do about that though...she wiped the server..and they beat the phones with hammers
and trashed about 30,000 emails

I'm glad that's not obstruction though

Old 03-25-2019, 01:34 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,628,813 times
Ahh.

The poor leftists. They are shell shocked, angry, outraged, crying and psychotic all at once over this news. They've been rooked yet again, but can't handle the YUGE Red Pill they were forced to take this weekend.

Trump is innocent. No Russia Collusion. Trump wins again. MAGA!

And most importantly, the fake MSM has been exposed yet again to be irrelevant and not more than creators of fodder for the idiots who can't think for themselves. Ironically these are the ones who think they are smarter than everyone else too.

Old 03-25-2019, 01:36 PM

7,520 posts, read 2,809,067 times
And the idiotic media deflection begins.

You should really really believe us now.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...ngress/585643/

Old 03-25-2019, 01:39 PM

17,717 posts, read 13,536,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Ahh.

The poor leftists. They are shell shocked, angry, outraged, crying and psychotic all at once over this news. They've been rooked yet again, but can't handle the YUGE Red Pill they were forced to take this weekend.

Trump is innocent. No Russia Collusion. Trump wins again. MAGA!

And most importantly, the fake MSM has been exposed yet again to be irrelevant and not more than creators of fodder for the idiots who can't think for themselves. Ironically these are the ones who think they are smarter than everyone else too.
Does that mean that you and Fox News plans to stop talking about Hillary and her emails? I thought not. She was found innocent as well and some two years later you can’t stop talking about her.

Old 03-25-2019, 01:41 PM

4,481 posts, read 2,285,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redwood66 View Post
And the idiotic media deflection begins.

You should really really believe us now.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...ngress/585643/
Moving the goal posts to fit the narrative.

Old 03-25-2019, 01:44 PM

7,891 posts, read 11,410,931 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
And you expect me to believe that YOU know all liberals? or even the majority of liberals? After all, you must, if you are capable of declaring him a liberal hero
I know what I saw on TV on the liberal leaning ilk and he was all over it. Why? You have all the answers why? You know it all why was he on there endlessly other than to bash trump? You are who you associate with and your media elites hung on his every word. Hell he was mentioned a candidate for office from your party. Wake up your actions speak the truth not your words which blow in the winds depending on what is convenient at the time.

Old 03-25-2019, 01:44 PM

20,187 posts, read 23,855,247 times
Just you watch, the liberals here will be... I was never for the Russian collusion...

Old 03-25-2019, 01:45 PM
exm

3,721 posts, read 1,780,990 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post
Does that mean that you and Fox News plans to stop talking about Hillary and her emails? I thought not. She was found innocent as well and some two years later you can’t stop talking about her.

She was found innocent? Stop right there. Let's put a special counsel on it, okay? Put Loretta Lynch and James Comey under oath. I believe to have read that the FBI recommended charging here but the Obama DOJ pushed back. How's THAT for collusion and obstruction of justice?

Old 03-25-2019, 01:47 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,628,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post
Dear, why is it that the poor leftists that I spoke about thinks that anyone who disagrees with them watches FOX? I don't. I don't even have a subscription to cable. You ought to take lesson.

You got your jaws jacked by listening to the MSM and supporting them without question or thought over Russiagate. It was all false. Two+ years of it. Hillary? The fun is just getting ready to begin there.

Take that Red Pill, wake up. You'll have a better life.

Old 03-25-2019, 01:48 PM

2,070 posts, read 892,524 times
Triumph of Conventional Wisdom: AP Expunges Iran/Contra Pardons from Barr's Record

https://fair.org/home/triumph-of-con...-barrs-record/

Barr worked at a time for the CIA, including while Bush was CIA director.

Barr was also attorney general during the Bush administration. Specifically, he was attorney general in 1992 when Bush pardoned six individuals implicated in the Iran-Contra scandal, including Caspar Weinberger, Elliott Abrams and Robert C. McFarlane.

“The Republican independent counsel [Lawrence Walsh] infuriated the GOP when he submitted a second indictment of Weinberger on the Friday before the 1992 elections. The indictment contained documents revealing that President Bush had been lying for years with his claim that he was ‘out of the loop’ on the Iran-Contra decisions. The ensuing furor dominated the last several days of the campaign and sealed Bush’s defeat at the hands of Bill Clinton.

“Walsh had discovered, too, that Bush had withheld his own notes about the Iran-Contra Affair, a discovery that elevated the President to a possible criminal subject of the investigation. But Bush had one more weapon in his arsenal. On Christmas Eve 1992, Bush destroyed the Iran-Contra probe once and for all by pardoning Weinberger and five other convicted or indicted defendants.

“’George Bush’s misuse of the pardon power made the cover-up complete,’ Walsh wrote.”

Barr as AG? Bush and Trump Dovetail | Accuracy.Org

You can fool some of the people all of the time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies