Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-25-2019, 09:18 PM

1,710 posts, read 1,463,211 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdog View Post
Nope, those don't bother me at all. What bothers me is when a presidential candidate and president elect is praising a foreign dictator, removing sanctions and ridiculing our own intelligence agencies while SECRETLY making the largest deal of his life with him and lying about it. That bothers me. A lot.

How utterly sad it is that we have people in this country who don't understand that it's crucial for our leaders to be financially unencumbered from foreign governments. This country is truly doomed by people who think like you do.
Hillary used her charity to sell access to her position as SOS.

Old 03-25-2019, 09:20 PM

24,202 posts, read 19,210,098 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy87 View Post
Nope, the GOP and the RWNJ blogosphere lied and claimed she did that but of course there's even less evidence of that than there is about Trump colluding with the Russians to influence the election.

Old 03-25-2019, 09:23 PM

13,212 posts, read 21,829,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy87 View Post
Good god. That's all you've got to say for yourself.

Hillary's charity is still going and A-rated. Trump's has been shut down for fraud.

Old 03-25-2019, 09:28 PM

1,710 posts, read 1,463,211 times
Quote:

Hillary's charity is still going and A-rated. Trump's has been shut down for fraud.
Still not president!!!

Old 03-25-2019, 09:29 PM

11,046 posts, read 5,271,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
except of course she didn't. 30,000 classified emails? Nope. Try again.

Not to mention that if you actually cared about this stuff, you'd be up in arms about everything Jared Kushner has done in terms of his communication practices. But you don't actually care about security, you just care about bashing Hillary Clinton and Democrats

Clinton had exclusively used personal email accounts on a non-government, privately maintained server instead of email accounts maintained on federal government servers when conducting official business during her tenure as secretary of state. The inspector general of the State Department and the inspector general of the intelligence community said that their review of the emails found information that was classified when sent, remained so at the time of their inspection and "never should have been transmitted via an unclassified personal system." They also stated unequivocally that this classified information should never have been stored outside of secure government computer systems.

Clinton said, "I never sent or received any classified material – they are retroactively classifying it." On July 2, 2016, Clinton stated: "Let me repeat what I have repeated for many months now, I never received nor sent any material that was marked classified."

the FBI concluded: 110 e-mails in 52 e-mail chains have been determined by the owning agency to contain classified information at the time they were sent or received. Eight of those chains contained information that was Top Secret at the time they were sent; 36 chains contained Secret information at the time; and eight contained Confidential information, which is the lowest level of classification. Separate from those, about 2,000 additional e-mails were "up-classified" to make them Confidential; the information in those had not been classified at the time the e-mails were sent.

TRY AGAIN!!! Anybody else does what she did and they would lose their security clearance and be indicted.

Old 03-25-2019, 09:33 PM

13,212 posts, read 21,829,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
Clinton had exclusively used personal email accounts on a non-government, privately maintained server instead of email accounts maintained on federal government servers when conducting official business during her tenure as secretary of state. The inspector general of the State Department and the inspector general of the intelligence community said that their review of the emails found information that was classified when sent, remained so at the time of their inspection and "never should have been transmitted via an unclassified personal system." They also stated unequivocally that this classified information should never have been stored outside of secure government computer systems.

Clinton said, "I never sent or received any classified material – they are retroactively classifying it." On July 2, 2016, Clinton stated: "Let me repeat what I have repeated for many months now, I never received nor sent any material that was marked classified."

the FBI concluded: 110 e-mails in 52 e-mail chains have been determined by the owning agency to contain classified information at the time they were sent or received. Eight of those chains contained information that was Top Secret at the time they were sent; 36 chains contained Secret information at the time; and eight contained Confidential information, which is the lowest level of classification. Separate from those, about 2,000 additional e-mails were "up-classified" to make them Confidential; the information in those had not been classified at the time the e-mails were sent.

TRY AGAIN!!! Anybody else does what she did and they would lose their security clearance and be indicted.
Great, then get her indicted. I really don't care a whit about Hillary. What I care about is the Russian puppet we have in the Whitehouse.

Old 03-25-2019, 09:41 PM

Quote:
Nope, those don't bother me at all. What bothers me is when a presidential candidate and president elect is praising a foreign dictator, removing sanctions and ridiculing our own intelligence agencies while SECRETLY making the largest deal of his life with him and lying about it. That bothers me. A lot.

How utterly sad it is that we have people in this country who don't understand that it's crucial for our leaders to be financially unencumbered from foreign governments. This country is truly doomed by people who think like you do.

yes, U.S. Presidents praise dictators to find common ground and avoid war especially a nuclear power country. This has been done from FDR, Ike, JFK, Nixon, Reagan, Both Bushes, Clinton to Obama. This has been done for decades including Obama that praised Putin when he won re-election and dealing with China who is our #1 threat, not Russia.

if we were expecting a warmonger that would put troops on Russian's border and start WW 3 over Syria then you should have voted for John Mccain in 2008.

Trump couldn't remove any sanctions or make deals with any country before he became President. Once he became President, Trump has been tougher on Russia than Obama.

Some intel agencies deserve to be ridiculed for leaking to the press over the Russia hysteria to continue this madness of endless wars and endless occupations foreign policy that has been a failure.

what personal deal Trump made in Russia after he got elected?

Old 03-25-2019, 09:41 PM

17,342 posts, read 11,281,227 times
Quote:
Great, then get her indicted. I really don't care a whit about Hillary. What I care about is the Russian puppet we have in the Whitehouse.
I'm starting to think you guys are the Russian puppets trying to stage a coup of a legitimately elected U.S. President.

Old 03-25-2019, 09:52 PM

30,636 posts, read 18,227,675 times
Quote:

They've had to fire a good chunk of their staff and their revenues are plummeting now that foreign nations realize they can't buy influence as Hillary will never be president.

Old 03-25-2019, 09:54 PM

Quote:

no thanks to Comey and Obama's DOJ.......Now you are doubling down on being clueless. How is Trump a Russian puppet when he has been tougher on Russia than Obama on supplying Ukraine with weapons to defend themselves against Russia when Obama refused. Demanding NATO nations to raise their defense spending to counter Russia. Trump called out Germany for having an oil deal with Russia that they should have with the USA instead since we pay for their defense.

let's compare Obama vs Trump on Russia:

• Obama turned a blind eye to Russia’s war with Georgia in 2008.
  • In 2009 Obama axed missile defense plans for Poland and the Czech Republic, which Russia interpreted as America retreating from the European continent. Russia then became more interventionist in Europe.
  • Obama didn’t utter a peep as Russia annexed Crimea and invaded eastern Ukraine in 2014.
  • Obama ignored calls from Congress, foreign policy experts, and members of his own cabinet to provide lethal weapons to Ukraine.

• Trump did approve the sale of lethal weapons to Ukraine in December 2017.
  • On the annexation of Crimea, Sarah Huckabee Sanders stated “We do not recognize Russia’s attempt to annex Crimea. We agree to disagree with Russia on that front. And our Crimea sanctions against Russia will remain in place until Russia returns the peninsula to the Ukraine.”
  • Trump has ordered missiles to be fired at Syrian military sites (after President Assad was accused of using chemical weapons on his own people), which have a strategic alliance with Russia. In response, Putin accused the U.S. of “making the already catastrophic humanitarian situation in Syria even worse and bring[ing] suffering to civilians with its strikes.”
  • In August 2017, Trump signed into law CAATSA, the “Countering America’s Adversaries Through Sanctions Act,” which imposed sanctions on Iran, North Korea, and Russia. In the words of the geopolitical intelligence platform Stratfor “CAATSA demonstrates that the United States is more strident than ever in pushing other countries to reduce their defense and energy ties with Russia.”
  • In March, following the poisoning (presumably by the Russian government) of former KGB agent Sergei Skripal and his daughter, Trump expelled 60 Russian diplomats.
  • In April, Trump imposed for sanctions on Russia following the indictments of 13 Russians for “malicious cyber activities” earlier in March. Russia’s stock market dropped 11% on the news. Shares of the Russian aluminum giant Rusal (which is the world’s second-largest aluminum company) tanked 40% on the news.
And what’s the evidence that Trump has been kind to Russia? Because Trump says nice things about Putin, and vice versa? LOL.............look at the actions not words.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies