Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-26-2019, 05:06 PM

18,447 posts, read 8,272,093 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
Here we go, guys. DOJ has 1 week to hand over FULL Mueller report. After that deadline, subpoenas will begin.
Grandstanding.....they can make all the subpoenas that they want....they can't break the law or force Barr or Mueller to break the law
...ask either one of them....and all they have to say is....can't say....can't say...can't say

The relevant regulations contemplate that the Special Counsel's report will be a “confidential report to the Attorney General. See Office of Special Counsel, 64 Fed. Reg. 37,038,37,040-41 (July 9, 1999)

Fed. R. Crim. P. 6(e)(2)(B). Rule 6(e) generally limits disclosure of certain grand jury information in a criminal investigation and prosecution. Id. Disclosure of 6(e) material beyond the strict limits set forth in the rule is a crime in certain circumstances. See, e.g., 18 U.S.C. § 401(3). This restriction protects the integrity of grand jury proceedings and ensures that the unique and invaluable investigative powers of a grand jury are used strictly for their intended criminal justice function.

Old 03-26-2019, 05:07 PM

13,212 posts, read 21,829,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
"Individual 1" is a clear sign that Trump Derangement is at clinical levels.
You don't even see the irony in your own post, do you?

No, I guess you wouldn't.

Quote:
This has aged very very badly for Pocahontas. In fact, it's been a pretty bad year for the fake Indian.
Quote:
And this is why the Democrats are going to lose hugely in 2020. Mad Maxine will be back in the small office again
Quote:
"Beh Toe" said outside Charlotte today that the world is going to end in 12 years. Like Sandy O-C.
Quote:
The Leading Candidate for the Democrats thinks that much of America is nothing more than the "Dregs of Society". Creepy Joe goes on a tear.

Keep up the duplicity, it suits you well.

Last edited by kdog; 03-26-2019 at 05:15 PM..

Old 03-26-2019, 05:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Sadly, you have to dumb it down for the left. /SMH
I think they are mostly just yabbering...and have not even read it...letting the media tell them what to think
...it's only 4 pages

Barr went out of his way to use baby talk...not legalese...so even the dumbest among us can understand it
..and Barr went way over and beyond to explain it all

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...er-report.html

Old 03-26-2019, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBMorgan View Post
https://www.factcheck.org/2019/03/co...DmTWawWHytgumc

Kellyanne Kellyanne Kellyanne......like the rightwing nutters here, you spin to your alternative facts and in the end lie to the American people.

Shame on you girl. Get back on your broom and fly away....
no one gets a banana on that one....the left has been just as bad

...saying that Barr said that, when it was Barr quoting Mueller....and Barr didn't say it

Old 03-26-2019, 05:24 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,533,837 times
"As a matter of fairness, they should show it to you — so we can correct it if they're wrong," Giuliani told the outlet. "They're not God, after all. They could be wrong."

and there it goes.

Old 03-26-2019, 05:24 PM

11,404 posts, read 4,084,700 times
Quote:
https://www.factcheck.org/2019/03/co...DmTWawWHytgumc

Kellyanne Kellyanne Kellyanne......like the rightwing nutters here, you spin to your alternative facts and in the end lie to the American people.

Shame on you girl. Get back on your broom and fly away....
She's an awful person. Awful.

Kellyann brings shame to herself and her family. She lies almost as much as Trump.

Old 03-26-2019, 05:28 PM

25,580 posts, read 56,482,264 times
Quote:
won't happen. Congress will call him forward to testify. Guaranteed. He'll elucidate.
No, I don't think Mueller will. If you remember Comey refusing to answer a lot of questions because of ongoing investigations and/or classified, I doubt Mueller's testimony will answer much of anything - and he certainly will not throw Barr or Rosenstein under the bus.

We'll never know ALL that Mueller gathered - and, especially now that WH will also be doing redactions. Given Trump's horrible track record, there will be very little positive in that report - to the degree that 80% will be redacted if Trump has his way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by what'd i miss View Post
Number of indictments as listed in the report don't match the number made public.

Who s names are on the ones not able to be served...either til trump is out of office or because Barr didnt mention them.

Jr. For. Sure.

Trump shut it down. No doubt.
Totally agree. Embarrassed to admit this did not occur to me until last night when I heard a C-Span caller comment on how all rumors of Rosenstein leaving died after Rosenstein took that flight with Trump. Add to that to how suddenly - really, really suddenly - Mueller wrapped things up after Barr was appointed. Prior to that, projections were investigation would go on until at least end of this year.

OF COURSE it was shut down. Which accounts for why Mueller couldn't exonerate Trump on obstruction. And nobody's talking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krichton View Post
Barr is not releasing the Mueller report to anyone. Cover up fully on the way.
Indeed. As usual, Trump has bullied his way out of this. As I said earlier on this thread, Trump learned in the playpen that nice guys finish last. Now he's resumed his attacks and lies on everyone who has criticized him and about press being enemy of the people. There was very little reported by legitimate news sources about Trump that was false. 95% is true as we've learned - and, of course, like Col. Jessup has said - "[Trump] can't stand the truth [or criticism]."

Country is hurtling to its demise. Horrifying, really.

Last edited by Ariadne22; 03-26-2019 at 05:58 PM..

Old 03-26-2019, 05:34 PM

4,559 posts, read 1,436,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrie22 View Post
I just read Barr's report 3 more times...I can't find where he says how many indictments at all
...here's the link, highlight and copy it here...cause I must be blind

Also, if there are numbers...and they don't match
e.g., 18 U.S.C. § 401(3)...Federal Rule of Criminal Procedure 6(e)...only applies to the grand jury
I did t say any indictments were cited in Barrs memo.

I said a number of indicments have ben made public.

And Barr stated how many subpoena s..not indictments....were in the Mueller Report.

Old 03-26-2019, 05:38 PM

20,102 posts, read 9,018,880 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariadne22 View Post
No, I don't think Mueller will. If you remember Comey refusing to answer a lot of questions because of ongoing investigations and/or classified, I doubt Mueller's testimony will answer much of anything - and he certainly will not throw Barr or Rosenstein under the bus.

We'll never know ALL that Mueller gathered - and, especially now that WH will also be doing redactions. Given Trump's horrible track record, there will be very little positive in that report - to the degree that probably 75 or 80% will be redacted if Trump has his way.

Totally agree. Embarrassed to admit this did not occur to me until last night when I heard a C-Span caller comment on how all rumors of Rosenstein leaving died after Rosenstein took that flight with Trump. Add to that to how suddenly - really, really suddenly - Mueller wrapped things up after Barr was appointed. Prior to that projections were investigation would go on until at least end of this year.

OF COURSE it was shut down. Which accounts for why Mueller couldn't exonerate Trump on obstruction. And nobody's talking.

Indeed. As usual, Trump has bullied his way out of this. As I said earlier on this thread, Trump learned in the playpen that nice guys finish last. Now he's resumed his lies about press being enemy of the people. There was very little ever reported in the press about Trump that was false. 95% is true - and, of course, like Col. Jessup has said - "[Trump] can't stand the truth."

Country is hurtling to its demise. Horrifying, really.
Deep state huh? LMAO

Did Cheney wire the WTC too?

We laugh at this stuff and pity the poster...

Old 03-26-2019, 05:48 PM

Quote:
I did t say any indictments were cited in Barrs memo.

I said a number of indicments have ben made public.

And Barr stated how many subpoena s..not indictments....were in the Mueller Report.

That's not what you said: this is what you said

Quote:
Number of indictments as listed in the report don't match the number made public.

Who s names are on the ones not able to be served...either til trump is out of office or because Barr didnt mention them.

Jr. For. Sure.

Trump shut it down. No doubt.
"Number of indictments as listed in the report don't match the number made public."

So how many Indictments were listed in the report?...and where does it list them?

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies