Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-27-2019, 08:24 PM

1,151 posts, read 614,944 times

Advertisements

Trump was right, again and again and again, over and over. He’s always been right. For two years he said no collusion and no obstruction. For those same two years, the liberal media have been licking their chops trying to cook his goose. He told the truth, the liberal media did not. Plain and simple for all to see. Some people can’t accept the flat out truth, that amazing to me.

Old 03-27-2019, 08:25 PM

57,221 posts, read 26,166,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
Did he try? how? by using his constitutional right of firing Comey? LMAO!........Comey should have been fired since 2016......you don't stop an investigation by firing the Director of the FBI......now that Mueller didn't find any collusion by anybody in the Trump camp, the investigation should be who convince the FBI to open an investigation with what evidence.

By the way, I'm not a fan of Mueller but no way could they let Comey do that investigation properly the way he botched the Hillary investigation and was leaking classified information to the press.
No the investigation didn’t end but he got to appoint an AG that worked on his campaign then wondered why he recused himself, I would love to appoint my own judge if I went to trial.

Yes it’s his right to fire Comey, no one questions that but pretty unique moment in our history. It’s not as if presidents haven’t disagreed with AG’s in the past, I’m sure you would have been in agreement if Clinton had fired Janet Reno, no big deal and it’s his constitutional right. LOL

Old 03-27-2019, 08:26 PM

20,460 posts, read 26,319,675 times
Quote:
wrong? you can't even debate the law or facts.......Comey publicly testified to the Congress that he told Trump, on three occasions, that he was NOT personally under investigation in the counterintelligence probe. All that Trump asked him to was make it public because of the leaks to the media. Comey refused and instead he was leaking classified information to the media with McCabe. That's why both were FIRED.

Trump has the constitutional right to fired Comey, especially when he asked him to make it public what Comey told him and he refused.

the leaks to the media by Comey and McCabe were a big cloud and made it harder for Trump to govern and deal with Russia and the country. If you can't see that Comey and McCabe had to go then you are a political hack.
The American People will make that determination as to whether or not I'm a "hack" - just as they did last November when they gave the House to the Democrats in their biggest midterm win in DECADES.

I'm patient, I can wait.

Ken

Old 03-27-2019, 08:29 PM

14,756 posts, read 8,090,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibginnie View Post
Mueller has completed his investigation.

The report has been given to AG Barr.

Will you believe Mueller's conclusions if and when it it released to the public?

Source 1

Source 2

I don't have a lot of confidence in the letter that Barr has written, but if the report is released and I get to read it,
then yes, I will believe it. I trust Mueller.

Old 03-27-2019, 08:34 PM

34,938 posts, read 36,228,900 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrie22 View Post
of course we can Red.....two wrongs don't make a right

If Hillary had been prosecuted for it....I'll guarantee everyone else after her would not do it

..and prosecuting someone after her, when she got away with it scott free
And before her, others did it.... how far back can we trace it? How do we know who did it out of a lack of understanding and who did it out of malicious intent?

This sort of thing hardly started with Hillary Clinton. My point is that there's got to be a way to stop it (technologically speaking) and there needs to be accountability for it now that EVERYONE knows you're not supposed to do this.

Pointing a finger at Clinton, who is no longer in any sort of office, and ignoring EVERYONE ELSE just because she didn't get arrested....is odd.

Old 03-27-2019, 08:34 PM

11,046 posts, read 5,265,944 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
I didn't lose anything.
AMERICA lost.
Trump asked Russia for help on LIVE TV - and Russia responded by attacking Hillary's server WITHIN MINUTES.
How is that not collusion?

Trump colluded. Trump Conspired. He simply got away with it.

Ken
what????? LMAO!!! When Trump made the sarcastic comment about the 33,000 emails destroyed by Hillary when she got a subpoena it was the emails when she was Secretary of State from 2009 to 2013. It had nothing to do with the DNC/Hillary/Podesta emails in 2016.

Hillary's server when she was Secretary of State was already compromised years before Trump ran for President. This is how clueless you sound. If the Russians had her emails, they got them when she was SECRETARY OF STATE!!!! not when Trump in 2016 said if the Russians have it to turn it over to the FBI, which he was being sarcastic in the campaign trail. damn dude!!

If Comey said that Hillary's emails as SOS were probably compromised by the Russians and China and I ask China and Russia if you have those emails to give them to the FBI to investigate Hillary's lies and corruption as SOS, how is that me colluding with Russia?

isn't that obstruction? destroying 33,000 emails that some were classified under subpoena?....that's obstruction not the President firing Comey.

Old 03-27-2019, 08:38 PM

4,096 posts, read 6,211,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
Mueller concluded that he wouldn't exonerate Trump on obstruction of justice. So . . . that's why we want to see what's in the report to see why he doesn't think Trump should be exonerated.
No the leftists want to see the report because they have a preexisting conclusion that they want to try to fulfill no matter what conclusions have been found

They are a dog with a bone that they just can’t drop.

Old 03-27-2019, 08:40 PM

20,460 posts, read 26,319,675 times
Quote:
what????? LMAO!!! When Trump made the sarcastic comment about the 33,000 emails destroyed by Hillary when she got a subpoena it was the emails when she was Secretary of State from 2009 to 2013. It had nothing to do with the DNC/Hillary/Podesta emails in 2016.

Hillary's server when she was Secretary of State was already compromised years before Trump ran for President. This is how clueless you sound. If the Russians had her emails, they got them when she was SECRETARY OF STATE!!!! not when Trump said if the Russians have it to turn it over to the FBI, which he was being sarcastic in the campaign trail. damn dude!!

If Comey says that Hillary's emails as SOS were probably compromised by the Russians and China and I ask China and Russia if you have those emails to give them to the FBI to investigate Hillary's lies and corruption as SOS, how is that me colluding with Russia?

isn't that obstruction? destroying 33,000 emails that some were classified under subpoena?....that's obstruction not the President firing Comey.
More ignorant BS - but that's OK, I don't expect anything else.
As I said, the American People will decide if they think Trump didn't collude - or IF HE DID - and that tape of Trump ASKING THE RUSSIANS FOR HELP will be aired over and over and over.

Ken

Old 03-27-2019, 08:45 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,501,648 times
https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/de...ibertyalliance

Dems Had Their Turn, Now It’s Yours: Rep. Nunes Says Criminal Referrals on the Way for Anti-Trump Witch Hunters

Old 03-27-2019, 08:47 PM

11,046 posts, read 5,265,944 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
More ignorant BS - but that's OK, I don't expect anything else.
As I said, the American People will decide if they think Trump didn't collude - or IF HE DID - and that tape of Trump ASKING THE RUSSIANS FOR HELP will be aired over and over and over.

Ken

you are the one writting ignorance. You are the one that is saying that Trump on national tv told Russia to hack to Hillary's servers in 2016 when Hillary Clinton was Secretary of State from 2009 to 2013. They already had her emails. She compromised the nation's secrets for 4 years DUH!!!

One more time...Hillary Clinton destroyed 33,000 emails under subpoena and your only concern is that Trump being sarcastic asked Russia if they have her emails to give it to the FBI? that is collusion? LMAO!!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies