Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-27-2019, 08:52 PM

20,460 posts, read 26,326,009 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
you are the one writting ignorance. You are the one that is saying that Trump on national tv told Russia to hack to Hillary's servers in 2016 when Hillary Clinton was Secretary of State from 2009 to 2013. They already had her emails. She compromised the nation's secrets for 4 years DUH!!!

One more time...Hillary Clinton destroyed 33,000 emails under subpoena and your only concern is that Trump being sarcastic asked Russia if they have her emails to give it to the FBI? that is collusion? LMAO!!!!!
Just to remind you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-b71f2eYdTc

It's on tape - for ALL ETERNITY - ready to be played in political ads over and over and over again.

Ken

Old 03-27-2019, 08:54 PM

8,411 posts, read 7,420,628 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/de...ibertyalliance

Dems Had Their Turn, Now It’s Yours: Rep. Nunes Says Criminal Referrals on the Way for Anti-Trump Witch Hunters
LOL, that's funny. When we see the Mueller report, not the Barr summary, it won't be clean of wrongdoing. Individual 1 is itching to be a dictator or king!

Old 03-27-2019, 08:55 PM

11,046 posts, read 5,269,482 times
so If I asked Putin in a sarcastic way in Public to leave Syria and he later does it, that means I'm colluding with Russia? LMAO!!!

Saying that Trump ordered Putin to hack in Hillary's emails in 2016 when Hillary was SOS from 2009 to 2013 and her server was already compromised before Trump declared for the Presidency has to be on crack.

Trump ordered Russia to hack into Hillary's emails and the next Russia does it.....see? collusion!!! LMAO!!!

Old 03-27-2019, 08:56 PM

57,264 posts, read 26,192,233 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayekaye View Post
No the leftists want to see the report because they have a preexisting conclusion that they want to try to fulfill no matter what conclusions have been found

They are a dog with a bone that they just can’t drop.
I want to see the Mueller report not a summary from Trumps appointment, we didn't appoint a special council for two years so Barr could tell us the conclusion. Even Trump claimed he wanted the report made public. I trust Mueller whatever the outcome.

Old 03-27-2019, 08:59 PM

57,264 posts, read 26,192,233 times
Quote:
so If I asked Putin in a sarcastic way in Public to leave Syria and he later does it, that means I'm colluding with Russia? LMAO!!!

Saying that Trump ordered Putin to hack in Hillary's emails in 2016 when Hillary was SOS from 2009 to 2013 and her server was already compromised before Trump declared for the Presidency has to be on crack.

Trump ordered Russia to hack into Hillary's emails and the next Russia does it.....see? collusion!!! LMAO!!!
Trump has a few issues beyond his request for Clintons emails, just a few.

Old 03-27-2019, 08:59 PM

8,411 posts, read 7,420,628 times
Not only does Barr provide a weak summary of the Mueller investigation, but he will also miss the deadline for giving the Mueller Report to Congress. We may get another Barr summary. How Convenient. Can this administration be any more corrupt? Subpoena both Mueller and Barr to testify.

Attorney general expected to miss deadline for giving Mueller report to Congress, will not commit to releasing it in full.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/power...=.83b1b6911240

This:

Quote:
Mueller may not have found enough evidence to justify making Trump Jr. a target or indicting him, said Jeffrey Cramer, a former federal prosecutor. However, Mueller still could have found wrongdoing that he spelled out in his report.

“Just because there’s not enough evidence for a criminal case doesn’t mean there wasn’t wrongdoing,” Cramer said in a phone interview. “No criminal case doesn’t mean no conspiracy.”
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...-tower-meeting

Old 03-27-2019, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
Just to remind you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-b71f2eYdTc

It's on tape - for ALL ETERNITY - ready to be played in political ads over and over and over again.

Ken

Now you went from silly to full ret@rd......you said Trump told Russia to hack Hillary's emails which is a lie........then you put a video that Trump says if Russia has Hillary's deleted emails he wants to see them or to turn it over to the FBI....Russia as of 2019 hasn't done so........there goes your collusion down again.

Old 03-27-2019, 09:00 PM

Quote:

See how well that silly and ignorant lie works when the American People over and over see Trump asking for help finding Hillary's e-mails. They did't buy it in November of 2018 and the won't likely buy it in 2020.

Like I said, I can wait.

Ken

Old 03-27-2019, 09:02 PM

Quote:
Now you went from silly to full ret@rd......you said Trump told Russia to hack Hillary's emails which is a lie........then you put a video that Trump says if Russia has Hillary's deleted emails he wants to see them or to turn it over to the FBI....Russia as of 2019 hasn't done so........there goes your collusion down again.
If you say so.
LOL

Trump ASKED RUSSIA FOR HELP ON LIVE TV - and it's preserved FOREVER.

Ken

Old 03-27-2019, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
I want to see the Mueller report not a summary from Trumps appointment, we didn't appoint a special council for two years so Barr could tell us the conclusion. Even Trump claimed he wanted the report made public. I trust Mueller whatever the outcome.
Trump said yes, Barr said yes. Barr has to follow the law before the release....Trump is going further. He will release the FISA docs with the Mueller probe so everyone sees the whole picture how all of this got started.

This isn't the Jussie case, that it got sealed......LOL
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies