Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-02-2019, 03:16 PM

5,731 posts, read 2,192,381 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
Uh Barr was always going to release the report

Still in the “oh Trump is tweeting a lot because he knows Mueller is closing in” mentality eh?
Haha so true!

Old 04-02-2019, 03:29 PM

46,276 posts, read 27,088,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KayAnn246 View Post
I hope the GOP does implement a BETTER healthcare plan for the benefit of all Americans after their 10-year struggle to do it.

We should not be here, your savior obama claimed (paraphrasing) all Americans will be covered.

Quote:
But when are people going to learn that he is a liar?

You still love obama, so figure it out...

Quote:
Mexico will pay for the wall, the wall has been started,

It has, many many HUGE beautiful miles....with more to come...

https://www.dhs.gov/news/2018/12/12/walls-work

Quote:
drain the swamp,

I believe pelosi stated that many years ago...what happened?

Quote:
No Russian business ties, no knowledge of Stormy Daniels, I didn't fire (fill in the blank) because of the Russia probe, PR received $91 billion in relief.

I can keep my Dr, still waiting for my $2500...

Quote:
The guy lies and lies so why should anyone believe him. The people that continue to believe him are the fools, not him. Fool me once. Why is he stonewalling the report? Sane people know why.

Nobody is stonewalling....

And he does lie....but why are you mad because this president is lying?

Quote:
His scam works so why would he stop? He doesn't even know if he will win the election. Look at his 39% job approval ratings. Look at the midterm elections giving Democrats Oversight. No one can take anything he says seriously, ever. He can be held accountable if there is any wrongdoing, it doesn't have to be criminal. Clinton was held accountable for far less than this corrupt administration.

Look at how he gained in the senate....look how your savior lost 1200+ seats in his 8 years across the United States....

Clinton lied under oath...not because a blow job, which is what you are thinking or saying or attempting to allude to....

You supporting a liar all the while condemning a liar....is called a hypocrite....

PssttttI supported obama on a few things and I support trump on a few things....but they were both liars....I just admit it, you don't....

Old 04-02-2019, 03:34 PM

51,651 posts, read 25,807,433 times
Anybody posting that Mueller's report clears Trump is posting BS.

Barr is a Trump lackey. He was picked to carry Trump's water. Whether any of his three memos are accurate is anyone's guess.

As Barr was instrumental in getting pardons for the Iran/Contra co-conspirators, thus ending that coverup and letting Bush Sr. etc. off the hook, I'm betting he's back to his old tricks.

If Mueller's Report actually does exonerate Trump, what's the stalling all about? Let's see them.

Old 04-02-2019, 03:36 PM

42,851 posts, read 26,259,081 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Maybe we shouldn't get too confident here. Trump announced that he has a secret healthcare plan that he will announce after the next election.

I guess the Day One he kept talking about as the day he would announce his better, more affordable, cover more people healthcare plan was actually Day 366.

Also, he misspells healthcare.

Seems that Trump and the Republicans are busy trying to make hay during this brief moment of spin sunshine.
And in his 'announcement today that he wants to investigate who started the Mueller investigation" he pronounced "origins" as "oranges" not once, but three times (it's in the 2nd video in this tweet)

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1113154561013891072

Last edited by 2sleepy; 04-02-2019 at 03:47 PM..

Old 04-02-2019, 04:09 PM

46,276 posts, read 27,088,282 times
Quote:

Barr is a Trump lackey. He was picked to carry Trump's water. Whether any of his three memos are accurate is anyone's guess.

As Barr was instrumental in getting pardons for the Iran/Contra co-conspirators, thus ending that coverup and letting Bush Sr. etc. off the hook, I'm betting he's back to his old tricks.

If Mueller's Report actually does exonerate Trump, what's the stalling all about? Let's see them.
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, a leftist (you) has read the report. Great, tell us all about it.

Oh, and did you hear about mueller complaining about what barr put out...no? Neither have I.

Why are you going back and talking about the past, you know you cannot do that....crap, never mind, you hate trump, so all good....

Old 04-02-2019, 04:43 PM

25,116 posts, read 16,209,782 times
Quote:
The question remains:

If there is a complete and total exoneration, why don't they want the report to come out? It will further confirm what Individual 1 has been bragging about all along if it is released. It's possible that they don't want it to come out because it will outline corruption with the Russians (not the Russian government). Most of the corruption was in plain sight. One example is the meeting with Russians while lying about adoption, backdoor channels, over 100 contacts with Russians.

Individual 1 supporters have to wonder why the left is so interested in the lies and cover-ups in this administration. Most Americans want to see the report. Yes, redactions are necessary but not when they are handed off to Congress members that have the appropriate security clearance. Barr and others within the administration have proven over and over again that they can't be trusted. America has a right not to trust them.
some of these people have already leaked info they had no business leaking, as a vendetta against the Trump Presidency.

Old 04-02-2019, 06:18 PM

11,162 posts, read 7,959,249 times
The Dems know full well that they’re not going to get a unredacted copy of the Mueller report.
They’re just making a lot of noise to be able to cast doubt on Mueller’s findings and keep their agenda alive. If they don’t get the full unredacted they’ll cry cover up! Sad that the Dems don’t see that once again... they’re being played by the MSM and leaders of their party.
It would be against Federal law to release some of the information ... and they are well aware of this. I am not a very political person and even I can see through this charade.
Mueller’s investigation is over. The Dems want to use use the report to “find” crimes to investigate rather than to investigate crimes.
They’ve lied to the American people for 2 years and cost the tax payers 25,000,00.00 on an investigation that was predicated on lies and deceit by the left for the purpose of disparaging the President for fairly and legally winning the 2106 election.

Last edited by Sydney123; 04-02-2019 at 06:37 PM..

Old 04-02-2019, 06:49 PM

34,278 posts, read 19,365,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney123 View Post
The Dems know full well that they’re not going to get a unredacted copy of the Mueller report.
You're ignoring reality. Lets review. The "Dems" as you call them have a large variety of ways to get the full report.

Quote:
They’re just making a lot of noise to be able to cast doubt on Mueller’s findings and keep their agenda alive.
AKA they are asking to see the report instead of having a Trump lackey who wrote a 19 page document about how presidents cant be held to the law as his way of getting his current job. Remember the Starr report? It was LITERALLY printed in book form.

Quote:
If they don’t get the full unredacted they’ll cry cover up!
So easy solution, just give the gang of 8 the full copy. Lets look at what Barr is going to redact:
protecting secret grand jury proceedings; Which just like the Starr report he can ask a judge to give to others. This redacting is NOT something he should be doing.

safeguarding intelligence-gathering sources and methods; Gang of 8 has clearance to see all of this, and outside of them this redacting SHOULD occur.

shielding material that could affect ongoing investigations; Again, gang of 8 should see this. No one else.

and protecting information that would unduly infringe on personal privacy and reputation; What the screaming giraffe? No. If this harms someones "reputation" Too bad. Do bad things, and it gets found out? Tough. This has NEVER been applied before to these things. Im sure Clinton would have loved for it to be, but tough luck.

Quote:
Sad that the Dems don’t see that once again... they’re being played by the MSM and leaders of their party.
Someones being played. Remember how Trump used to say this should all be released?

Quote:
It would be against Federal law to release some of the information ... and they are well aware of this. I am not a very political person and even I can see through this charade.
Really? Which information? If you're thinking the grand jury stuff-theres a established procedure for it. Why isnt that being followed like in the prior investigations?

Quote:
Mueller’s investigation is over. The Dems want to use use the report to “find” crimes to investigate rather than to investigate crimes.
Really? Youve read it? No? Neither have I. Thats the problem.
Quote:
They’ve lied to the American people for 2 years and cost the tax payers 25,000,00.00 on an investigation that was predicated on lies and deceit by the left for the purpose of disparaging the President for fairly and legally winning the 2106 election.
Actually Manafort gave up 28 million, so using your figure its been profitable. And it as based on the Russians involving themselves in our elections-something proved conclusively by now to all but the most ignorant.

Old 04-02-2019, 09:19 PM

4,559 posts, read 1,436,094 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoBromhal View Post
some of these people have already leaked info they had no business leaking, as a vendetta against the Trump Presidency.
Oh you mean, "Russia if your listening..."

"I fired Comey because of Russia"

"I don't see any reason why it would be Russia?"

"The Press is the Enemy of the People"

Old 04-02-2019, 09:35 PM

3,614 posts, read 1,735,728 times
Quote:

So the new narrative is that Barr is in it with Trump and his lackey? I swear to God these posts that I read are becoming more and more delusional and pathetic.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies