Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-04-2019, 01:40 PM

14,489 posts, read 6,092,467 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Bond 007 View Post
For about the fifth time, I'm saying I don't know. There might not be any more indictments, and maybe there will be. We don't know until we see the actual report.

Since I don't know what's in the actual report, I cannot conclude anything about what Barr and Rosenstein may or may not have done. How many more times do I have to say that?

Nothing is certain until we see the actual report. Got it?

I could just as easily say that, since YOU are now telling us that Barr and Rosenstein are honest, that if it turns out there's damaging info in Mueller's report, that you will be forced to admit that Mueller is also honest, since he works for the same department.

There’s no “might”. There are no more indictments. Period. You are an idiot if you think there were indictments in the report and they are now so easily being covered up by Barr and Rosenstein without any sort of leakS.

Old 04-04-2019, 01:41 PM

20,862 posts, read 9,515,083 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
There’s no “might”. There are no more indictments. Period. You are an idiot if you think there were indictments in the report and they are now so easily being covered up by Barr and Rosenstein without any sort of leakS.
For the zillionth time ... you don't that until you see the actual report.

Old 04-04-2019, 01:44 PM

14,489 posts, read 6,092,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Bond 007 View Post
For the zillionth time ... you don't that until you see the actual report.

Yes I do know that because I’m
Not stupid enough to believe that Barr and Rosenstein have put their whole careers on the line to completely lie about a report and The best you can get for whistleblowing is a couple of anonymous people making vague claims to the NYT

Old 04-04-2019, 01:51 PM

20,862 posts, read 9,515,083 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
Yes I do know that because I’m
Not stupid enough to believe that Barr and Rosenstein have put their whole careers on the line to completely lie about a report and The best you can get for whistleblowing is a couple of anonymous people making vague claims to the NYT
If there are indictments on Trump and/or maybe other members of the Trump clan and/or his associates, then Barr's career would have been toast because, had he put those in his summary, he would have been the bearer of bad news to the entire conservative community (to which he belongs). It could simply be he didn't want to be the bearer of bad news, and decided to let all the bad news come out when the report goes to congress.

If there are indeed indictments in Mueller's report, no matter what he (Barr) did, was a no-win situation. If that's the case, as I said maybe he just didn't want to be the bearer of bad news. And maybe he also isn't really concerned about his career. A guy like him could probably retire by now if he wanted to.

Old 04-04-2019, 01:55 PM

40,951 posts, read 49,150,612 times
For all you NYT / WAPO fans

https://twitter.com/esaagar/status/1113820035116675072

Old 04-04-2019, 01:58 PM

37,162 posts, read 19,170,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
I don't have to prove that allegations from anonymous sources are true. The fact that there are no more indictments and no impeachment recommendation by the Special Counsel shows the investigation is done. How many more summaries from anonymous sources you need to change that fact?

anonymous sources say there is damaging evidence on Trump on the report?....so why didn't Mueller indict anybody on Collusion? why didn't Mueller recommend impeachment? Mueller has the power to do that. So the anonymous sources are challenging Mueller's conclusion of NO more indictments and no impeachment recommendation?

So really they are going after Barr, Rosenstein and Mueller (last, that train will come) and accusing them obstruction based on anonymous sources with no details and no evidence. LMAO!
So, then, you have no facts. Just your opinion.

Old 04-04-2019, 02:15 PM

11,046 posts, read 5,265,944 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post

ouch!!!! that hurts!

all the NYT report says from anonymous sources is that the report has painted a more damaging picture of President Donald Trump than what has been made public. It doesn't say crimes or facts. it's an opinion by anonymous sources.

I doubt the NYT report. I really doubt that Mueller will allow a few people from his team leak to the NYT just for the word "damaging" with no details or facts when Mueller is working with Barr in the public version of the report and nobody in his team or even the FBI director has seen the final report coming out to the public.

To me, this are tactics by the Democrats and are using their political arm, the NYT to push that narrative.

Old 04-04-2019, 02:16 PM

42,838 posts, read 26,231,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
lol Kerri Kupec reports directly to Barr

Old 04-04-2019, 02:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
So, then, you have no facts. Just your opinion.
I know 2 facts.....no more indictments and no impeachment recommendation....what do you have? ahh yeah! nothing!

Old 04-04-2019, 02:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
lol Kerri Kupec reports directly to Barr

actually, she really reports to the Kremlin. The smoking gun!!! great discovery: "Kerri works at the DOJ".....that's it! case closed!!! we got them all!!! LMAO!!! Perry Mason and Columbo couldn't solve this any faster.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.