Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-06-2019, 08:29 AM

57,271 posts, read 26,199,434 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
except Trump isn't going to be impeached let alone removed from office.

Only in your fantasies and dreams
I don't see him being removed before his term is up, that would require agreement from the house republicans and I doubt they would act even with substantial proof. Besides, even if they started today they would be well into 2020. There will be some very damaging information in the Mueller report and that should seal Trumps fate for reelection but we are stuck with him until Jan 2021.

Old 04-06-2019, 08:35 AM
mlb

4,971 posts, read 4,451,534 times
Oh - and Chinese and Korean Communist asset as well....

Old 04-06-2019, 08:37 AM
mlb

4,971 posts, read 4,451,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
I don't see him being removed before his term is up, that would require agreement from the house republicans and I doubt they would act even with substantial proof. Besides, even if they started today they would be well into 2020. There will be some very damaging information in the Mueller report and that should seal Trumps fate for reelection but we are stuck with him until Jan 2021.

Republicans won't take him out because they benefitted from the same monied sources as he did..... so they would be admiitting guilt.

Old 04-06-2019, 08:43 AM

13,240 posts, read 4,924,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlb View Post
Republicans won't take him out because they benefitted from the same monied sources as he did..... so they would be admiitting guilt.
Good point, they have plausible deniability.

Old 04-06-2019, 09:23 AM

10,513 posts, read 5,166,113 times
Let's apply the Barr Report to real life:

Mom: "Bobby, you got an A+ in PE but the rest of the report card is blacked out. Why can't I see your other grades?"

Bobby: "It's the Barr version of my report card. It's all you need to know."

Old 04-06-2019, 10:26 AM

15,154 posts, read 11,624,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
I knew Trump was a fraud in the 70s, when he was trying to break into society in New York and kept sending "press releases" and "exclusives" about himself to the papers under the moniker "John Barron". Society remained closed to him, because they all knew he was an impostor, and they laughed at him openly. There is plenty of evidence to back this for a simple google. My wife's family is third-generation Brooklyn working class. They knew about the undocumented workers on Trump Tower and about him stiffing contractors back then.

All you know about Trump is what the RW media regurgitates, which is seeded by Trump's minions seeking favor. Had you been there from the beginning (Were you even born then?), you might have an entirely different view of the man. I think he is a crook, and the leader of a whole gang of little crooks who happen to be his hellspawn.
Quote:
n the 70s, when he was trying to break into society in New York and kept sending "press releases" and "exclusives" about himself
hmmm...seems to have done its job if you remember it from 40 years ago..

Old 04-06-2019, 10:35 AM

37,174 posts, read 19,200,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
You better run to mueller and give him your evidence, because he has nothing....but evidently you do...so quick...run.....

So, it bothers you, good! As long as you worry about him day in and day out...perfect!
Correct. Mueller turned his evidence over to Barr, and Barr has it now. We are still waiting to see it.

As I have stated before, if Mueller "completely exonerated" Trump, I will apologize here publicly and never mention it again.

I doubt I will ever have to apologize.

Old 04-06-2019, 10:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
No reason to impeach him. Just cook him where he sits, until he can't stand the heat any more. When his children are indicted, it will break him.

Old 04-06-2019, 10:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
Let's apply the Barr Report to real life:

Mom: "Bobby, you got an A+ in PE but the rest of the report card is blacked out. Why can't I see your other grades?"

Bobby: "It's the Barr version of my report card. It's all you need to know."
Mom: "Bobby, your teacher called, and you failed your book report on 'Moby Dick'. She told me you said there was no whale in the book."

Bobby: "Yes, ma'm. Mr. Barr helped me read it and write the report."

Old 04-06-2019, 10:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
hmmm...seems to have done its job if you remember it from 40 years ago..
The Village Voice was all over it. Robert Crumb did a couple of cartoons about him. Society shunned him completely.

I always remember a good clown act.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies