Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-10-2019, 11:28 PM

11,046 posts, read 5,271,700 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdog View Post
NDA's don't usually involve money. You can't show us a single legit definition of NDA that says anything about money. As soon as you involve money, it becomes a bribe, aka, hush money.LOL! A violation of what? The law? That's called a CRIME.
NDA don't usually involve money?????? LMAO!!!! What to they involve a hand shake? a pinky finger

Why do you think Congress has fund account (taxpayers dollars) for their NDA in settlements?

Please go back to school, "the law", LMAO!!.....paying somebody in an agreement of 2 consensual adults is not a crime. It's done all the time to avoid the courts and public embarrassments of either party.

If it was a crime we would have millions of people in prison from Hollywood stars, Producers, CEO's, and politicians and not enough prisons.

Bribery is defined by Black's Law Dictionary as the offering, giving, receiving, or soliciting of any item of value to influence the actions of an official or other person in charge of a public or legal duty

Try again.

Old 04-10-2019, 11:40 PM

Quote:
A violation of what? The law? That's called a CRIME.

Crimes are a subset of violations. All crimes are violations but not all violations are crimes.

Obama was fined by the FEC for violations of campaign laws. Nobody was charged criminally because not all violations are crimes.

Speeding is a violation of the law but not a crime........come on Kdog, no wonder you are a Democrat....LMAO!

Old 04-10-2019, 11:42 PM

13,212 posts, read 21,829,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
NDA don't usually involve money?????? LMAO!!!! What to they involve a hand shake? a pinky finger
A signature, which makes them legally binding.
Quote:

Why do you think Congress has fund account (taxpayers dollars) for their NDA in settlements?
Link? Show us the wording that says, NDA and settlements in the same description of a government "fund account" (your words).

Quote:
Please go back to school, "the law", LMAO!!.....paying somebody in an agreement of 2 consensual adults is not a crime. It's done all the time to avoid the courts and public embarrassments of either party.
Right. It's called hush money.

You don't actually know anything about NDAs.

Old 04-11-2019, 12:09 AM

Quote:
A signature, which makes them legally binding.

why would somebody just settle for just a signature if they can get $$$$ compensated to keep the matter between the parties involved?????

Quote:
Link? Show us the wording that says, NDA and settlements in the same description of a government "fund account" (your words).

https://www.cnn.com/2017/11/16/polit...ent/index.html

Quote:
Right. It's called hush money.

hush money is a term used for illegal acts. Like Nixon paying hush money for the people involved in the Watergate Break in and for them to lie to investigators which is a crime.

Having consensual sex is not a crime.....come Kdog,,,,just quit!

Quote:
You don't actually know anything about NDAs.
stop embarrassing yourself further.

Old 04-11-2019, 12:11 AM

Quote:
why would somebody just settle for just a signature if they can get $$$$ compensated to keep the matter between the parties involved?????

https://www.cnn.com/2017/11/16/polit...ent/index.html

hush money is a term used for illegal acts. Like Nixon paying hush money for the Watergate Break in and lying to investigators which is a crime.

Having consensual sex is not a crime.....come Kdog,,,,just quit!

stop embarrassing yourself further.
The word NDA does not appear in your link. You lose.

I shall not debate this further with you as I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed man.

Old 04-11-2019, 12:32 AM

Quote:
The word NDA does not appear in your link. You lose.

I shall not debate this further with you as I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed man.

so you are saying now that the 17 million dollars Congress paid in settlements is public information???? LMAO!!!........Both parties had to sign a mandatory NDA and nobody can know the details or talk about it in public. That is a NDA. Come on KDOG, why you keep doubling down on ignorance?

https://www.rollcall.com/news/politi...rassment-suits

Quote:
Speier referenced the legislation she is introducing with Democratic Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand of New York to address sexual harassment on Capitol Hill. Speier added it would also apply to fellows and interns.“There will not be mandatory mediation. There will not be mandatory non-disclosure agreements,” she said. “There will be a special victim’s counsel for the victim to be represented by. All these will be steps in the right direction to deal with what is an antiquated process and, frankly, unacceptable in this day and age.”
explain to me how is that not a crime of possible violations of the laws (sexual harassment) and using taxpayers funds to make it go away but Trump using his money over a non-crime is a crime.

Just quit! you are looking worse by the post.

Old 04-11-2019, 01:13 AM

Quote:
so you are saying now that the 17 million dollars Congress paid in settlements is public information???? LMAO!!!........Both parties had to sign a mandatory NDA and nobody can know the details or talk about it in public. That is a NDA. Come on KDOG, why you keep doubling down on ignorance?

https://www.rollcall.com/news/politi...rassment-suits

explain to me how is that not a crime of possible violations of the laws (sexual harassment) and using taxpayers funds to make it go away but Trump using his money over a non-crime is a crime.

Just quit! you are looking worse by the post.
I'm simply correcting your misunderstanding that NDA's have anything to do with money. They don't, and you know they don't because you can't find a link that says they do. But rather than admit that, you move the goal posts It's what you do. I get that, and so does everybody else in this forum.

Old 04-11-2019, 01:42 AM

Quote:
I'm simply correcting your misunderstanding that NDA's have anything to do with money. They don't, and you know they don't because you can't find a link that says they do. But rather than admit that, you move the goal posts It's what you do. I get that, and so does everybody else in this forum.

I'm trying to correct your ignorance on NDA and you keep doubling down. I never said all NDA has to do with money. When 2 or more parties settled and want to keep it confidential they do a NDA and money is involved or sometimes not . That is not a crime or hush money.

Hush money is when it's a criminal activity involved. If I raped you and I or my lawyer pay you $$$$ for you to change your testimony or for not to testify at all that's hush money. If I pay you to keep your mouth shut in court over a crime that we are involved , that is hush money.

Let's say 20 years ago you and your ex-girlfriend had kinky and freaky sex in orgies and you dressed in females clothes with high heels and were a freak of nature and you become a public figure or a famous person later and your ex-girlfriend wants to sell her story about you to the tabloids for money. She might be lying or not but that will hurt you if the information goes public. You can agree with her in a NDA for her not to go public with the details in exchange for an amount agreed by both parties....that's legal and is not hush money because consensual sex is not a crime.

All Sexual harassment settlements Congress made with taxpayers dollars had to sign a NDA. That's the reason that is not public...........explain to me how is that NOT a crime but Trump using his own money to do a NDA on a non-crime is a crime.

NDA are done all the time in the private sector. It saves money and time and embarrassment for 1 party or both.

Old 04-11-2019, 02:14 AM

Quote:
I never said all NDA has to do with money.
No?

Exhibit A
Quote:
Exhibit B
Quote:
hush money isn't illegal. It's call a non-disclosure agreement
Exhibit C
Quote:
NDA are done all the time in the private sector. It saves money and time and embarrassment for 1 party or both.

Old 04-11-2019, 02:45 AM

Quote:
NDA don't usually involve money
how did you come up with that? did you compared the NDA with $$$$ vs NDA without money?..........if it's a NDA then nobody can't know the details outside of the parties involved.

so explain to me how do you know that NDA don't usually involve money?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies