Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-15-2019, 08:15 PM

4,559 posts, read 1,429,462 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeriously View Post
Protect us from what? Who? Babies and mothers dragging themselves across Mexico for hope of a better life?
Right. Well Trump pardons Sherrif Arpio. He s notorious for abuses toward pregnant women in particular.

Abuse the mother abuse the unborn child.

There s a reason why murder of a pregnant woman gets you garunteed life sentance.

Trumps first pardon of his presidency. His legacy. Pardon crimes against humanity. Wow. Winner.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-15-2019, 08:16 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,497,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mollybygolly View Post
I looked this up. The murdered grandmother was allegedly a drug runner for the Sinoloa Cartel and was working with the men who murdered her. There is much more to this story than random illegal immigrants murdering a grandmother and her 13 year old grand-daughter.
The far-right websites never tell the truth. For some reason, they like to live in fear.

Old 03-15-2019, 08:21 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,608,492 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
Heart-breaking stories from people who lost family members due to illegal immigration and drugs. So glad this is happening.
What do drugs have to do with illegal immigration ? Most of the stuff enters the US at legal border crossing.

People OD because they chose to use illegal drugs for mostly for recreational purposes, despite the known risks.

Old 03-15-2019, 08:23 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,497,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby Snacks View Post
Stormy Daniels knows all about that, I'm sure.

Old 03-15-2019, 08:28 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 2 hours ago)

27,537 posts, read 16,018,410 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna-501 View Post
The far-right websites never tell the truth. For some reason, they like to live in fear.
The fact that granny worked with cartel make it less henious?

Old 03-15-2019, 08:33 PM

31,949 posts, read 14,955,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
Heart-breaking stories from people who lost family members due to illegal immigration and drugs. So glad this is happening.
This has been told here many times....drugs come through legal points of entry. It’s heartbreaking when many are killed in mass shootings. Yet, we do nothing about that do we. So I really don’t see any emergency here.

Old 03-15-2019, 09:26 PM

34,937 posts, read 36,163,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Its quite simple really.
Cameras, drones and sensors don't stop anyone at the border. They don't funnel anyone into ports of entry.
A wall will not stop this mess.

Old 03-15-2019, 09:27 PM

34,937 posts, read 36,163,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
What? How does him saying he didn't want to have to declare an emergency but instead hoping congress would cooperate with him instead equate to him not feeling it was an emergency? He also didn't want to shut down the government but congress forced his hand by not cooperating with him.

Were you as worked up back in 2006 when congress passed the actual wall bill and it was soley to be the taxpayer to fund it? Thought not!

This topic is not about healthcare by the way.
I don’t mind repairs to border fencing.

I mind the Great Wall of Trump.

Old 03-15-2019, 10:59 PM

14,888 posts, read 10,005,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
A wall will not stop this mess.
Our experienced border patrol agents disagree with you, they know that walls, barriers and fences work wonders at preventing illegal crossings.

Old 03-15-2019, 11:03 PM

17,942 posts, read 27,373,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Trump signs his first veto and its on his signature issue to protect the American people and provide national security.

Trump going the distance to keep his promises made during the campaign and provide national sovereignty and security. "MAGA"

How Trump fits into the history of presidential vetoes
https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politic...dential-vetoes
I wasn't really pro-veto until I watched the thing today. I was sick as a dog on my day off today, as I have to work tomorrow night, so I watched the thing.

His supporters were fantastic Americans like you and I and there ain't no Trump hating fool who could deny that, oh but they will because they have to.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies