Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-17-2019, 09:56 AM

5,752 posts, read 2,781,845 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwood66 View Post
If you never watch it then you believe what someone else tells you instead of making up your own mind.
That post makes zero sense.

Because you don’t watch something that tells you what to believe, someone tells you what to believe?
What?

BTW, I don’t watch any news on tv, so save your breath on that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-17-2019, 10:00 AM

26,211 posts, read 19,521,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dognight View Post
FOX news, along with all the other leftist networks are gearing up for the 2020 election. They have to silence any speech that exposes the leftist agenda. Rupert Murdoch's son is in control now.
These suspensions are all about controlling the narrative for the 2020 election in favor of the leftist Democrats.
Conservatives have to create their own media outlets, Trump will speak directly to Americans and bypass the leftist media. Other conservative politicians, reporters will do the same.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKO View Post
Translation: The media we created is failing to keep up with our level of paranoid delusion so we need a new one.
They don't understand that mainstream journalism cannot survive in such a diverse country as this one if their foundational beliefs are rooted in racism. Fox is just realizing that they are being excluded from millions in advertising monies because of their hosts racist beliefs.

Fox doesn't exist so Joe and Jill Sixpack can relax in their trailer ands get their racism on, they exist to make money from advertisers. Fox could care less what the Sixpack's think.

Old 03-17-2019, 10:00 AM

7,520 posts, read 2,809,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCbaxter View Post

Because you don’t watch something that tells you what to believe, someone tells you what to believe?
What?

It makes plenty of sense considering the post I responded to. How on earth can that poster make an opinion about Fox if they have never watched it? How do they know it is propaganda if they have never seen it? Because someone else told them it is. Someone with propaganda of their own. If you are only watching or reading that which provides confirmation bias then you are not informed.

Old 03-17-2019, 10:02 AM

27,307 posts, read 16,222,978 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtnluver8956 View Post
Tucker is next probably.
Doubt it.

Old 03-17-2019, 10:07 AM

30,253 posts, read 23,737,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Your post is pure deflection. What about Pirro and her racist comments? Care to comment about that?
Racist? Do you even know what that word means? Muslim is not a race. Islam is not a race.

How about you try again.

Old 03-17-2019, 10:08 AM

15,531 posts, read 10,501,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCbaxter View Post

What?

I don't turn on the news either. Well, I take that back, when there is a disaster or something, I will turn it on. Only way to make sense of what she said, for me anyway, is to read the quotes and transcripts. Personally, I think Omar has some explaining to do. If this Judge Jeannie person wants to open a dialogue, so be it.

Old 03-17-2019, 10:14 AM

30,253 posts, read 23,737,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCityDreamer View Post
Who in their right mind would support someone like "Congresswoman" Omar anyway?

What has become of the United States?
What has become of the U.S.?

Well, for starters, the MSM is spewing propaganda left and right, no matter what station it's on.

And what does that result in? Here's an example:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PierceMarx View Post
Poor baby.

I don't see any travel bans on right-wingers.

There is no war on right-wing terrorism, even though it's becoming a common phenomenon, just like school shootings.

The right-wing/fascist ideology is a degenerate brain disease. Muslims have more of a right here than Trump supporters.
That was in reply to me on another thread. People seem to ignore this type of stuff, or don't see it. Well, here it is, for you to see. You want to know what has happened? This is a good insight into what has happened.

And where does it all come from?

MSM and institutions of "higher learning", what used to be known as "college", before they were turned into indoctrination centers, gleefully supported by government loans to every idiot out there who grabs one.

Quote:
It makes plenty of sense considering the post I responded to. How on earth can that poster make an opinion about Fox if they have never watched it? How do they know it is propaganda if they have never seen it? Because someone else told them it is. Someone with propaganda of their own. If you are only watching or reading that which provides confirmation bias then you are not informed.
You're not informed if you get any of your news from the MSM. They all spread propaganda, Fox News is no different. All of them do it. When people finally figure this out, we can get somewhere, but while people continue to think that "their news station" is the "honest" one, this will continue.

None of those cable news outlets are anything but BS propaganda machines. Just because they confirm your bias, left or right, doesn't mean that they are not.

Old 03-17-2019, 10:16 AM

5,752 posts, read 2,781,845 times
Quote:
Because the consensus is that they lean heavily right. I don’t give any one source any more credence than another for mass distribution news, but when there are single instances like this one, easily verifiable then you can pretty safely believe it. As to the reaction, it’s up to the individual.

Old 03-17-2019, 10:18 AM

8,840 posts, read 4,805,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
Doubt it.
If he continues to lose sponsors he will be. Last I heard he was down to just Bayer.

Old 03-17-2019, 10:19 AM

8,131 posts, read 4,328,096 times

Jeanine Pirro didn't think. Pirro's fascination with Donald Trump propaganda just engulfed her and she imploded!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies