Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-17-2019, 09:35 PM

10,105 posts, read 7,402,235 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
What insult did McCain hurl at Trump and Trump voters that wasn't true ?
All of them.

McCain had cynically run as supporting a border wall in his last campaign then he tries to make Trump voters out as crazy for supporting a border wall.

McCain was known for irrational anger outbursts so it is hilarious he tries to call Trump voters crazy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-17-2019, 09:36 PM

33,316 posts, read 12,522,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post
The dead can’t fight back. Trump wouldn’t say that to MCains face, he knows he would get his arse handed to him.
His arse might have already been handed to him after Biden 'took him back behind the gym' .

Old 03-17-2019, 09:38 PM

Quote:
His arse might have already been handed to him after Biden 'took him back behind the gym' .
Trump said a lot of things about McCain when McCain was alive so this point doesn't make any sense.

Trump was supposed to lose the election for his comments about McCain. I thought it was over for him at that point.

Old 03-17-2019, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemVegas View Post
Perhaps I don't care. I'm not here to get into leftist poster's biographies.

it is hilarious this guy is camped out on here talking about the president of a country he does not live in. must not be much going on in Canada.

you will never find my posting about the president of another country unless he's a dictator making hostile comments to the US and allies.
You didn't notice.

If you had realized he is Canadian, you wouldn't have accused him of voting for Hillary.

Old 03-17-2019, 09:41 PM

Quote:
You didn't notice.

If you had realized he is Canadian, you wouldn't have accused him of voting for Hillary.
I didn't see the BC and I assume if a person is camped out on here talking about Trump they are an American.

I would probably not assume BC stood for British Columbia.

Old 03-17-2019, 09:41 PM

16,082 posts, read 10,744,030 times
Trump is insanely fixated on McCain. He attacked him repeatedly in McCain's last months. He "crashed" the funeral when it was clear that he wasn't wanted. Now he makes up lies and attacks him after he is dead and buried. McCain, with his flaws, was ten times the American that Trump will ever be. Trump could never measure up to be anything as dutiful or statesmanlike as McCain. Opponents were frustrated with McCain but still respected him.

Old 03-17-2019, 09:43 PM

Quote:

No.

I think it's honorable to correct the lady saying that Obama is an 'Arab' (however scummy I think Obama's associations with Wright, Farrakhan, and Ayers are...those associations don't make Obama an 'Arab'), when McCain could have instead 'jumped on the bandwagon' or have gone along with the lady.

The video Sanspuer posted about Trump vs. McCain re character (with Megan Kelly on Fox with an audience) also illustrates this.
I saw Trump kind of make fun of the question. He didn't choose to virtue signal like McCain who made a career out of that.

Every conservative thinks the guy in the audience was a Democrat plant. That was too good to be true if you are a liberal.

Liberals act like conservatives being concerned about Islamic terrorism is racist because the left's entire political strategy is to get out the minority vote by accusing conservatives of racism.

. Nobody has ever said all Muslims are terrorists.

Old 03-17-2019, 09:45 PM

18,015 posts, read 27,460,166 times
Quote:
You are kind of leaving out the part that Republicans are not running a hoax trying to frame a Democrat as colluding with Russia. The Democrats have been doing that for two years. Your point about Hannity isn't relevant to the point that I'm making.

Trump's joke is many things can be described as collusion and trying to interfere in an election.

Tucker made a great point that Democrats being ok with illegals voting in our elections is supporting foreign interference in our elections.
Ooh snap.

Well we sort of don't have to because we beat they ass at the polls in 2016 and have been playing defense every single minute since.

We should have gone full-on offense on November 9th during the Waa! Waa! Not My Pwesident! Waa! Athon.

Quote:
Do you think Jim Acosta's behavior at those briefings is professional?

Should they be The Jim Acosta Show?

Does the public really tune into white house briefings to find out liberals don't trust or like the president?
Every single day until they get to see their pictures of Naked Trump being tucked away by Adam Schiffy.

Quote:
Trump said a lot of things about McCain when McCain was alive so this point doesn't make any sense.

Trump was supposed to lose the election for his comments about McCain. I thought it was over for him at that point.
Not me.

I hated John McCain's guts as I watched him gutlessly sabotage the 2008 Election, watched them drag Sarah Palin through the mud, and at one point he came to Colorado to try and take our water along with our votes and he essentially left with neither.

What he did to Trump is thoroughly disgusting and I will never forgive him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minethatbird View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomC23 View Post
Except for the 35%, Trump is seen as the sham he is by everyone in America and the World. The Whitehouse staff will need barrels of Lysol after Trump loses in 2020.
I guess McCain was an even bigger loser, as he couldn't get the 35% Trump got and get himself in the White House.
Ooh snap.

Still got the red ass they do. They gonna need pharms to get through the next 6 years of Trump.

Last edited by McGowdog; 03-17-2019 at 10:51 PM..

Old 03-17-2019, 09:49 PM

I'm pretty sure the media screens the questions asked by the audience and they knew that man was going to ask that.

They wanted him to ask that question.

Old 03-17-2019, 09:49 PM

Quote:
You just made it seem like Trump has stopped journalists from expressing themselves. He literally is called a Nazi by many of them every day and they are still in their jobs.

If an obnoxious attention seeking person like Jim Acosta still has access to the white house briefings, Trump's probably not out to get the poor journalists.
Hardly.

CNN had to sue the Trump administration re Jim Acosta:

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/13/b...p-lawsuit.html
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies