Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-20-2019, 07:21 AM
TKO

4,153 posts, read 4,278,102 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaMaj7 View Post
I'm fine, thanks. Just SICK of the constant BS from the brainwashed left.
The truth is painful when you deny it. Go with your conscience, it knows what a bad man he is. Quit fighting the obvious.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-20-2019, 07:22 AM

16,352 posts, read 8,095,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Who has a one-sided fight with a dead man?

I have visions of an eventual Trump Presidential Library with every one of Trump’s tweets posted on all the interior walls. The “ What were you doing when Trump tweeted ...?” event would draw huge crowds.
I laughed when I saw this. A library dedicated to a man who never read a book in his life.

Old 03-20-2019, 07:23 AM

2,646 posts, read 1,846,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
since when we made him into Saint John? ....if John was behind the fake Russian dossier so be it. Even Ted Kennedy is fair game.
Trump has no class. He is still calling down McCain, as if he wants a fight with him. McCain was a was a war hero and one of the best senators we have had.

Trump needs to go out to pasture. (Retire, resign.) MAGA. The man has no business in the oval office. He is not even a legal president, IMO.

McCain can't defend himself, but his family, friends and admirers, can. Trump has only confirmed to me what I have been thinking for awhile. He is certifiably nuts.

Old 03-20-2019, 07:26 AM

6,933 posts, read 2,390,775 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKO View Post
Right! He loves himself and is working on stirring up irrational fears from those same dupes who think he cares about anything but himself. He's demonstrated the worst character traits imaginable (ones you'd beat the **** outta your son if he exhibited them) and you still are fooled. You love you some irrational fear and divisiveness, you've made that clear. He's your boy if that's the case.
**** all that; Russia, Russia, Russia, dossier, racist, sexist, deplorables, climate change, SJW's, ON AND ON....ENOUGH ALREADY!!!

You leftists have been LIED TO and are contaminated with Marxist dogma!!!

Old 03-20-2019, 07:30 AM

11,186 posts, read 6,507,037 times
Quote:
President Trump is ATTACKED every. damn. day!

Good for him to counter punch, unlike every spineless Republican!
Trump's not being ATTACKED by McCain every day, is he. With all the live people attacking him, all the live people who promoted the dossier, why the heck bother with McCain. Whatever criticism McCain deserved, at least wait for someone to bring up his name up rather than pounce for no reason.

Old 03-20-2019, 07:32 AM

16,352 posts, read 8,095,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
Trump's not being ATTACKED by McCain every day, is he. With all the live people attacking him, all the live people who promoted the dossier, why the heck bother with McCain. Whatever criticism McCain deserved, at least wait for someone to bring up his name up rather than pounce for no reason.
This would be sound advice--if you were giving it to a sane person.

Old 03-20-2019, 07:34 AM

1,273 posts, read 1,639,778 times
Quote:
I’m hoping like hell McCain is haunting him. I admit I find myself laughing at the imagery.

6,933 posts, read 2,390,775 times
Quote:

McCain was instrumental in the dossier so **** him he can ROT IN HELL!

TKO

4,153 posts, read 4,278,102 times
Quote:
**** all that; Russia, Russia, Russia, dossier, racist, sexist, deplorables, climate change, SJW's, ON AND ON....ENOUGH ALREADY!!!

You leftists have been LIED TO and are contaminated with Marxist dogma!!!
If only. Russia is real and the way he fawns over Putin oughta make you sick to your stomach. It's a man crush and it's unseemly. I give you that he isn't really racist, but he says enough things that are marginal to keep the racists firmly in his camp (he's duping them too). Sexist? C'mon if you don't think he's a sexist pig well I got a bridge to sell you. Screwing a hooker while his wife is home pregnant? Deplorables? That was a Hilldog mistake though not so far from the truth. SJW's? Big city urban people, there are a lot of em and they are American so we have to pay attention to them. On and on includes alienating most of our good allies in the world (though I think they should pay for more our security help). Diplomacy arose over the centuries because it works better than in your face antagonism. Also includes buddying up with that monster in NK and giving the farm for no results except a tv appearance and some attention.

Don't doubt I've been lied to some, but not nearly as thoroughly and obviously as you have.

The guy is a reality tv huckster and that's all he ever was and all he'll ever be.

Old 03-20-2019, 07:35 AM

1,273 posts, read 1,639,778 times
Quote:
McCain was instrumental in the dossier so **** him he can ROT IN HELL!
Damn dude..I think I just heard a vessel burst. Better calm down.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies