Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-01-2019, 06:57 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,184,586 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay F View Post
For me it's John McCain in particular that I loathe. If Trump kept talking bad about any other person it wouldn't give me the same satisfaction.
I disliked McCain very much also but he is dead and gone. That Trump can't let it go now seems to me to be another example of mental health issues.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-01-2019, 07:01 AM

13,684 posts, read 9,006,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
Anything Trump does pales in Comparison the a Potus who actually freed American killing Terrorists, meets with Terrorist groups, and secretly meets with the biggest Racist in the world

Shall I post some pictures of the peace prize winner meeting with the same dictator, or his meeting with Radical Muslim Brotherhood members, or perhaps his Racist buddy Farrakhan again

https://www.investors.com/politics/e...group-members/
Among the 14 lucky Muslim luminaries were:

• Imam Mohamed Magid, who preaches at a fundamentalist Northern Virginia mosque that has listed a number of trustees and major donors whose offices and homes were raided after 9/11 by federal agents on suspicion of funding terrorists.

• Azhar Azeez, president of the Islamic Society of North America, a known radical Muslim Brotherhood and Hamas front group that remains on the Justice Department's list of unindicted terrorist co-conspirators.

• Sherman Jackson, who as the King Faisal Chair of Islamic Thought at USC, once gave a lecture at a conference in Toronto that has been described by "Campus Watch" as a "call to battle" between Muslims and the West.

• Hoda Hawa, national policy adviser of the Muslim Public Affairs Council, which was founded by known members of the Muslim Brotherhood, a worldwide jihadist movement.

Now post photos of Trump meeting twice with the dictator of North Korea, or of Trump meeting with MBS of Saudi Arabia (whom ordered the murder of the American journalist). Or Trump with Putin. Indeed, Mr. Trump seems to have an affinity for murderous dictators.

Old 06-01-2019, 07:18 AM

16,352 posts, read 8,092,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
I disliked McCain very much also but he is dead and gone. That Trump can't let it go now seems to me to be another example of mental health issues.
Trump sees McCain's ghost when he goes to bed at night.

Old 06-01-2019, 07:26 AM

46,270 posts, read 27,088,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post
Particularly in light of...

“The U.S. Navy has acknowledged that a request was made to hide the USS John S. McCain during President Donald Trump's recent state visit to Japan.”

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/don...ccain-n1012731

Did you read your link?

Quote:
The Defense Department has disputed parts of the Wall Street Journal's account. Cmdr. Nate Christensen, a spokesman for U.S. Pacific Fleet, said "all ships remained in normal configuration during POTUS' visit," using a common acronym for "president of the United States."

And Joe Buccino, a spokesman Shanahan, told NBC News Thursday that Shanahan wasn't aware of the directive, "nor was he aware of the concern precipitating the directive.

Old 06-01-2019, 07:34 AM

15,154 posts, read 11,621,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Some well meaning people put the sign over the name after the disgraceful way that McCain treated the Trump family. They did it in respect of President Trump. Trump knew nothing about it.
Hey! Dont let silly things like FACTS get in the way of a smear piece..if we did, liberals would have nothing to complain about.

Old 06-01-2019, 07:40 AM

8,059 posts, read 3,943,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
Meh, Ronald Reagan has been dead thirty years and Democrats still trash him constantly.

Old 06-01-2019, 07:53 AM

14,775 posts, read 8,103,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchoc View Post
https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...d-straight-day

Right now its unsure if Trump realizes McCain is dead.

It is disgraceful to keep attacking a dead man like that.
Especially one that was a soldier and American Hero and put his life on the line for his country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
How desperate do you have to be to attack a dead person's character to promote yourself?

It seems a little unhinged doesn't it?

And he's how campaigning for Fox to bring back that Judge lady.

Seriously -- think about what the PResident deems as important to communicate with the American people about?

This is unbelievable.

Yes, he is very desperate and unhinged. Like the other day in that speech where he was saying he is so well loved that
he might be elected President for a third and fourth term....eh, excuse me?

Old 06-01-2019, 08:10 AM

46,270 posts, read 27,088,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazee Cat Lady View Post
It is disgraceful to keep attacking a dead man like that.
Especially one that was a soldier and American Hero and put his life on the line for his country.

Yes, he is very desperate and unhinged. Like the other day in that speech where he was saying he is so well loved that
he might be elected President for a third and fourth term....eh, excuse me?

If he said this, it was just to troll people like you....and look, you've took it hook, line, and sinker.....

Old 06-01-2019, 08:32 AM

14,775 posts, read 8,103,690 times
Quote:
If he said this, it was just to troll people like you....and look, you've took it hook, line, and sinker.....
He is suppose to be President, and Commander in Chief....not Troll in Chief.
It would be nice if he attempted to act within the realms of the dignity of his office.
But instead he acts like a little child bully. And you people say we are snowflakes.
How big of a snowflake are you that you can't see McCain's name on a ship without having a temper tantrum? Or go on a childish rant because a comedy show (SNL) always known especially for it's political satire, makes jokes that you don't like!

I wish he would grow up, but at age 72,if he hasn't done it yet then I guess that he never will.

Old 06-01-2019, 08:34 AM

23,795 posts, read 13,257,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by John S. View Post
the FAKE news media attack President Trump day and night 8 days a week. that's disturbing........
What are the media's Fake News stories that have attacked Trump day and night?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies