Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-18-2019, 10:23 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,503,740 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tritone View Post
Yes, liberals are racist!
Plus, you notice liberals can say these horrible things about conservatives and face no blowback. A conservative will be taken off the air or ostracized out of the public eye. Web site taken down, etc. Judge Jeanine for instance.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-19-2019, 04:01 AM

8,840 posts, read 4,802,926 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEf_D6i_IuI

Here is the video they were talking about-----OMG

And this got Paris fired plus CNN went after his character to dismiss him across all media. Evil games they like to play. WOW
He was fired because reports of his sexual harassment of women came out. He was always a total trump apologist. One of those who would applaud trump if he took a dump on his desk. CNN had no problem keeping him on when he spewed that crap.

I'm sure he and Candace will be very happy together.

Old 03-19-2019, 09:58 AM

16,212 posts, read 10,816,242 times
Not going to watch her nearly hour show. But if the premise from the first couple minutes is about the silencing/black balling of black journalists due to them having non-contemporary POVs, then that is nothing new.

Black journalists are often dismissed/silenced or black listed for not falling into line to what a network/producer wants of them.

Only thing I'll note is that is seems she is trying to say this is a "black conservative" sort of thing only. It isn't. Many liberal leaning and moderate black journalists have been treated in a similar fashion mostly due to them being tagged as "homophobes" or "anti-Semitic" and some other sort of "ism." Many of them, like Candace is doing, start their own platform/program.

Also Tavis Smiley was "me-tooed" and many black people felt it was because he was not an ardent Obama supporter. I agree with this as well in that he angered the liberal left on too many issues even though he is totally not a conservative.

Old 03-19-2019, 10:00 AM

16,212 posts, read 10,816,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post
He was fired because reports of his sexual harassment of women came out. He was always a total trump apologist. One of those who would applaud trump if he took a dump on his desk. CNN had no problem keeping him on when he spewed that crap.

Not sure I believe the bold. Oftentimes to take a black man out some sort of sexual harrassment is brought up. I mentioned Tavis Smiley in my previous post. He admitted he dated an employee of his and I've never seen her contradict what he stated or say it was inappropriate but his show on PBS was taken away and his book and play/production was halted as well - basically his career was ruined.

IMO that is kind of why Candace probably mentioned the "lynching" topic. This is an historical way to ruin/kill a black man's life and reputation - claim he is a sexual deviant.

Note - again, for me it is not about political sides. No political side is best for black people in America. Race always trumps politics and today it seems that too many black people don't know this historical truth. It is fine to align ones self with the left or right, but as a black American, we should be knowledgeable about the fact that race for us has always been and will continue to be in the near future, much more vital in the way we are treated politically and via the media than our political ideology is.

Old 03-19-2019, 05:45 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,503,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post

Guess you didn't listen to the video. Candance said she was suspicious of the MeToo movement from the first. Anytime someone gets under a lib's skin they will use it for retaliation.

It's happening all over the place. One complaint from a woman can get a man fired and his rep ruined. Be careful if you are a man.

Old 03-19-2019, 08:21 PM

8,840 posts, read 4,802,926 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
Guess you didn't listen to the video. Candance said she was suspicious of the MeToo movement from the first. Anytime someone gets under a lib's skin they will use it for retaliation.

It's happening all over the place. One complaint from a woman can get a man fired and his rep ruined. Be careful if you are a man.
I have no interest in anything Candace says.

If you're a woman and you've never been sexually assaulted or harassed, you're a rare breed. It's happened to every woman I've ever talked to about it. Underreporting is a MUCH bigger problem than false reporting.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies