Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-20-2019, 09:54 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,119,250 times

Advertisements

The newly released documents revealing the Mueller search warrants.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/20/polit...hen/index.html

Explains a lot.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-20-2019, 09:57 AM

5,752 posts, read 2,784,113 times
This and always this. Trump is a master distracter and needs to be one to stay in office.

Old 03-20-2019, 10:01 AM

20,757 posts, read 8,591,467 times
Actually it's the Loony Left distracting from the damaging testimony transcripts being released one by one showing the corruption of the Obama administration weaponizing the FBI and DoJ acting to overthrow the president of the US. I guess because Loonies don't study history any more they have no idea this is one of the biggest political scandals in the history of our country.

Nine criminal referrals due to be issued in the next week or two. I wonder what the Deep State , DNC and media will do to distract from that. False flag big event? Hope many aren't killed. They are panicking.

Old 03-20-2019, 10:05 AM

8,494 posts, read 6,900,248 times
The pressure builds from Mueller and Trump vents his frustrations through through Twitter. Expect more manufactured crisis and confusion from the President. When the report does come out and Trump reacts expect a Constitutional firestorm.

Old 03-20-2019, 10:06 AM

4,481 posts, read 2,288,005 times
I don't have Twitter, how is Trump "storming" or "raging"? I always see in headlines "Trump outraged that...." "Trump is furious that...", How does anyone know that? It seems like hyperbole playing to their readers feelings.

Old 03-20-2019, 10:07 AM

5,752 posts, read 2,784,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Actually it's the Loony Left distracting from the damaging testimony transcripts being released one by one showing the corruption of the Obama administration weaponizing the FBI and DoJ acting to overthrow the president of the US. I guess because Loonies don't study history any more they have no idea this is one of the biggest political scandals in the history of our country.

Nine criminal referrals due to be issued in the next week or two. I wonder what the Deep State , DNC and media will do to distract from that. False flag big event? Hope many aren't killed. They are panicking.
So trump is yelling to distract for the left?

And also, what a coincidence, I just posted on he BB thread about the grand jury indictment of John Brennan, which he can’t seem to fine proof of. I just knew you would be able to help and just posted that.

OMG, am I now part of the conspiracy? Is there a grand jury indictment coming for me?
Hey, did I also help with the controlled demolitions of the WTC, and Hillary used her Wiccan powers to wipe my mind?

This is DEEP, man....deep.

Old 03-20-2019, 10:09 AM

15,047 posts, read 8,877,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
LOL. Did Q tell you that?

Meanwhile, the bad news for this president continues in a constant drip, drip, drip. Eventually critical mass will be reached. And Twitter won't be able to contain the ****storm that emanates from the White House. It will be epic.

Old 03-20-2019, 10:09 AM

12,601 posts, read 7,232,629 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by max210 View Post
I don't have Twitter, how is Trump "storming" or "raging"? I always see in headlines "Trump outraged that...." "Trump is furious that...", How does anyone know that? It seems like hyperbole playing to their readers feelings.
Or, you could simply look up his tweets directly, you don't need to have an account to read them.

Amazing tech, these computers, aren't they?

Old 03-20-2019, 10:12 AM

5,717 posts, read 3,148,787 times
“Storm” LOL. The sensationalist buzz-words always make me chuckle.

Old 03-20-2019, 10:13 AM

15,047 posts, read 8,877,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post
Or, you could simply look up his tweets directly, you don't need to have an account to read them.

Amazing tech, these computers, aren't they?
If he doesn't read them he can continue to pretend the MSM is making things up. If he does read them, then that notion flies out the window.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies