Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-20-2019, 02:30 PM

162 posts, read 62,529 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
Got news for you. Collectively we are all frustrated at the appointment of a SC not based on a crime.

We are all frustrated at the make up of the SC, given it is all colluders and unsavory lawyers and all democrat supporters. That would never fly if it were HRC being investigated. this is where a free press would come in and put pressure on the SC biased members. Unfortunately we have a democrat propaganda machine and not a free press.
Except Comey, Mueller, Sessions, Rosenstein, Whitaker, and now Barr are all Republicans. Not to mention a Judicial branch and Senate also controlled by Republicans.

Yet that is still too Democratic to be investigating a Republican President huh? The outrage!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-20-2019, 03:32 PM

68,349 posts, read 54,496,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Hahahahahahaha

CNN gets the NPCs worked up on Wednesday. Makes them think that the Russian Meme is still a thing.

Gee we haven't seen that before.

Nah, Trump's spoiled brattish behavior is still a thing.

Gee, we've seen that many, many time before.

Old 03-21-2019, 05:53 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,135,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Hahahahahahaha

CNN gets the NPCs worked up on Wednesday. Makes them think that the Russian Meme is still a thing.

Gee we haven't seen that before.
Inside info you want to share with the class?

Old 03-21-2019, 06:30 AM

11,404 posts, read 4,098,209 times
Trump is getting nervous. The way he's been acting the last few days is guilty behavior 101.

Maybe this is why.

https://twitter.com/business/status/1108662407759581184

Old 03-21-2019, 06:54 AM

7,420 posts, read 2,717,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by max210 View Post
I don't have Twitter, how is Trump "storming" or "raging"? I always see in headlines "Trump outraged that...." "Trump is furious that...", How does anyone know that? It seems like hyperbole playing to their readers feelings.

Do you have T.V. service? You can mute the sound and just look at his face and mannerisms to see the anger and outrage pouring out of him. Then turn on the sound and listen to him speaking and hear the words of fury. You will be able to hear and see the storm with your own ears and eyes. Can't miss it. Can't plausibly deny it.

Great example for you to watch, will be the petty and nonsensical tirade provided in the driveway of the WH yesterday before going to give an additional despicable, rage, fury and anger filled speech in Ohio.

But hey, do not take my word for it, as I said use your own eyes and ears.

Old 03-21-2019, 06:56 AM

4,481 posts, read 2,293,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by corpgypsy View Post
Do you have T.V. service? You can mute the sound and just look at his face and mannerisms to see the anger and outrage pouring out of him. Then turn on the sound and listen to him speaking and hear the words of fury. You will be able to hear and see the storm with your own ears and eyes. Can't miss it. Can't plausibly deny it.
Can you post a link? I rarely to never watch news on TV.

Old 03-21-2019, 07:17 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,589,820 times
Lightbulb The Reason Behind Trump's Twitter Storm

Low IQ coupled to deep insecurity and cowardice.

It's not like it's a secret.

Old 03-21-2019, 08:12 AM

18,759 posts, read 11,817,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post
To the die-hards, there will be no disappointment, they will be groomed to think it is a deep state conspiracy and any ouster of Trump will be because of those commie libruls. It's already started.
I think you might be right about that. We hear that all the time now don't we. It's a huge conspiracy involving the SDNY, District of Columbia , the Eastern District of Virginia, New York State and the other AG's, all of the prosecutors and all of the judges that had to listen to the probable cause to issue subpoenas. It's everybody but Trump. Q told me

Old 03-21-2019, 08:39 AM

10,096 posts, read 5,752,157 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
And right on time: the tired mantra of BUT HILLARY! Rears it's head.

How do you know there is no crime? Everybody will find out at the same time - when the report is released.

It's ironic that each time there is something released or discovered about the investigation, it is preceded by a tweet storm by the POTUS.
I still go back to what did Trump have to gain? The man already has massive amounts of wealth. He worked his tail off to win the presidency, holding rally after rally in areas that Hillary didn't even visit. So why even run for president especially if he has this much dirt that could potentially come out? The risks would well outweigh the rewards.

If it is all about monetary gain, why does he donate his salary, something other presidents didn't do?

Old 03-21-2019, 10:12 AM

7,420 posts, read 2,717,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by max210 View Post
Can you post a link? I rarely to never watch news on TV.

I do not know how to zero in on any specific video on the internet. I think all you may have to do is google ANY of the network or cable news site's homepage and you will probably be able to, by date or keywords, find any of Trump's driveway informal news conferences, or his rallies or even some of his informal answer sessions in the cabinet room etc. All news organizations will have them or portions of them on file for your access, I believe. His rants and tirades are becoming more frequent, so you will not have difficulty. Just look for dates and topics of the headlines you mentioned reading/seeing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies