Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-20-2019, 11:14 AM

5,746 posts, read 2,796,862 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
How do you know there is no crime. Everybody will find out at the same time - when the report is released.

It's ironic that each time there is something released or discovered about the investigation, it is preceded by a tweet storm by the POTUS.
And then the subsequent arrest of “one of the best” that is or was part of his organization.
It just occurred to me...trump is drawing the swamp. It’s just his swamp. LOL
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-20-2019, 11:15 AM

5,999 posts, read 3,749,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Actually it's the Loony Left distracting from the damaging testimony transcripts being released one by one showing the corruption of the Obama administration weaponizing the FBI and DoJ acting to overthrow the president of the US. I guess because Loonies don't study history any more they have no idea this is one of the biggest political scandals in the history of our country.

Nine criminal referrals due to be issued in the next week or two. I wonder what the Deep State , DNC and media will do to distract from that. False flag big event? Hope many aren't killed. They are panicking.
YOU are accusing others of using distraction techniques? Now THAT is indeed rich.

Old 03-20-2019, 11:17 AM

23,795 posts, read 13,323,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by max210 View Post
I don't have Twitter, how is Trump "storming" or "raging"? I always see in headlines "Trump outraged that...." "Trump is furious that...", How does anyone know that? It seems like hyperbole playing to their readers feelings.
I think it is related to the 50 tweets he sent out Saturday and Sunday that make him appear quite unhinged. You do not need to be registered on twitter to read them--they are reported in articles, as they are stunningly unpresidential and quite bizarre.

Old 03-20-2019, 11:24 AM

37,462 posts, read 19,362,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Actually it's the Loony Left distracting from the damaging testimony transcripts being released one by one showing the corruption of the Obama administration weaponizing the FBI and DoJ acting to overthrow the president of the US. I guess because Loonies don't study history any more they have no idea this is one of the biggest political scandals in the history of our country.

Nine criminal referrals due to be issued in the next week or two. I wonder what the Deep State , DNC and media will do to distract from that. False flag big event? Hope many aren't killed. They are panicking.
Shaking in our boots, we are. Terrified. Frantic. Hysterical. Petrified.

But we aren't tweeting 28 times a day trying to deflect from whatever is coming. We also didn't sell one of our condos to a buyer who used multiple shell corporations for the purchase at the inflated price of $2.9 million to pay our restitution to the State of New York, just before we found out we also have to pony up $5.6 million in fines for using our charity as a personal piggy bank.

Gonna be interesting to see if he has the spondulix to cover it. I'm betting he's broke and trying to cover the fact so the media and the public don't find out what a fraud he is.

Last edited by cuebald; 03-20-2019 at 11:33 AM..

Old 03-20-2019, 11:27 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,705,184 times
I guess Trump must be a HUGE threat to tyranny and big brother style govt...so naturally they will do anything they can to get him out of office.

Old 03-20-2019, 11:29 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,156,868 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
I guess Trump must be a HUGE threat to tyranny and big brother style govt...so naturally they will do anything they can to get him out of office.
Okeedokee, keep a good thought.

Old 03-20-2019, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCbaxter View Post
So trump is yelling to distract for the left?

And also, what a coincidence, I just posted on he BB thread about the grand jury indictment of John Brennan, which he can’t seem to fine proof of. I just knew you would be able to help and just posted that.

OMG, am I now part of the conspiracy? Is there a grand jury indictment coming for me?
Hey, did I also help with the controlled demolitions of the WTC, and Hillary used her Wiccan powers to wipe my mind?

This is DEEP, man....deep.
You zany, confused conspriator, you. Yes this is deep, the deepest state imaginable. Trump is up to his neck in state and treading for his life.

Hillary is hiding from public view, baking cookies for her grandchildren and, according to some accounts, quivering in fear of an FBI raid busting down her door at any time. She'll probably bribe the agents with them when they get there. Maybe even offer them a glass of fresh lemonade.

I hope she doesn't finger you as a major player.

Old 03-20-2019, 11:32 AM

4,559 posts, read 1,446,262 times
Honey, there is a difference between working WITH other countries as a Sovereign Nations President..and being placed as President by another Country...especially one with historically anti American philosophies such that " destruction of America from the inside" was uttered by one of their leaders.
BOTH, this POTUS and Russia have anti American philosophies.

Fortunately,
Our Countries finest recognize what is happening. That very goal of Russia...to destroy American Democracy from the inside... is being worked toward in plain site with the help of Trump family and now his Republicans..otherwise known as individual 1 s useful idiots.

This is a historically special set of circumstances and fortunately the Council s legitimacy is bolstered by the majority as being identified as the same Party as individual 1. Similarly, the Steele Dossier was initiated by the same Party as individual 1.

Are you following...?

Honey , BOTH SIDES if you will, are onto TRUMP. To catch a traitor takes a village.
Wait to see who all the players of saving democracy in America , are.
You will be surprised.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
Got news for you. Collectively we are all frustrated at the appointment of a SC not based on a crime.

We are all frustrated at the make up of the SC, given it is all colluders and unsavory lawyers and all democrat supporters. That would never fly if it were HRC being investigated. this is where a free press would come in and put pressure on the SC biased members. Unfortunately we have a democrat propaganda machine and not a free press.

Hillary can destroy emails despite a warrant from congress, no consequences

HRC crew gets immunity handed out like candy, an unprecedented legal move, no consequences

HRC lies about her server, no consequences

FBI slow walks emails, no consequences

FBI 'loses' 5 k emails, no consequences

HRC uses unprotected server at home and unprotected email when travelling... no consequences

Obama sells uranium to Russia

Obama defends Russia in a debate with Mitt

Obama doesn't cross his red line in Syria because Putin said not to

Obama withdrew missiles promised to Poland because Putin said not to..... and the media sees no possible collusion with putin!!!!

That is what is frustration the nation... not including trump haters.

Old 03-20-2019, 11:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
loved this:

"Eighteen-and-a-half blacked-out pages at the end of one document under the title "The Illegal Campaign Contribution Scheme"..."

for those who still believe that there was no campaign finance violations with the daniels/mcdougal pay-offs, it would seem, more likely than not, that 18.5 pages say differently.
Those redacted pages speak volumes. That means that there is information that Mueller isn't ready to release yet, so he doesn't spook those involved. Mueller is sitting on top of literally millions of pages of information, and knows how this game is played. Ask Ken Lay and John Gotti.

Old 03-20-2019, 11:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
"President Donald Trump looks -- and is acting -- rattled and encircled by the Russia investigation"

I quit reading after this!
What do you think is rattling him, then?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies