Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-22-2019, 05:23 PM

2,448 posts, read 894,251 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiloh1 View Post
And that is no where near your BS:

...which Islamic militants will recruit American octogenarians and non-Islamic children.

If you implemented a ZERO threat (as you said) for teenagers and grannies it simply means they would themselves or others would use them to hide things on their person, luggage, etc. We do not profile based upon the ignorant comment that we can know that these types of people are ZERO threats, we thus randomly screen. Jeez! You are having a difficult time understanding the point of the present laws. All terrorists are not Islamic nor do terrorists, or for that matter drug or weapon smugglers, use willing subjects. To assume that outright and say ZERO threat is dumb and since we can't profile guess what they get screened. Hello!
And you base this speculation upon what? That they have used children and old people in Islamic countries? They will kidnap/intimidate/blackmail American senior citizens or children into doing their bidding? (Should we get Liam Neeson on the case?) They will radicalize American Christian senior citizens and American children most interest in Fortnite? You're being ridiculous.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-22-2019, 05:37 PM

3,909 posts, read 2,122,988 times
Nobody gets a pat down or cavity search no need to take shoes off too. May as well roll out the welcome mat to terrorists. This is what those who are insulted must want!

Old 03-22-2019, 05:42 PM
2K5Gx2km

n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
Signs point to no.
Or to the fact that you are blind and can't understand the procedure nor the difference between patting down the inner and outer thigh and using the back of your hands in a sliding motion both horizontally and vertically over the groin area - and 'squeezing genitals'

Old 03-22-2019, 05:44 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 8 days ago)

35,634 posts, read 17,975,706 times
Quote:
Or to the fact that you are blind and can't understand the procedure nor the difference between patting down the inner and outer thigh and using the back of your hands in a sliding motion both horizontally and vertically over the groin area - and 'squeezing genitals'
If you don't think what was done at 1:00 and 1:05 of that video is squeezing genitals, maybe you don't know what genitals are?

Old 03-22-2019, 05:47 PM
2K5Gx2km

n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiociolliscalves View Post
And you base this speculation upon what? That they have used children and old people in Islamic countries? They will kidnap/intimidate/blackmail American senior citizens or children into doing their bidding? (Should we get Liam Neeson on the case?) They will radicalize American Christian senior citizens and American children most interest in Fortnite? You're being ridiculous.
Sure! Keep up the BS! Why do you keep insisting on Islam as your point of reference when my points are more general regarding your claims. You just can not have an intellectually honest discussion can you! Here is the first post I responded to now you are onto Islamic kidnapping as if I'm arguing for such a thing. Moron!

Quote:
If we waste time and resources searching people who we know are zero threat risks, we really aren't serious about stopping terrorist acts.
You can't know that something is a ZERO threat risk. And if you want profiling then you will have to convince the left that this a good thing - good luck. Until then we have to screen without profiling.

You were arguing that you can know that they are ZERO threat. I simply told you that was stupid and you can't handle it.

Last edited by 2K5Gx2km; 03-22-2019 at 05:56 PM..

Old 03-22-2019, 05:51 PM
2K5Gx2km

n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
If you don't think what was done at 1:00 and 1:05 of that video is squeezing genitals, maybe you don't know what genitals are?
Yeah, that makes sense! Maybe you don't know what squeezing is - try wrapping your head around that.

Old 03-22-2019, 06:37 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,847,766 times
Quote:

someone else that missed the joke.

Old 03-22-2019, 06:39 PM

15,292 posts, read 7,761,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by atltechdude View Post
You can get precheck or global entry if you don't want to deal with patdowns or the huge scanning machines.

That said, this is still ridiculous, you should be able to tell just by looking at this kid that he is not a terrorist.
Yes, of course. But that would put you in conflict with the narrative that anyone might be a terrorist and profiling is the ultimate evil.

Old 03-22-2019, 06:43 PM
2K5Gx2km

n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
someone else that missed the joke.
It happens!

Old 03-22-2019, 07:02 PM

14,416 posts, read 22,490,288 times
Normally, kids don't get patted down. Whenever I fly with my kids, we all walk through the metal detector. I make sure non of us are wearing anything that sets off the detector.
But always when I fly with my kids, nothing like this have ever happened. We are approached by TSA and told to keep the kids shoes on.

Idk...i think the video is creepy. And parents should not be embarrassing their son by making this public either.

Last edited by glass_of_merlot; 03-22-2019 at 07:10 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies