Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-04-2019, 12:19 PM

13,634 posts, read 21,451,745 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
The right doesn't want to stop illegal immigration, either. They have done absolutely nothing towards that end, even for six years when they held both Houses of Congress. Stop pretending otherwise. The GOP is using you and you are falling right in line, buying their propaganda while they do absolutely nothing about it.

You are a good little sucker if you believe otherwise. Just like they hope you will be.
You are partly correct, years of democrats or republicans and nothing changed, which is why Trump won, who actually didn't just give lip service to it and why everyday republicans and center democrats supported him.

Of course war was declared on him by the liberals because he actually is prepared to do something.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-04-2019, 12:23 PM

18,982 posts, read 9,121,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
You are partly correct, years of democrats or republicans and nothing changed, which is why Trump won, who actually didn't just give lip service to it and why everyday republicans and center democrats supported him.

Of course war was declared on him by the liberals because he actually is prepared to do something.
Trump gives it lip service, too. If not, he wouldn't have hired so many illegals at his resorts, something he took two years to remedy and only because he was outed. And he would work to get E-verify mandated as the law of the land, with stiff penalties, including real jail time, for those employers who hire illegals.

Have you ever heard him talk about doing this? Nope. Because he's all about lip service. That and his boondoggle vanity project.

Trump counts on suckers like you to believe his words (which change by the day) and ignore his actions. He would be nowhere if there wasn't a good supply of such suckers in this country.

Old 04-04-2019, 12:32 PM

4,514 posts, read 2,543,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
Trump won because the Electoral College system is biased.

Millions more voted for Hillary. Let's get that one fact straight.

I played tennis and i hit the ball the fastest, so i should have won the game.

Sounds stupid. Huh? So is saying someone should have won based on popular vote, when the rules are to get the most electoral votes. The candidates knew the rules going in, and campaigned accordingly. They were not supposed to be campaigning to win the popular vote. The fact that hillary was either too stupid or too arrogant to go to certain states is her fault.

Old 04-04-2019, 01:16 PM

11,979 posts, read 5,921,436 times
Quote:
Trump won because the Electoral College system is biased.

Millions more voted for Hillary. Let's get that one fact straight.

Let's get something straight - something is only good when it benefits - be it Democrats or Republicans - when the process goes against you - then it's biased and corrupt.

The electoral college is working just as it's suppose to - otherwise you'd have a mess like NY and California are in where because the elections are pretty much decided by the multitude of liberals in only a portion of the state - de to their numbers - anyone even moderately conservative - no matter the party ends up suffering and not having their voice heard.

Old 04-04-2019, 01:23 PM

13,634 posts, read 21,451,745 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
Trump gives it lip service, too. If not, he wouldn't have hired so many illegals at his resorts, something he took two years to remedy and only because he was outed. And he would work to get E-verify mandated as the law of the land, with stiff penalties, including real jail time, for those employers who hire illegals.

Have you ever heard him talk about doing this? Nope. Because he's all about lip service. That and his boondoggle vanity project.

Trump counts on suckers like you to believe his words (which change by the day) and ignore his actions. He would be nowhere if there wasn't a good supply of such suckers in this country.
Maybe he will maybe he won't. Was worth a try voting for him given establishment republicans and democrats have made it clear they won't. And we know that liberals not only won't do anything but encourage it.

Anyone who goes against them is labeled racist, because they the liberals look at color of skin more than anyone else when in the end it is about only one color, color of green for money.

Old 04-04-2019, 01:27 PM

1,415 posts, read 1,099,913 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
Maybe he will maybe he won't. Was worth a try voting for him given establishment republicans and democrats have made it clear they won't. And we know that liberals not only won't do anything but encourage it.

Anyone who goes against them is labeled racist, because they the liberals look at color of skin more than anyone else when in the end it is about only one color, color of green for money.

Pretty much, most of these leftists would flip their **** if they found out that industries like private prison groups are in their precious liberal cities employing so called progressives. Same with health insurers, or pharmaceutical groups. Banks?

Old 04-04-2019, 01:33 PM

19,784 posts, read 15,158,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
The Democrats are determined to destroy America and turn it into Venezuela and won't stop until they achieve their aim....because of their numbers, I think they will succeed in killing america, only question is how long we have left.
Darn, you figured it out. We'll just have to come up with another evil plan.

Old 04-04-2019, 04:09 PM

52,428 posts, read 52,959,918 times
Yeah, that list is scary to me too. They aren't the Dems that I know from years ago. I probably won't vote Dem again if they keep pushing so far left.

Old 04-05-2019, 08:32 AM

63,317 posts, read 29,398,259 times
Where's the proof that Trump "knowingly" had any illegals working for him. Provide the proof or stop repeating these lies over and over. Rich people do not hire manual laborers themselves and there is no proof that Trump gave the nod to those under him to hire illegal aliens.

Trump has had e-verify in every budget since he was elected. What happened to it? My guess would be that it was the Democrats that obstructed it just like in the past. Not all illegals are here to work either so e-verify if not the total solution, thus the wall.

Old 04-05-2019, 08:38 AM

4,559 posts, read 1,446,378 times
Quote:
In other words.....

The Democrats are trying to improve the country and I don't like it!!!!!

- Studies have shown lowering the voting age to 16 increases voter participation dramatically because for biological and educational reasons the young mind is more receptive to voting around the age of 16, and it becomes a habit that they keep to old age. That's why the Democrats want it. Don't tell me the right-wing doesn't get this when they are all for teaching abstinence and other right-wing hoohaa at about the same age.

- The Federal ID law is being abused by the right-wing to deny votes. This is already well documented.

- You know who was for open border? Ronald Reagan! Yea, what a far left nut that guy is. This used to be a common sense thing. The right-wing gone too far right, not the other way around.

- The EC has not served the country well, it did served the Republican party quite well. Let's get that straight. If you are only for what's good for one party, then keep it.

- Even in San Francisco I have NEVER heard anyone said illegals should be able to vote in general elections.

See, Democrats are for common sense improvement. But for a far-right winger, that can come across as less than desirable.

Wait. Abstinence? I see. After your married. ..adultery is the way to go for the Republican Party. Mulligan didnt they call it? So young kid s say...ok no sex before marriage so I don't make babies....after I get married I can have sex with as many women whether they want it too or not. Preferably on the younger side. And I can just secretly participate in abortion but I m an adult so it s easier to coverup. Sounds RIGHT.

Republicans are truly obstructionists. Their ignorance gets in the way of a successful country.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies