Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-21-2019, 03:51 PM

27,307 posts, read 16,222,978 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvette Ministries View Post
The transgendered aren't looking to have a private changing room, they want to change with the girls. To merely be offered a separate room would be considered by the transgendered, their parents, and their lawyers, as being singled out.
Trannies need mental therapy. Any boy goes into a bathroom occupied by my daughter will have a serious issue with me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-21-2019, 03:54 PM

2,771 posts, read 2,303,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
Trannies need mental therapy. Any boy goes into a bathroom occupied by my daughter will have a serious issue with me.
Many would agree with you. But in today's environment, serious issues with you may result in serious issues with the law.

Proceed with caution.

Old 03-21-2019, 03:57 PM

Location: Live:Downtown Phoenix, AZ/Work:Greater Los Angeles, CA
27,606 posts, read 14,604,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
Again, the medical community disagrees with you. And last I checked, you aren't a doctor, so I'll take their word over yours

Old 03-21-2019, 04:03 PM

3,674 posts, read 3,035,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirebirdCamaro1220 View Post
I'm guessing it's a final solution......
No- but a partial solution would be to quit pandering to these few individuals at the expense of everyone else.
A few extremists making policy over many is bad- unless the few fit your agenda- then it's " social justice"; if not, it's bigotry, right?
I'm a bleeding heart liberal, only my heart bleeds for those who prefer to NOT have social justice drivel FORCED on them, and would rather arrive at a solution based on fairness, compromise and mutual respect for ALL.

Old 03-21-2019, 04:17 PM

21,933 posts, read 9,503,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaveWI View Post
No- but a partial solution would be to quit pandering to these few individuals at the expense of everyone else.
A few extremists making policy over many is bad- unless the few fit your agenda- then it's " social justice"; if not, it's bigotry, right?
I'm a bleeding heart liberal, only my heart bleeds for those who prefer to NOT have social justice drivel FORCED on them, and would rather arrive at a solution based on fairness, compromise and mutual respect for ALL.

Old 03-21-2019, 04:19 PM

5,660 posts, read 5,088,512 times
Quote:
Now I'm sure you guys will say that he should have just killed himself or some other intolerant nonsense like that.....

Old 03-21-2019, 04:28 PM

15,865 posts, read 21,441,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyram View Post

Take a note: LIFE ISN'T FAIR
So glad we agree. A trans kid's safety is far more important than another kid's modesty or misplaced discomfort. Life isn't fair. I changed in the bathroom stall at my high school locker room for years and it had zip to do with some fear of transpeople or... gasp... lesbians.

Old 03-21-2019, 04:28 PM

16,825 posts, read 17,733,278 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
Oh, yay, a designated place for teenage oral sex at school - because that is exactly what will happen.

Seriously, how are you going to monitor it? As an adult female, I value living outside a penal institution too much to ever risk being in a restroom or locker room with a child or children who have body parts different than my own

The real solution is single user restroom facilities in every classroom. They’ve put them in most kindergarten classes, many special education classrooms, and quite a few primary classes. It is past time for them to be in every classroom. It would solve a multitude of discipline issues.
We have single person restrooms in my school, that can be used by either sex. There are no discipline issues associated with them.

Old 03-21-2019, 04:40 PM

1,433 posts, read 1,062,936 times
Quote:
You don't get it, after about 2 years of the hormones, you no longer look like your birth gender, so you would then be asking a woman who looks like woman to use the mens room. I swear, it's like no one listens or knows what they're talking about on the anti-trans side
So what??...It shouldn't be the educational system's, a business owner's or any other pursuit's job to have to make special exceptions for a half man/half woman freak....if they choose to be like that (oh..sorry!! - if nature "made them that way") and want to change their gender then THEY, as 0.001% of society, can make the exception and find a private place or somewhere out of view and by themselves to change, find a single use bathroom, etc. - NOT expect the majority to fall over themselves to make accommodations for them and other abnormals.

"The needs of the many outweigh the needs of a few"

Last edited by luckyram; 03-21-2019 at 05:12 PM..

Old 03-21-2019, 04:41 PM

27,307 posts, read 16,222,978 times
Quote:
Again, the medical community disagrees with you. And last I checked, you aren't a doctor, so I'll take their word over yours
I don’t care. Anyone who claims something they are not is mentally ill.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies