Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-25-2019, 04:17 PM

3,105 posts, read 3,833,260 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FC76-81 View Post
Funny. I know this elderly lady who hates Trump. I always avoid talking politics with her because I know her views. This morning she was stomping her feet while saying "oooohhh I hate Trump so much....they didn't find anything on him". Obviously she isn't interested in truth. She's just out looking for something that helps her justify why she hates Trump. She's not alone. Too many people hate Trump for what the media and the democrats have portrayed him to be. They aren't interested in finding out the truth at all.

Ain't that the truth!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-25-2019, 04:18 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,611,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
Now that the Mueller report is complete (and assuming that it does not contain any damning evidence that we haven't heard of yet)-will the MSM outlets apologize to Trump and his family? They have attacked him, lied about virtually every aspect of this case, run fabricated stories from "anonymous sources" time after time that have proven to be lies. After all of this-for 2 plus years now-they have been made to look like bitter, hating fools.

So the question-will any outlets have the decency to admit that they were wrong time after time-and actually apologize? Or do they lack the courage and decency to do so?
I would not bet my life on it, if I were you.
Watch the mental gymnastics, and the attempts at a 10.0 falling WAY short

Old 03-25-2019, 05:48 PM

20,868 posts, read 23,547,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FC76-81 View Post
Funny. I know this elderly lady who hates Trump. I always avoid talking politics with her because I know her views. This morning she was stomping her feet while saying "oooohhh I hate Trump so much....they didn't find anything on him". Obviously she isn't interested in truth. She's just out looking for something that helps her justify why she hates Trump. She's not alone. Too many people hate Trump for what the media and the democrats have portrayed him to be. They aren't interested in finding out the truth at all.
The same can be said about Hillary and Obama. Too many people hate both of them for what the far-right media and pundits have portrayed them to be. They are not interested in the truth at all.

Old 03-25-2019, 06:05 PM

24,404 posts, read 23,056,554 times
They need to kiss Trump's ass.

Old 03-25-2019, 06:09 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,618,587 times
Very bad day for the MSM. Very very bad.

MSNBC Anchor On Avenatti Arrest: "My Head Is Officially Going To Explode

Old 03-25-2019, 06:22 PM

8,411 posts, read 7,420,628 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
You poor dear. Can't let it go. "Individual 1" is nonsense. Trump has been proved innocent.

So you can keep trying to move that goalpost, but you Trump conspiracy junkies have been smoked badly over the past month. First it was Jussie Smollett, then Trump being cleared after a 2 year very expensive witch hunt, and now Avenetti being arrested. Smoked and smoked badly.

I'd think if you were really concerned about things, you'd be going after those who lied to you about all ot this. It's treasonous. Yet you are still trying to find things to be mad at Trump about. Things that don't even exist. Why is that?
He has not been exonerated. If he was clean, McConnell won't block the release of the report. No one should take an Individual 1 appointees word for it given Mueller didn't find a clear reason to exonerate. Individual 1 has multiple investigations pending for his corruption. Accountability continues. There is a reason he has the lowest approval ratings of any modern president in history. The desperation continues from 37% of his supporters but not the rest of America!

Old 03-25-2019, 06:24 PM

4,754 posts, read 2,974,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
The same can be said about Hillary and Obama. Too many people hate both of them for what the far-right media and pundits have portrayed them to be. They are not interested in the truth at all.
The people who are the problem are the ones you describe... and the ones that the post you quoted described. Calling out the other side the way you did does absolutely nothing if you can't call out your own side. And it's sickening that we have to pick sides but that's what the media wants for higher ratings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayAnn246 View Post
He has not been exonerated. If he was clean, McConnell won't block the release of the report. No one should take an Individual 1 appointees word for it given Mueller didn't find a clear reason to exonerate. Individual 1 has multiple investigations pending for his corruption. Accountability continues. There is a reason he has the lowest approval ratings of any modern president in history. The desperation continues from 37% of his supporters but not the rest of America!
The reason why the report is blocked is because it implements other people not associated with Trump in crimes. Give it a couple of days/weeks and it'll start to come out. It's obvious that's why they're holding back. It's the reason Pelosi walked back her impeachment statements last week too.

Old 03-25-2019, 06:26 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,573,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KayAnn246 View Post
Mueller didn't find a clear reason to exonerate.

There is a reason he has the lowest approval ratings of any modern president in history.

Are you still reading and watching mainstream media after they've lied to you for three years? When will you ever learn?

It wasn't Mueller's job to exonerate or not. He threw that fly in the ointment to give his media masters something to chew on and inflate. Trump's ratings are higher than your God Obama's were at this point in his presidency.

Tell me, do you work for TDIP or Media Matters?

Old 03-25-2019, 06:34 PM

8,411 posts, read 7,420,628 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Are you still reading and watching mainstream media after they've lied to you for three years? When will you ever learn?

It wasn't Mueller's job to exonerate or not. He threw that fly in the ointment to give his media masters something to chew on and inflate. Trump's ratings are higher than your God Obama's were at this point in his presidency.

Tell me, do you work for TDIP or Media Matters?
No one can ever deny that Individual 1 is not a liar. The media reports on his lies, he posts, tweets and speaks his lies. Before he was president, the whole city of NY knew of his scandalous corrupt cons. Trump has an approval rating of 39%. The lowest of any president. Obama's approval rating is still higher than Individual 1's and he has been out of office for 2 years.

Quote:
Approval rating Dates

Latest job approval rating 39% Mar 1-10, 2019

Other elected presidents in January of third year

Barack Obama 47 Mar 2011
George W. Bush 65 Mar 2003
Bill Clinton 45 Mar 1995
George H.W. Bush 85 Mar 1991
Ronald Reagan 41 Mar 1983
Jimmy Carter 43 Mar 1979
Richard Nixon 50 Mar 1971
John Kennedy 67 Mar 1963
Dwight Eisenhower 69 Mar 1955
https://news.gallup.com/poll/203198/...ald-trump.aspx

Old 03-25-2019, 06:36 PM

2,953 posts, read 2,900,011 times
*whispers* --- What if everything you were told was a lie?

Lefty base checking in
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies