Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-25-2019, 12:56 PM

21,382 posts, read 7,943,676 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
Don't be coy. Explain what you mean. Depression isn't just something that hits. It's always there. Some days are worse than others and events trigger you. From an article the OP posted --

He didn't just one day wake up and decide he couldn't take it anymore.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/jeremy...parent-suicide
They don't know how he died, so how can they rule it a suicide?

They should wait until they have all the facts instead of guessing. Now everyone already believes he killed himself, when that may not be the truth.

Have to wait for the results of the investigation.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-25-2019, 01:04 PM

4,754 posts, read 2,976,139 times
It's important to note that "false flag" does not mean the event didn't happen. False flags can really mean that the circumstances behind the event are fake. People dying is real, but the reason for the deaths can be manufactured. There are such things as trained killers and coverups. We've seen it all throughout history so why would we be any different nowadays?

Old 03-25-2019, 01:14 PM

14,834 posts, read 7,411,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DabOnEm View Post
It's important to note that "false flag" does not mean the event didn't happen. False flags can really mean that the circumstances behind the event are fake. People dying is real, but the reason for the deaths can be manufactured. There are such things as trained killers and coverups. We've seen it all throughout history so why would we be any different nowadays?
The killer is known and killed himself. He was a delusional 20 year old.

Saying it was an inside job by the government is about as dumb as you can possibly get.

Old 03-25-2019, 01:18 PM

15,713 posts, read 9,523,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
"Jeremy Richman, 49, was found dead at 7 a.m. inside Edmond Town Hall, where he had an office space, police told The Daily Beast. Authorities said the medical examiner’s office is still investigating the exact cause of death."

They do not know how he died or if it was a suicide. Suicides are generally pretty easy to identify. What exactly are they investigating?
I actually believe they do know how he died, just not that they're releasing that detail at this time. One of the links in the OP said a note was found. I believe it was also said the death was not suspicious. Not everything is a conspiracy.

Old 03-25-2019, 01:25 PM

15,713 posts, read 9,523,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
They don't know how he died, so how can they rule it a suicide?

They should wait until they have all the facts instead of guessing. Now everyone already believes he killed himself, when that may not be the truth.

Have to wait for the results of the investigation.
Quote:
“The death appears to be a suicide but police will not disclose the method or any other details of the death, only to state the death does not appear suspicious.â€
They worded it that it was an apparent suicide. As I type this, it's been eight and a half hours since the body was found, not enough time to be able to say specifically what happened unless you're a CSI in Las Vegas and the main character of a fictional TV show. Speculating here, but if they find a suicide note beside a dead body and the method of th death, they can be 99.9999% sure it is a suicide, but will still let the ME do their job and make the findings official.

Old 03-25-2019, 01:29 PM

718 posts, read 599,280 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DabOnEm View Post

Correct. FF's are not events that didn't happen, rather the true intention behind that event, which can be a whole other story.

Old 03-25-2019, 01:35 PM

76,971 posts, read 47,629,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by atltechdude View Post
Alex Jones is certainly not responsible for his decision to take his own life.

However, I have no doubt that Alex Jones and others of his ilk added to this man's pain.
BentBow did not offer anything to back up his claim that the media blamed Alex Jones.

Two kids from Stoneman Douglas school committed suicide last week.

Old 03-25-2019, 01:39 PM

21,382 posts, read 7,943,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
I actually believe they do know how he died, just not that they're releasing that detail at this time. One of the links in the OP said a note was found. I believe it was also said the death was not suspicious. Not everything is a conspiracy.
Where did I say anything was a conspiracy?

What I said was, they didn't know the cause of death (can't determine whether it was suspicious or not if you don't know what it is), and that it would be good to wait until an investigation was completed before claiming to know how he died. Because they aren't saying 'how' he died. Just that he was found dead.

Or are you saying that there is a conspiracy and that he didn't commit suicide? Your reply is confusing considering what I wrote about waiting for the results of the investigation and making a determination on the facts of the case. Because I can't find anything 'conspiracy' in my main point of ... "wait for the investigation results" and 'facts." Unless you are arguing against facts and a proper investigation? Puzzling....

Old 03-25-2019, 01:41 PM

14,834 posts, read 7,411,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Wrong!
He said he never said it. Guest on his show he was interviewing, said things to the such, but not Jones himself.

I'm sure you have a Youtube of him saying it. Google it.
Wrong.

Joe asked him specifically at 3:35 in the podcast, did you ever say it wasn't real.

He said "Yes I did".

Last edited by atltechdude; 03-25-2019 at 01:53 PM..

Old 03-25-2019, 01:47 PM

16,590 posts, read 8,605,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by atltechdude View Post
Alex Jones is certainly not responsible for his decision to take his own life.

However, I have no doubt that Alex Jones and others of his ilk added to this man's pain.
Indeed

People like Jones can be excoriated and shunned by society for his words. However as you point out, he was not responsible for this man taking his own life, even if that is the liberal medias false narrative. They ignore the fact that alien looking freak (I don't even want to repeat his name and wish it was not in my memory) is solely responsible for the tragic death of those innocent victims.
They also ignore that every gun law proposed afterward would not have stopped the freak from killing anyone with stolen weapons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohiogirl81 View Post
What a tragedy. It breaks my heart to read about the despair if the people that have taken their own lives over the past few days.

Compounding the tragedy is the callous reaction of those who just shrug, and suggest more guns are the answer. Not only is that illogical, but also heartless. Shame.
While I can certainly empathize with those who lose a child under any circumstances, when you say the part I highlighted was illogical, who ever said more guns were the answer?

Now if your answer is going to be that arming teachers or other school personnel to deter and even stop cowardly scum like the murderer is illogical, I beg to differ.
That freak along with most others are cowards, and choose soft targets like schools or places of worship precisely because they are defenseless.
If they knew school personnel were armed, they would most likely choose another target.
However even if the insane scum were to attack the school, many more lives could be saved if the shooter is engaged by a good guy/gal with a firearm.

So maybe you are referring to something else with your comment

`
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies