Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-28-2019, 09:07 AM

78,430 posts, read 60,613,724 times

Advertisements

I think the scary part of this is that she doesn't know what other meds the guy might be on, who knows where she got the pills from etc. etc.

Could have ended up facing at least manslaughter charges if the dude has a heart attack or chokes on his vomit etc.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-28-2019, 09:10 AM

15,713 posts, read 9,525,892 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
I give her a pass everyday! I've never heard one of her songs on my favorite radio station!
Same here. They don't play her on rock radio and out of the thousands of songs I have on Spotify, not one of them is her's. Open an investigation into her. See if I care.

Guilty people are supposed to do time and suffer consequences for their criminal actions regardless of their party. Foreign concept to some, I know!

Old 03-28-2019, 09:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
She is confessing to crimes and should be taken seriously. Calls for an investigation !!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
Cardi Who? Since she is a rapper this will give her more "street cred" so nothing will come of it.
I agree. Open an investigation. But I also wonder if the "street cred" angle is what she is working on. It could be Jussie in reverse. Confess to a crime you didn't commit.

Old 03-28-2019, 09:23 AM

25,303 posts, read 21,463,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
The reason for the thread. Odds are the OP has never even heard of Cardi B.
Lol , I have and probably heard about her before you . But ok ..

Old 03-28-2019, 09:28 AM

39,874 posts, read 26,514,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
But let me guess , radio stations will still play her songs nonstop .

The left will give her a pass of course.
——-
After a video surfaced of Cardi B admitting to robbing and drugging men, the singer is explaining herself.

In the clip from an Instagram Live recorded three years ago, the rapper said, “I had to go strip, I had to go, ‘Oh yeah, you want to f–k me? Yeah, yeah, yeah, let’s go back to this hotel,’ and I drugged n—–s up, and I robbed them. That’s what I used to do,” (via Hip Hop Ratchet) she explained.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...imited-options
Who the heck cares? I have no clue who or what a "Cardi B" is. Some sort of new heart medication?

Old 03-28-2019, 09:28 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,018,755 times
So Cardi B....was a hooker -- men paid her for sex...she would get them really high, let them pass out and take their money.

So in order for someone to come forward they would have to admit to paying Cardi B. for sex.

Yeah let's investigate that and see how many of those guys will admit to paying for sex and then being taken advantage of -- how many will remember the details....lol.

Cardi B. doesn't need the street cred kids....but you would only know that if you knew about Cardi B.

Old 03-28-2019, 09:31 AM

26,660 posts, read 13,750,169 times
One victim has already spoken up but he said that he has no plans to press charges. Drugging people is really awful behavior. I hope more victims come forward and I hope at least some of them will press charges.

Old 03-28-2019, 09:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
So Cardi B....was a hooker -- men paid her for sex...she would get them really high, let them pass out and take their money
Coming soon to "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit"....

Old 03-28-2019, 11:11 AM

4,050 posts, read 6,140,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
One victim has already spoken up but he said that he has no plans to press charges. Drugging people is really awful behavior. I hope more victims come forward and I hope at least some of them will press charges.
I didn't realize that. Found this after seeing your post: https://www.capitalxtra.com/artists/...rugged-robbed/

Quote:
I can’t lie, it was certainly traumatizing and as a man, you never want to admit you were taken advantage of. No man wants to say #MeToo”.
I guess this is why she is most likely going to get away with it.

Old 03-28-2019, 12:17 PM

6,230 posts, read 3,610,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
I don't think she is a role model for many people (although people seem to care more about celebrity than morals these days).

If the OP is advocating that all musicians with petty crime in their backgrounds, many many of them would not be allowed to be played on the radio.

So the gist of this post is that hip hop and rock musicians should be banned if they did anything wrong in the past?

Because if it is, I would just say--this is NOT the 50s, when music was banned from the radio because of hip swiveling (scandal in those days), or Lennon making a comment about Jesus.

Time have changed and people with shady pasts are not punished. They are even voted into office.
In what universe is drugging and robbing people a petty crime?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies