Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-29-2019, 10:21 AM

8,411 posts, read 7,424,439 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by what'd i miss View Post
Putins guys shoot people in broad daylight. Like opposing candidates. Throw acid on them as well etc..

Then vindictively follow others to the ends of the earth to murder them.

Sounds like we ve got potential twinning going on here !!

Both think they are great because their evil cant be stopped.

If those rural folk cheering at the mocking of the disabled and weak in our country, fuss about turning over their crops to Kushner and donning field hand overalls...they will face the same mocking ...and retribution.

By then the populus will be so weak from lack of medical care that Trump could "push someone off their own land with his pinky and still get elected."

Its coming folks.
Unless you stop it.
I heard clips of his rally lies earlier today. I have a question but I already know the answer. Did he say one word about reuniting and healing the country after his "complete and total exoneration?
(that's a complete lie).

We deserve a good laugh today. I heard his theories from an Independent radio host but WaPO did a write-up.

Read the president and Hannity's conspiracy theories from last night. There is a list.

Trump and Hannity binge on conspiracy theories in Trump’s first post-Mueller Fox News interview
Quote:
President: “When you look at what happened, and when it happened, and the money that was spent, the millions and millions on the phony dossier, and then they used the dossier to start things, and there was no truth whatsoever.”

Fact: The Steele dossier was not “used ... to start things.” The investigation began as early as the summer of 2016 based upon George Papadopoulos’s conversations with a foreign diplomat in which he discussed allegedly incriminating information Russia had about Clinton. The Steele dossier didn’t come into play until October 2016.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.0abd6a406e3f
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-29-2019, 10:22 AM

8,750 posts, read 3,120,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottomobeale View Post
I just wanna put all these Trump sycophants into a giant weaponized cage match with a bunch of Antifa losers.

Hopefully no one gets out alive.
I would pay a few bitcoins to see that.

Old 03-29-2019, 11:13 AM

10,920 posts, read 6,912,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
To get re-elected.

And I think as a marketing tool.

When the folks go crazy it appears that everyone loves him.

There is the basic belief that we will all buy into what he is selling if we see the crowds.

It works for the base, it doesn't work for independents or critics of Trump -- and that's who matters right now.
So he was holding rallies in 2017 why?

Why does a President need a marketing tool? The entire point is you use literally the work you're doing as your marketing tool. You shouldn't need rallies through all 4 of your years as President, otherwise there is something wrong.

Old 03-29-2019, 11:50 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,636,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottomobeale View Post
I just wanna put all these Trump sycophants into a giant weaponized cage match with a bunch of Antifa losers.

Hopefully no one gets out alive.

In the end, all the Trump supporters will walk out unscathed. Why? They aren't losers. Thank you for the reference.

Michigan is lost to the Democrats for the foreseeable future.

Old 03-29-2019, 12:30 PM

8,384 posts, read 4,369,703 times
"After three years of lies and smears and slander, the Russia hoax is finally dead. The collusion delusion is over."

Except for 199 charges against 37 people and entities, 7 pled guilty, five sentenced to prison.

"We want us and that's what we got."

Huh?

"Just think of it, a fake, dirty dossier, millions and millions of dollars paid for it, by who?"

A conservative media site, the Washington Free Beacon.

"They came from the valleys. They came for from the mountains. They came out of the damn rivers."

"I don't know what you were doing in the river but they came from the cities."

"They came and they came and they didn't even know these people existed."

WTF?

"I'm President and your not."

"They do anything they can -- you're a shifty shift."

???????

"Thank you Donald"

I love it when Trump talks to himself.

"I know a lot about wind. I know a lot about wind."

No sheet Sherlock

"China and by the way we are building that wall as you -- we are building that wall. Build it."

The leader of the free world at work. There are no words.

Old 03-29-2019, 12:33 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,636,151 times
WOW, that rally was YUGE

MASSIVE Overflow Crowd of THOUSANDS Stand Outside Grand Rapids Rally to Hear President Trump (Photos, Video)

11,000 inside, 15,000 outside. Even larger than 2016.

Old 03-29-2019, 12:38 PM

8,384 posts, read 4,369,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
WOW, that rally was YUGE

MASSIVE Overflow Crowd of THOUSANDS Stand Outside Grand Rapids Rally to Hear President Trump (Photos, Video)

I've seen more people in line to see a Star Wars movie.

Old 03-29-2019, 01:40 PM

29,483 posts, read 14,656,154 times
Quote:
Look at the YUGE crowd. Trump gave a great speech.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...36887942561792

Democrats are toast in 2020.

As much as I want that to happen , I really don't think it will.

Old 03-29-2019, 02:05 PM

8,750 posts, read 3,120,999 times
Quote:
In the end, all the Trump supporters will walk out unscathed. Why? They aren't losers.
Actually, they are.

Y'all voted for MAGA and got Obama's third term, but worse.

Old 03-29-2019, 02:15 PM

15,355 posts, read 12,653,986 times
Quote:
WOW, that rally was YUGE

I bet money it a Gateway P link.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies