Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-05-2019, 10:07 AM

16,352 posts, read 8,097,884 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGAalot View Post
Trump hardly ever kisses anyone on the cheek.
In fact has Trump ever kissed someone on the cheek since being President?
I knew he kissed an Australian Miss Universe on the cheek several years ago (but afterward she said “Sure, I’ve seen what’s been going on in the news, but really what is there for me to say other than that he respected me during that time in my life and I have a lot of respect for him because of that ... that’s really all I have to say about it”) but that's a very different situation to Biden kissing and rubbing everyone in the White House....
Trump evens brags about going up to women and kissing them. "I just start kissing them".--Donald Trump.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-05-2019, 10:10 AM

10,764 posts, read 4,349,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
Trump evens brags about going up to women and kissing them. "I just start kissing them".--Donald Trump.
Do you believe everything Trump brags about?
How about when he's talking to Billy Bush, do you believe everything?
Don't you recognize what Trump is doing? He's trying to get a rise out of a shock jock, like Howard Stern or Billy Bush.
You need to say extreme things when you talk to those guys, or they end up controlling the conversation with their own outlandish comments.
Trump always tries to outdo whoever he's talking to.

Old 04-05-2019, 10:35 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,636,151 times
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Trump Savages Biden

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...62077842640898

Old 04-05-2019, 10:36 AM

16,352 posts, read 8,097,884 times
Quote:
Don't you recognize what Trump is doing? He's trying to get a rise out of a shock jock, like Howard Stern or Billy Bush.
You need to say extreme things when you talk to those guys, or they end up controlling the conversation with their own outlandish comments.
Trump is a pathological liar for sure but when he brags about being a creep and a degenerate I believe him.

Old 04-05-2019, 10:39 AM

35,071 posts, read 17,024,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Now there are 7 people making accusations about Creepy Uncle Joe.
I am not impressed by accusations made long after the event.

Old 04-05-2019, 10:40 AM

8,168 posts, read 3,128,220 times
Quote:
Yes exactly, but more so a rise out of the listeners. In regards to the Howard Stern Show, the listeners tune into that show to hear sexual talk discussed in a humorous light. That's primarily what the premise of that show was about, whether the specifics were true, fictional, or exaggerated. So what is said on such platforms as the Howard Stern show or other shows of the same nature, it's entertainment. Especially when someone gets on there and start taking about personal sexual talk. I take that with a grain of salt, but very entertaining and that's why I used to tune in every weekday morning for ten or so years (90's). That was my one and only morning show during my 45 minute drive into work and the first two or so hours work day. I had a radio in my office on my desk and would listen to it. Great show. Was like a modern day wet bar in the office. Instead of serving up a few alcoholic beverages and smoke cigarettes (like what my father's generation did), we'd sit there drinking coffee, listen to the Howard Stern show and laugh. Good times.

Old 04-05-2019, 11:27 AM

10,099 posts, read 7,771,136 times
It is crazy and I would be embarrassed to go public that Biden gave me a hug that lingers 5 seconds too long. Give me a break. Why is this even an issue? I'm republican and think these are crazy accusations. Joe Biden is just a guy that will hug you. I see nothing at all wrong with that. Are we all supposed to be unemotional robots these days.....say the right thing and act the politically right way and don't touch and be afraid to even shake hands the right way.

Next people will be punished for smiling in the wrong way. Ridiculous. Biden has done nothing wrong at all. I laugh every time I see another lady on TV saying Biden hugged her too long. lol

Old 04-05-2019, 11:36 AM

25,303 posts, read 21,463,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Trump Savages Biden

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...62077842640898
New York Magazine has informed us it is “doctored “

Lol

Trump Tweets Meme Video of Biden Fondling Himself

Old 04-05-2019, 11:56 AM

2,842 posts, read 2,329,046 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Creepy Uncle Joe Biden is done before he starts with latest sexual assault accusation.

Poor old creepy Joe its time to go quietly out to pasture.

What to you think ? Is Joe the next one to post a photo of himself in the woods ?

Politician claims Joe Biden made her feel ‘gross’ with sleazy kiss

https://nypost.com/2019/03/29/politi...h-sleazy-kiss/

“I felt him get closer to me from behind. He leaned further in and inhaled my hair. I was mortified. I thought to myself, ‘I didn’t wash my hair today and the vice-president of the United States is smelling it. And also, what in the actual f—?’”

This is such BS. No wonder the Dems continuously get stomped in elections and can never seem to accomplish much when they are elected. They spend all their time focused on identity politics and attacking their own. Idiots.

Old 04-05-2019, 12:04 PM

33,316 posts, read 12,534,999 times
Quote:

The conversation with Billy Bush wasn't on camera, nor on the radio, it was inside a bus/trailer on a studio lot, and Trump didn't realize mics were picking it up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies