Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-05-2019, 02:59 PM

52,433 posts, read 26,592,909 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Quotes A Lot View Post
Jeez, settle down people, it's just locker room talk.

Roy Moore also fondled young children and was nearly elected.

Chill out. This is all par for the course.

You are right. Joe Biden won't be elected.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-05-2019, 03:01 PM

780 posts, read 424,812 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
You are right. Joe Biden won't be elected.
And I hope that he is not. That's the difference between me and someone who supports a candidate to win at all costs. I have the ability to be a mature adult, and make a reasonable conclusion about a person's character and decide that that individual is not who I want to represent me.

That's what separates the good from the bad.

Old 04-05-2019, 03:18 PM

8,168 posts, read 3,121,298 times
The one that really struck me as wayyyy out there starts at the 1:30 minute mark. Watch the body language of the woman standing behind the little girl and the little girl herself when Joe moves in for the sniff. Reading the woman, it's like she's debriefed the girl that the freak is going to go in on her and she will be right there in case it goes too far. The little girls body language is showing anticipation as to what is about to take place and standing ready for intervention from the woman if it does in fact go to far. The woman then pats Joe on the shoulder as to say "ok that's enough". What a FREAK! She looked like a mamma deer getting ready to headbutt that old fool for fondling her young. Right before the scene ends, it looks like the woman says to the little girl: "are you alright?".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4XMvWIRmx0

Old 04-05-2019, 04:48 PM

8,323 posts, read 6,412,530 times
Is he still alive, he's over 100 isn't he?

Old 04-05-2019, 05:52 PM

3,563 posts, read 1,876,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
You know. Biden isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer.

He just held a news conference where he invited some kids onto the stage and said he had permission to touch them. hahaha

Trump is right. The only danger that Biden poses in 2020 is to himself.
LMAOOO I saw that! He is really a moron in ways. His QUIPS OMG are SOO DUMB like 3rd grade level humor dumb.

He is the typical annoying Uncle who says to all the kids "pull my finger". What a maroon.

He is clueless as to social cues; he CONTINUES to try to kiss/touch several of the kids in the compilation a few posts above even after they SQUIRM AWAY (look at the one with the toddler in Dad's arms) and are OBVI uncomfortable. Who does that?

Not a predator, that is so silly. Just a socially lame loser with a false sense of reality.

Old 04-06-2019, 10:36 AM

1,433 posts, read 1,061,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzcat22 View Post
Agreed. But you can say this about almost every man. I honestly think men have more self-esteem than women do. No man agonizes about whether he is attractive enough. Look how men are okay with big pot bellies whereas women agonize if their stomachs aren't perfectly flat. Of course some guys wish they were taller, more muscular, etc. but in general the world until recently has been geared more favorably towards them.

And who would have more self-esteem and confidence than a politician? Politics isn't a game for those who lack confidence and for those who don't think they deserve and could do a wonderful job in office.

Women have been complicit in this as well. For all too long we have been taught how to stoke men's self-esteem, even laughing or at least groaning (which is a form of recognition and attention) at bad jokes. Most men think they are quite witty, whereas women have never been encouraged to be funny. And regardless of what a man looks like or what his character really is, too many women HAVE been attracted to men just because of their power (and money).

It amazes me now that as a young girl a zillion years ago, I was told to tolerate boys pulling my hair and later, snapping a bra strap---"it just means they like you." The message was that girls had to suck it up, not that boys could and should change their behavior.

At least the rules are changing.
Sure...and the way it's going, soon men won't be paying any attention to women in general....get ready to adopt a few cats and buy sex toys (or, since apparently everyone is either now gay or will be according to what you see in movies/media...go with that). Be careful what you wish for.

Old 04-07-2019, 02:48 AM

6,611 posts, read 3,668,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by diddlydudette View Post
It is crazy and I would be embarrassed to go public that Biden gave me a hug that lingers 5 seconds too long. Give me a break. Why is this even an issue? I'm republican and think these are crazy accusations. Joe Biden is just a guy that will hug you. I see nothing at all wrong with that. Are we all supposed to be unemotional robots these days.....say the right thing and act the politically right way and don't touch and be afraid to even shake hands the right way.

Next people will be punished for smiling in the wrong way. Ridiculous. Biden has done nothing wrong at all. I laugh every time I see another lady on TV saying Biden hugged her too long. lol
Yes...something was designed to distract from the real problem going on, to make him appear questionable and bring him down, when he is a far better human and politician than what we have in the W H.

That some cannot see the difference between a guy like Joe and the one clearly possessing lewd intentions and proven, disgusting behavior, shows the lack the ability to detect differences, or will not admit it, favoring a guy just for the sake of loyalty to their party.

Old 04-07-2019, 03:33 AM

6,611 posts, read 3,668,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FC76-81 View Post
Biden's an unhinged freak with a sexual fetish. I've personally know individuals that would get sexual arousal / gratification just by touching people certain ways. So it does exist. Not all sexual gratification involves actual sexual intercourse. Touching people in a personal way causes the body of the person initiating the touching to produce a chemical called dopamine. Dopamine is often seen as the main chemical of pleasure.
So, what is the excuse for D T, as he would grope, kiss or physically force himself upon female strangers against their will behind closed doors or often walking in on undressed contestants, just because he wanted to and felt entitled to do so.

Old 04-07-2019, 03:42 AM

11,046 posts, read 5,264,385 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by In2itive_1 View Post
Yes...something was designed to distract from the real problem going on, to make him appear questionable and bring him down, when he is a far better human and politician than what we have in the W H.

Biden's 40 year record in the Senate makes him questionable.

Biden is the Senator that voted for the Iraq war and then was in favor of dividing Iraq into 3 separate countries, making it an endless civil war.

Biden as Senator gloated on the Senate floor for being proud to vote for laws that would give the DEATH PENALTY to drug leaders and the government could take away their house, personal property and bank accounts without due process.

Biden also voted for the mass incarceration laws of the 90's that put a lot of black people in prison.

His record is long in the Senate and that's why if he runs he will get destroy within his own party. He would get shredded in the primary. Forget his touching and smelling hairs and unwanted kisses in a creepy way....His 40 year record in the Senate is his problem.

I wouldn't call that a far better human or politician than Trump.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhsD4Zp---8

Old 04-07-2019, 03:48 AM

33,248 posts, read 12,469,854 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by In2itive_1 View Post
What about when DT commented on French President Macron's wife when first meeting, "You're in very good shape...beautiful". And then, later gripping onto her hand and commenting for a while. Now, this may be the least of his gross offenses, but still, having no ability to differentiate what is appropriate.

Given how Trump seems to think women are of less value as they get older, and given that Macron's wife is much older than Macron, Trump probably thought it was a tasteful compliment .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies