Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-29-2019, 09:53 PM

7,800 posts, read 4,399,488 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeye77 View Post
So, you try to deny the facts about Biden, and his video taped, untenable behavior towards underage girls, and try to deflect by talking about Trump.

Very telling that you excuse Biden's behavior. And yes, it is as simple as that. For the 3rd time, this thread is about Biden.
This thread is a smear against Biden. You Trumpists looking for sex rings like in the Pizzagate scandal but yet support an alleged child rapist. Go figure.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-29-2019, 10:00 PM

Quote:
So, you try to deny the facts about Biden, and his video taped, untenable behavior towards underage girls, and try to deflect by talking about Trump.

Very telling that you excuse Biden's behavior. And yes, it is as simple as that. For the 3rd time, this thread is about Biden.
Mod cut: Orphaned (quoted post deleted).

Last edited by PJSaturn; 03-30-2019 at 11:24 PM..

Old 03-29-2019, 10:01 PM

8,886 posts, read 4,580,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeBeard View Post
This thread is a smear against Biden. You Trumpists looking for sex rings like in the Pizzagate scandal but yet support an alleged child rapist. Go figure.
Again, you are condoning and supporting Biden's video taped inappropriate behavior with young girls, and keep trying to deflect by bringing up Trump. For the 4th time, this is not about Trump and "allegation".

Face it. You approve of Biden's inappropriate behavior or you are willing to excuse it in the name of political loyalty

Old 03-29-2019, 10:03 PM

Quote:
Again, you are condoning and supporting Biden's video taped inappropriate behavior with young girls, and keep trying to deflect by bringing up Trump. For the 4th time, this is not about Trump and "allegation".

Face it. You approve of Biden's inappropriate behavior or you are willing to excuse it in the name of political loyalty
Biden has done nothing wrong and no complaint has been filed nor any other legal action has been taken. Trump was sued for child rape. Why do you support Trump?

Old 03-29-2019, 10:07 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,879,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hbdwihdh378y9 View Post
I'm no fan of Biden, but that's the job they signed up for. Senators have been swimming naked forever.
Senators with no class maybe. Don't you find this elitist behavior at least a little concerning?
I did construction for a number of years. Most jobs there weren't women on the job. The men behaved differently when women were on the job. In other words we didn't take a leak out the back door on the job sight if we new women were around. Many call construction workers red necks but at least most of us have enough class to not pull a Biden on the women.

Just because they like to swim nude doesn't mean its proper or acceptable to do so in front of female Secret service personnel.
Would those same senators be ok if their daughters did this in front of men? Would they be ok if those male secret service people whipped it out and took a leak in front of the senators wives and daughters?
Would you be ok with it? I mean mean have been whipping it out to take a leak forever.

Old 03-29-2019, 10:14 PM

Quote:
Biden has done nothing wrong and no complaint nor any other legal action has been taken. Trump was sued for child rape. Why do you support Trump?
Biden has violated practically every rule in the book when it comes to how you behave around women. The video's show it. The videos show that the women weren't especially comfortable with it. He was the VP. Talk about using his position of authority to satisfy his freak.

Would you be ok if I did what Biden does to your wife, daughter or mother? It really is a simple test and one the company I worked for used as a test.

Smelling peoples hair? Creepy if nothing else.
hugging women he barely knows from behind? Yeah creep meter is at 9 on that one.
rubbing their shoulders? Seriously? That behavior is in every sexual harassment video I have ever watched.

Start a thread about Trump and Ill jump on the band wagon with you. But for the record, just because someone sues you doesn't mean that you are guilty.

In Biden's case there is plenty of video showing his actions. In fact most would make excellent training tools for what men shouldn't do.
I said it before and I will again. I wouldn't want a man like Biden within 20 feet of my wife or daughters..

Old 03-29-2019, 10:16 PM

17,623 posts, read 6,908,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli34 View Post
Those who live in a glass house shouldn't throw stones....Trump is the biggest creep of all...and you guys elected him President.

The 23 women who have accused Trump of sexual misconduct

https://www.businessinsider.com/wome...t-list-2017-12
Like clockwork, Eli 34 is here to defend any Democrat at all costs.

What's the weather like in Moscow Eli34?

Old 03-29-2019, 10:18 PM

11,046 posts, read 5,270,624 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
In Biden's case there is plenty of video showing his actions. In fact most would make excellent training tools for what men shouldn't do.
I agree!!!! not even my Mother and my nieces I would do that. Come from behind, smell their hair and kiss them from behind let alone do it do women outside of the family.

Biden is done.....too many videos out there. It's sad that he can't control himself in public especially as VP.

Old 03-29-2019, 10:23 PM

Quote:
No Trump was only sued for child rape.
So the answer is no, not that anyone knows of. See it isn't hard to actually answer a simple question. Biden on the other hand has been filmed doing extremely creepy things to women and children. Things that typically lead to men being fired in the private sector.

You know that smelling of the hair. Hugging women he barely if at all knows, from behind, rubbing their shoulders, petting them, etc. View the videos. Taken of Joe on live tv. They aren't faked and are in context.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xy07yHAgM4E

Old 03-29-2019, 10:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
Biden has violated practically every rule in the book when it comes to how you behave around women. The video's show it. The videos show that the women weren't especially comfortable with it. He was the VP. Talk about using his position of authority to satisfy his freak.

Would you be ok if I did what Biden does to your wife, daughter or mother? It really is a simple test and one the company I worked for used as a test.

Smelling peoples hair? Creepy if nothing else.
hugging women he barely knows from behind? Yeah creep meter is at 9 on that one.
rubbing their shoulders? Seriously? That behavior is in every sexual harassment video I have ever watched.

Start a thread about Trump and Ill jump on the band wagon with you. But for the record, just because someone sues you doesn't mean that you are guilty.

I said it before and I will again. I wouldn't want a man like Biden within 20 feet of my wife or daughters..
From the OPs link:
Quote:
The contact wasn’t violent, or overtly sexual, but she still found it “demeaning and disrespectful,” she wrote.

It reminds of old farts who get too close to you and reek of bad breathe. It doesn't make them evil people.

Contrast that with the allegations in the complaint against Trump and Trump's own litany of allegations against his aggressive and unwarranted behavior; contrast that with pictures of Trump with his daughter Ivanka that are the every definition of creepy, and this Biden story is only so much much ado about nothing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies