Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-30-2019, 06:11 PM

119 posts, read 63,116 times

Advertisements

I am hoping someone far more knowledgable about such matters then myself can explain something to me.

So I am independent and am not supporting Biden for president. Nor did I support Trump.

What I am seeking answers to. hopefully by people with no agenda toward one or the other,relates to the latest news about Biden kissing a woman on the head and smelling her hair.

I don't think that's OK. BUT..why is this getting so much attention?

I am a Me too supporter and I do not want to make light of any one person's experience but I have sen tweets and posts from people putting him in the same category as Harvey Weinstein. It's bewildering to me and also alarming. I would be happy to say Biden is most likely one of those guys who invades one's personal space but I have known dozens of people..male and female..who have done this.

I have also known many real women who have been raped, felt up, attacked and it is a different category all together. Now comes the part about Trump. I did NOT come on here to bash Trump..but I do seem to recall he has the same types of accusations against him..worse actually. And yet I am seeing comments all over from Trump supporters calling Biden names like rapist, pedophile etc..with no mention of Trump or the accusations against him.

Can someone please explain to me how one accusation against Biden for kissing a woman's head is generating more outrage than all of the 15 accusations against Trump? It makes no sense to me. It really does not.

I also feel every person's situation is different and not all accusations rise to the same level of evil. I am NOT condoning kissing a girl..lady..on the head, smelling her hair etc. But no way this is at the same level of Cosby, Weinstein, and others..not even close.

Can someone explain this? I was wondering if this is actually a smear campaign by one of the other Democrats. It just seems to have blown up literally overnight.

I think if we automatically believe this woman about Biden we should believe the Trump accusers. If we decide not to believe Biden's accuser, then maybe not believe Trump's accusers either.

Shouldn't all people get the same level of innocent until proven guilty?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-30-2019, 06:15 PM

16,960 posts, read 17,342,198 times
Biden is on video doing these things, Trump is not, Lol.

Old 03-30-2019, 06:19 PM

8,196 posts, read 2,844,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sand and sea View Post
I am hoping someone far more knowledgable about such matters then myself can explain something to me.

So I am independent and am not supporting Biden for president. Nor did I support Trump.

What I am seeking answers to. hopefully by people with no agenda toward one or the other,relates to the latest news about Biden kissing a woman on the head and smelling her hair.

I don't think that's OK. BUT..why is this getting so much attention?

I am a Me too supporter and I do not want to make light of any one person's experience but I have sen tweets and posts from people putting him in the same category as Harvey Weinstein. It's bewildering to me and also alarming. I would be happy to say Biden is most likely one of those guys who invades one's personal space but I have known dozens of people..male and female..who have done this.

I have also known many real women who have been raped, felt up, attacked and it is a different category all together. Now comes the part about Trump. I did NOT come on here to bash Trump..but I do seem to recall he has the same types of accusations against him..worse actually. And yet I am seeing comments all over from Trump supporters calling Biden names like rapist, pedophile etc..with no mention of Trump or the accusations against him.

Can someone please explain to me how one accusation against Biden for kissing a woman's head is generating more outrage than all of the 15 accusations against Trump? It makes no sense to me. It really does not.

I also feel every person's situation is different and not all accusations rise to the same level of evil. I am NOT condoning kissing a girl..lady..on the head, smelling her hair etc. But no way this is at the same level of Cosby, Weinstein, and others..not even close.

Can someone explain this? I was wondering if this is actually a smear campaign by one of the other Democrats. It just seems to have blown up literally overnight.

I think if we automatically believe this woman about Biden we should believe the Trump accusers. If we decide not to believe Biden's accuser, then maybe not believe Trump's accusers either.

Sigh. Are you lefties intentionally obstinate or just ostriches? What about fondling children in public, or private when they have no way out is okay with you leftists?

One more time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4XMvWIRmx0

Last edited by 4dognight; 03-30-2019 at 06:32 PM..

Old 03-30-2019, 06:27 PM

6,454 posts, read 7,010,414 times
Biden's inappropriate, touching, kissing, sniffing women's hair, groping, and rubbing of women and young female children (notice it was never men-which leads some to believe that it's purely sexual) has been known and filmed for years now. He's done it all publicly as an elected official despite being told to cut it out.

If there were ever two people you wouldn't want in the white house while your daughter or wife were interning or working there--it's Joe Biden and Bill Clinton.

Old 03-30-2019, 06:28 PM

16,960 posts, read 17,342,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dognight View Post
Sigh. Are you lefties intentionally obstinate or just ostriches? What about fondling children in public when they have no way out is okay with you leftists?

One more time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4XMvWIRmx0
His actions on camera is disturbing to watch. I once thought, maybe he has a shampoo fetish and likes sniffing women’s hair, but it makes more sense that’s he’s just a perv, lol.

Old 03-30-2019, 06:48 PM

30,369 posts, read 19,162,886 times
Biden is pedophle pervert....perfect Demonicrap, should be the nominee for the Demonics.

Old 03-30-2019, 06:59 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,628,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sand and sea View Post

Can someone please explain to me how one accusation against Biden for kissing a woman's head is generating more outrage than all of the 15 accusations against Trump? It makes no sense to me. It really does not.......

Easy answer to this.

The Democrat Elite doesn't want Biden to Run. They want Kamala & "Beh Toe".

So they've teamed up with their allies in the crooked MSM and started fanning the flames of "Biden Creeps on Young Women" meme. The outrage is coming from there.

And Democrats/progressives/leftists, some of the most easily influenced people in the USA ,will buy it hook line & sinker. Independents & Republicans don't care.

Old 03-30-2019, 07:06 PM

3,006 posts, read 1,492,842 times
Biden could be senile, but then when did his senility start? Either way, he's finished as a candidate. Trump still has his marbles, but sometimes his big ego kicks him in the marbles.

Old 03-30-2019, 07:20 PM

Well thank you to all the people who spoke nicely. To the person who talked about him molesting children..of coarse that is not ok with me..it's criminal..I just have never heard anything about any of this before now in regards to Biden.

I also agree with the person..Waldokitty ..who said Far left doesn't want him to run..I am not Team Biden for president..but I am not Team Kamela either and I have felt from the beginning that we are being told to like her. I felt the whole thing with Amy Klobacher was a hit job too.

But the media has been attacking Beto since he announced..I do not really feel they have anointed him..Just Kamela..I once read an article shortly after Trum won that said Kamela was already the chosen nominee.

I am not meaning to knock ANYONE. I think there is to much of that already. I clicked on that video but nothing happened so will google it. I have never heard a peep about Biden molesting children and if that were true I would like to think that he or any politician who did that would be in jail though I know the famous live by another set of rules usually.

Old 03-30-2019, 07:23 PM

Default oh real quick

I just read that Mayor Pete's numbers are trending upward so we will see if a hit piece on him comes out. I would not be surprised.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies