Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-31-2019, 12:43 PM

11,160 posts, read 7,964,064 times

Advertisements

And the Dems say that the Republicans are the racists! Thanks for showing your true colors!

Old 03-31-2019, 12:45 PM

3,637 posts, read 1,698,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by auntieannie68 View Post
can we send all the drumfs and a good portion of the repugnants with them.
they could form their own dictator run country,drumf could run it for life , Hannity could be second in command , pence and mother can run the morality portion ,faux and enquirer handle all news.

of course menial work will be done by all the poor white people saved from those invading brown people.

A WHITE NATIONALIST UTOPIA !

Just think how much more peaceful it would be here if we did that ! I love your idea.

Old 03-31-2019, 12:46 PM

19,387 posts, read 6,503,704 times
Isn't Alcatratraz just an empty prison now? Why don't we turn that into an "illegals only" prison for the worst offenders?

Old 03-31-2019, 01:05 PM

62,958 posts, read 29,141,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
Oye. You're making liberals like really bad when you post like this.

It's been two years already. Find a new "shtick". The brown people line is getting boring.
I know. That's all this person has is the race card (while displaying their own racism against white Americans) and their juvenile misspelling of Trump and Republicans. Sometimes I wonder how old these people are. They need to grow up and start posting with civility.

Old 03-31-2019, 01:11 PM

8,224 posts, read 3,497,598 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
Isn't Alcatratraz just an empty prison now? Why don't we turn that into an "illegals only" prison for the worst offenders?
I'd do one better.

Pull an Obama on them.

If you like your illegal aliens you can keep your illegal aliens. Affordable Illegal Aliens Act.

You must house them.
You must teach them the laws of the land.
You must feed them.
You must provide for them their medical needs.

All of which will be out of network out of pocket expenses.

These altruistic types that scream Racist every other post?
Are the same types that relocate to Florida from the north east into lily white HOAs.
Garble Garble Orange Man Bad Garble Garbel Racists! Garbel Garbel.

Credibility?
Principles?
Practice what they preach?
Never.

Example 1.
If I were Sanders. And I believed in free college...
That 600k I took to sit the bench for the election?
I'd have paid for $600k worth of free college to those who wanted it that would have voted for me.

Example 2.
If I were HRC going on book sales tours and making money off a book?
And I believed in "free healthcare" I'd take profits from the book sales and my phony foundation and paid for folks out of pocket expenses.

We seem to have principles and practice what we preach.

With Trump's tax cuts, I was able to give my employees nice raises. I was also able to expand and hire on more.
I wasn't into the whole, give a Christmas time bonus deal as they'd have to get a 1099 and pay tax on it. F that, I gave raises.

What used to go to .gov now goes to my employees.
So for those that say "trickle down doesn't work" maybe. Maybe for established corporations beholden to investors and have lots of liabilities.
Small businesses on the other hand? It works when you have an employer who values their employees and isn't beholden to investors.

The costs of illegal immigration are astounding. But the holier than thou that screech racism behind ever corner fail to see the economics behind illegal immigration and the costs associated to the citizens/taxpayers. What does it cost to house and feed the illegals that have been detained trying to sneak kids in? The medical costs associated? The costs to have more agents along the border vs impenetrable barrier?

The barrier is a 1 time expense to the tax payer.
The constant flow of illegals is an ongoing expense.
Adding more agents = ongoing expense.

Oh but they're doing the jobs Americans won't do? I beg to differ. You take the video games away from your spoiled cherubs and make them work when old enough. They'll be left with having to do the jobs that illegals were exploited to do.

Old 03-31-2019, 01:15 PM

26,694 posts, read 14,565,372 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by madison999 View Post
It would be cheaper. Deport them and they just come back again. Camps are expensive. We should buy an island for them.
Great idea. Just ship them to Hollywood and problem solved.

Old 03-31-2019, 01:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY_refugee87 View Post
I'd do one better.

Pull an Obama on them.

If you like your illegal aliens you can keep your illegal aliens. Affordable Illegal Aliens Act.

You must house them.
You must feed them.

Are the same types that relocate to Florida from the north east into lily white HOAs.

Credibility?
Principles?
Never.

Example 1.
I'd have paid for $600k worth of free college to those who wanted it that would have voted for me.

Example 2.
And I believed in "free healthcare" I'd take profits from the book sales and my phony foundation and paid for folks out of pocket expenses.

With Trump's tax cuts, I was able to give my employees nice raises. I was also able to expand and hire on more.
I wasn't into the whole, give a Christmas time bonus deal as they'd have to get a 1099 and pay tax on it. F that, I gave raises.

So for those that say "trickle down doesn't work" maybe. Maybe for established corporations beholden to investors and have lots of liabilities.
Small businesses on the other hand? It works when you have an employer who values their employees and isn't beholden to investors.

The costs of illegal immigration are astounding. But the holier than thou that screech racism behind ever corner fail to see the economics behind illegal immigration and the costs associated to the citizens/taxpayers. What does it cost to house and feed the illegals that have been detained trying to sneak kids in? The medical costs associated? The costs to have more agents along the border vs impenetrable barrier?

Oh but they're doing the jobs Americans won't do? I beg to differ. You take the video games away from your spoiled cherubs and make them work when old enough. They'll be left with having to do the jobs that illegals were exploited to do.
You're hitting on something here that is rarely mentioned: The wealthy liberals in Congress enact "humanitarian laws for the poor people, awwww" and then have the money to escape the consequences. It's middle America who is stuck. (Hence, why Trump won.)

Also, did I miss something: Sanders was paid $600K to drop out? If so, yes....he definitely should have allocated that to college scholarships.

Old 03-31-2019, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY_refugee87 View Post
I'd do one better.

Pull an Obama on them.

You must house them.
You must feed them.

Credibility?
Principles?
Never.

Example 1.

Example 2.

Also, re he cost of the wall: What was all the hang-wringing over $5 billion? The illegals are costing us $160 billion a year (largely through the costs of educating their children). Add in the welfare benefits going to the anchor babies, and ye gods.

Old 03-31-2019, 01:19 PM

6,835 posts, read 2,400,677 times
Would that shipment be on a 3-hour tour?

Old 03-31-2019, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eumaois View Post
Would that shipment be on a 3-hour tour?
Good one. But I wonder how many posters are old enough to get the reference.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies