Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-02-2019, 11:03 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,109,663 times

Advertisements

Sexual assault?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-02-2019, 11:04 AM

78,409 posts, read 60,579,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sand and sea View Post
You are accusing the VP of the United States of child molestation and YOU speak to me about evidence? You have none. You just do not like Biden. Which is fine. But if you truely had evidence you'd be on the phone reporting it would you not? And if there is video that is so repellant out there of Mr. Biden doing what you allege you might want to notify someone.

The fact is your Bias for Trump is showing.
Hey folks, just to be completely clear here.

If a Trump supporter had strong dirt on Biden, the Trump campaign would what?

a) release it now so they face someone else in the national election that they had nothing on.

b) save the information to be used if he wins the primary.

While Trump & supporters might be enjoying the conflict they're not the ones behind the attacks on Biden, Beto and others.

Old 04-02-2019, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dognight View Post
Beto/Cortez supporters are afraid of Biden. The Dems are behind this no doubt.
You're forgetting the Harris campaign...but they've mostly been just running around calling Beto and Biden "white males"

Old 04-02-2019, 11:17 AM

40,951 posts, read 49,183,047 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
If something is behind it, wouldn't the link be the accusers and the rival candidate?

Are you suggesting that two left wing democrat women are Trump loyalists?
No way..

These are Progressives who have told us they are Bernie / Harris supporters.
They even said Biden just isn't Progressive enough for today's Democrats. He's ancient history to them.

They will say and do anything to ruin Biden. Next they will Kavanaugh him if he announce he's a candidate.

I just wonder where all the people were when he was with Obama. Can't have them Dissing the Obama Presidency.

Old 04-02-2019, 11:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
You're forgetting the Harris campaign...but they've mostly been just running around calling Beto and Biden "white males"
Can't wait til there are 12-16 Democrats on a Debate stage eating each others lunch racing to see who can be the most Radical.

It will be way more fun than the 2016 R debates.

Old 04-02-2019, 11:28 AM

30,160 posts, read 11,789,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post
sure let Biden run, can't wait for the political commercials. Dems will be eating their own, it's a beautiful scenario

Reminds me of Trump and the GOP back in 2016. He still won so not sure I would read too much into this.

Gotta love these two old political parties.

Old 04-02-2019, 11:36 AM

Christina Ford will come out and talk about the big drug parties her and Joe used to go to until he raped her at some frat house party.

She will be their big gun. They are saving her in case he announces.

Old 04-02-2019, 12:47 PM

146 posts, read 114,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
I’m guessing the leftist Illuminati have another candidate in mind so the need to destroy Biden.
Yup!

Old 04-02-2019, 12:54 PM

11,222 posts, read 8,301,386 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
This is hardly a sexual assault. Why do people go overboard? This would be more like harassment...if it even rises to that level. He’s just a touchy-feely guy who doesn’t seem to know to give people space. I think Biden would make a horrible president, but he’s the best they’ve got in that bunch except for Mayor Pete, and I don’t see Mayor Pete winning a general election.
Because they still can't get over the fact that they supported a rapist for SCOTUS, and a proud predator resides in the whitehouse. What Biden did, was probably inappropriate at best, but he owned it, apologized, and there is no "assault", as the lying OP claims.

That Trump is an admitted predator does not necessarily disqualify him from being POTUS, but it sure does shine a light on the hypocrisy of the right. They proudly support him, but have problems with a guy who has been a little huggy/feely for decades. This is not new. It's been talked about, joked about, and now that they are scared of him, they do what they do with all of their foes, they deamonize him.

What a sad bunch. Sad day for America when this is what people want.

Old 04-02-2019, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklazona Bound View Post
Reminds me of Trump and the GOP back in 2016. He still won so not sure I would read too much into this.

Gotta love these two old political parties.
Yeah, the primaries are often wayyyy more rough and tumble with the attacks because you don't have to worry so much about the moderates whom then run the show in the main election.

We might even see a strong challenge of Trump in the R-primaries...but that's probably just wishful thinking on my part.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies