Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-03-2019, 09:10 AM

3,987 posts, read 2,101,253 times

Advertisements

California has offered amnesty and asylum- they love these folks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-03-2019, 09:14 AM

2,968 posts, read 1,729,927 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
I don't see anyone denying that at all, that is clearly the reason it's being pointed out. The rest of your statement is just ignorant bull****.

This is very simple, let's say you own a store and you have about 100 thefts per month, you've got limited security budget to prevent those 100 thefts from happening and those thefts are relatively difficult to prevent on an individual basis.

Over time you realize that about 10% of the thieves you're catching were previously banned from your store due to other issues or legal reasons but those bans haven't been strictly enforced and those people have been coming to your store fairly often.

Any good security officer would immediately say "Step 1, let's start to strictly enforce our bans and we'll knock out 10% of our thefts with little effort so my guys have more time to focus on the 90% that are committed by people who aren't already banned from the store."

That isn't racist against banned people, that isn't focusing on just the people who were banned and it isn't ignoring anything. That's good, logical police work. That's efficient and smart use of limited resources. That's prioritizing and achieving milestones.
None of these America hating leftists will read this very logical post.

Deport every single goddamn illegal.

Old 04-03-2019, 12:29 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,526,371 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Du Ma View Post
-only white people rape other people? Would that be a racist generalization? Ive been in law enforcement for decade and I've arrested people of all colors for rape allegations.

-the difference between a rapist who is a citizen and a rapist who is noncitizens(illegal aliens) is the noncitizen not supposed to be in the US in the first place.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Agreed. They show their own racism by only mentioning white Americans when there are plenty of non-white citizens who commit crimes also. It is disgusting and shameful yet these same people will call us racists for objecting to illegal immigration just because most are so-called brown people. WTH does their skin color have to do with anything?
Ah yes, however it is only the white rapists that certain people don’t care about. Blacks? Muslims? Hispanics? Hang em! How about hang all of them? How about being horrified by all rapists regardless of their skin color? This horrible rape is no different than any other horrible rape, too bad some on here think differently. It’s asking too much for some. Look into yourselves before trying to pin me as a racist. The posts on this forum by certain people show that my initial post was spot on.

Old 04-03-2019, 12:30 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,526,371 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
"the fragile" looks like just a "politically correct" name for "snowflake"!

Just saying!
You might want to work on your ability to be clever.

Old 04-03-2019, 12:35 PM

17,717 posts, read 13,482,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post

That's bull****, you and your fellow leftist are the only ones in here talking about race.

I lump illegal aliens who break additional laws all into one pile and I couldn't be more proud of it.

Your wrong right out of the gate there bub, I’m not a liberal no where close to being a conservative either.
I’m willing to bet that the OP is a conservative.

Old 04-03-2019, 12:44 PM

2,362 posts, read 773,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
How about hang all of them?
How about no, rape shouldn't be punishable with death. A person shouldn't receive a sentence for rape any higher than a person for aggravated battery. After all, rape is just a form of aggravated battery.

Old 04-03-2019, 12:51 PM

30,745 posts, read 21,872,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchoc View Post
The were 90,185 rapes reported to law enforcement in 2015 with it estimated that 92% of rapes go unreported. I would be willing to bet a very small percentage are illegal aliens but that would not further your motive.
Except Illegal Aliens have an open door policy from Democrats to come back to our country again and again.

Old 04-03-2019, 12:56 PM

30,745 posts, read 21,872,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryan85 View Post
California has offered amnesty and asylum- they love these folks!
That's why California is the preferred destination of the worst Illegal Alien Felons there is. They know California has a catch/Releas/return policy in addition to freebies.

Old 04-03-2019, 01:27 PM

14,179 posts, read 4,539,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
Ah yes, however it is only the white rapists that certain people don’t care about. Blacks? Muslims? Hispanics? Hang em! How about hang all of them? How about being horrified by all rapists regardless of their skin color? This horrible rape is no different than any other horrible rape, too bad some on here think differently. It’s asking too much for some. Look into yourselves before trying to pin me as a racist. The posts on this forum by certain people show that my initial post was spot on.
don't be so fragile, thefragile.

You brought the racism into a thread about an illegal alien rapes MA woman with this off the wall comment "they will continue to either ignore the number of rapes the good ole white boy citizens "

....or maybe you are insinuating that "illegal alien" is a race, or more specifically illegal aliens = blacks, muslims, Hispanics?

Old 04-03-2019, 01:51 PM

2,479 posts, read 2,204,676 times
Default Is your character being attacked?

Is your character being attacked? Are you being called names? Than your critic is a leftist.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies