Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-03-2019, 07:31 PM

21,430 posts, read 7,444,836 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
But 'they' may be voices in his head.
Sometimes the TV talks to him directly. The TV sends him messages and tells him what to think ...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-03-2019, 07:33 PM

5,277 posts, read 2,797,186 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
I think its unfair to call him a liar on this one. Its clearly just dementia setting in and him confusing his father and grandfather.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
I was mildly skeptical, but I decided to look it up

This blog post from 2016 was from before the election, and these are some of the comments posted:

"I honestly have never heard this word for fart (I am from London). Is it used in the North? "

then:

"I'm from the midlands and we've always called them trumps. ... "

" we say you've trumped, meaning you've farted. North East and North West saying. "

"I'm from the south west trump means fart here also. "

"I'm from London and would think most people here are aware of the word and its meaning."

An amusing coincidence.
I have heard the verb to trumpet

So if someone personally blows the trumpet it does seem possible that the noun is trump.

So Trump had a brain trump.

Seems he has a lot of brain trumps.

Old 04-03-2019, 09:07 PM

3,637 posts, read 1,696,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hapa1 View Post
Is Trump even able to finish his term? He seems to have mental problems.

In all seriousness, he does exhibit some very disturbing mental traits. The way he rambles, the way he has this need to attack others to make himself look better, and his constant lying are not the way a stable human being acts. Even when there is on need for him to lie, he still does it out of habit.

I have looked back on old videos of Trump when he was younger, and he has changed so much over the years. He always has this look on his face as if he is lost and confused, and he can not complete a sentence without repeating the same lines over and over again.

I suspect that his mental health will become even more deteriorated in the coming months, as he has already declined so much in only two years.

Old 04-03-2019, 09:23 PM

19,743 posts, read 22,620,056 times
He’s very simply a pathological liar and narcissist.

And his fanboys feed him so he’s good with it.

Last edited by Threerun; 04-03-2019 at 10:04 PM..

Old 04-04-2019, 07:18 AM

25,826 posts, read 20,686,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WMak70 View Post
In all seriousness, he does exhibit some very disturbing mental traits. The way he rambles, the way he has this need to attack others to make himself look better, and his constant lying are not the way a stable human being acts. Even when there is on need for him to lie, he still does it out of habit.

I have looked back on old videos of Trump when he was younger, and he has changed so much over the years. He always has this look on his face as if he is lost and confused, and he can not complete a sentence without repeating the same lines over and over again.

I suspect that his mental health will become even more deteriorated in the coming months, as he has already declined so much in only two years.
He’s always exhibited many of those traits even back in the late 1970s/early 1980s so they are deeply ingrained behaviors for him.
Apparently there is a connection between those “life-long negative behaviors†becoming more extreme and the onset of dementia.

“...but when life-long negative behaviors become "over-the-top" and more exaggerated than ever before, it may also be the beginning of some type of dementia. Families never "get" this early enough and should be alerted by professionals, so they know to seek help immediately.â€

https://www.healthcentral.com/articl...ns-of-dementia

Old 04-04-2019, 07:42 AM

3,637 posts, read 1,696,067 times
If anyone thinks the behavior and speech of Donald Trump is normal, especially for a man who holds the highest elected position in this country, they need help themselves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rzAlNtEKxc

I can not imagine any mature, sane, intelligent person acting like this. And worse, when I see people in the background cheering, I wonder how low we have set the bar in this country.

Old 04-04-2019, 09:10 AM

21,430 posts, read 7,444,836 times
Quote:

I used to think he might have a coke problem (not unusual for celebrities and high rollers), especially with that sniffling, but lately I think it's probably allergies or something with the confusion and lapses which comes with advancing age ...

With that lifelong fast food fondness of his he probably should watch carefully for blockages in his carotid arteries. That could possibly explain some of his mental weirdness.

Old 04-04-2019, 09:10 AM

4,526 posts, read 6,082,712 times
Quote:
If anyone thinks the behavior and speech of Donald Trump is normal, especially for a man who holds the highest elected position in this country, they need help themselves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rzAlNtEKxc

I can not imagine any mature, sane, intelligent person acting like this. And worse, when I see people in the background cheering, I wonder how low we have set the bar in this country.
well said! An American with sense and respect for our country

Old 04-04-2019, 09:14 AM

10,519 posts, read 6,154,434 times
Trump also wants journalists to look into the 'oranges' of the Mueller investigation, stated several times the other day.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...tigation-video

Someone needs to tell him to lay off twitter and get some sleep. The stress is getting to his brain.

Old 04-04-2019, 09:30 AM

9,019 posts, read 14,277,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABQConvict View Post
This is all tilting at windmills, like calling AOC ugly, joking about Bush's malapropisms, or mocking Obama for saying there are 57 states.

If you can't muster the knowledge and intelligence to make an actual valid criticism of the president, there are plenty of tabloid comment sections to post drivel in.
Is that tilting at the windmills that cause cancer, or the other kind? Just to be clear.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies