Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-03-2019, 12:38 AM

14,670 posts, read 7,970,612 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie gein View Post
Anybody else notice how he kept saying "orange" over and over when he meant to say "original"..........

And how during his typical repeating himself 50 times he kept using the word "bad". "bad people", "bad things"...........

He's almost got the "Orange Man Bad" thing down himself.

The Irony....considering how.....orange he is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Bond 007 View Post
Which is worse, a president committing an impeachable offense, or a president going senile?

Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Technically Trump is right. A Grandfather is still a father. Its amazing how Trump sends the left off into distraction and searching out rabbit holes.

Classic : Throw the dog a bone !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4DyMEJourE

That's the best you got?
My Father was born in Kentucky my Grandfather was born in Indiana. I don't get that mixed up.
Sign of declining mental functions to get things like that confused....and to not be able to say "original"...
and having trouble finding words like he has been....and saying windmills cause cancer.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-03-2019, 01:19 AM

4,526 posts, read 6,058,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazee Cat Lady View Post

That's the best you got?
My Father was born in Kentucky my Grandfather was born in Indiana. I don't get that mixed up.
Sign of declining mental functions to get things like that confused....and to not be able to say "original"...
and having trouble finding words like he has been....and saying windmills cause cancer.

and this runaway train continues to pick up speed

Old 04-03-2019, 01:20 AM

8,924 posts, read 5,573,449 times
Trump, just like his followers are not concerned about his lies, he’s more concerned with making up childish names for his fellow politicians. This orange toddler is way over his head. Now, McConnell took him aside and told him no health plan talk until reelection. That means they still don’t have a replacement for Obama care. Another Lie...

Old 04-03-2019, 01:28 AM

4,488 posts, read 1,625,795 times
Has trump ever made it through the day without lying?

Old 04-03-2019, 01:37 AM

9,569 posts, read 5,560,136 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jburress View Post
If trump gets elected to a 2nd term, his handlers will make sure that his insane tweets stop and will severely limit his public appearances.

I wouldn't wish dementia on anyone, and trump is showing sure signs of that or some other mental illness.
What handlers? I don't think even Sigfried & Roy could handle him !

Old 04-03-2019, 05:05 AM

51,583 posts, read 25,500,783 times
Trump states repeatedly that his father was born in Germany, though everyone knows this is delusional.

Then he says "orange" several times though he wants to say "origin." He knows the word is eluding him as he explains what he means after he keeps saying "orange." This is common for those who have aphasia or frontotemporal dementia.

The constant conspiracy theory nonsense is also common for those with dementia. They don't quite understand what is going on so they make things up.

Trump was going on about vaccines the other day, said windmills can cause cancer, ...

There is no denying that he has slipped a cog.

Old 04-03-2019, 08:42 AM

17,077 posts, read 13,261,140 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazee Cat Lady View Post

That's the best you got?
Yep. My father was born in Ohio, my mother in Indiana, and I know where all of my grandparents were born, too (OH, OH, GA, KY). I can even recite all of my g-grandparents’ and gg-grandparents’ birthplaces from memory, but I’ll admit that might make me more than a bit unusual. In any case, people don’t generally get that kind of information confused unless they never knew it in the first place, and Trump definitely did. Something is going on with him. I’m not absolutely convinced it’s dementia. It might be stress, it might be lack of sleep, or it could be that he’s just so accustomed to a free-wheeling relationship with facts that he did not think it mattered. Whatever it was, though, it’s an indication that there is something not quite right in the president’s head.

As for the windmill thing, WTH? I mean, I saw it, but I still can’t wrap my head around it. Does he have some sort of pathological hatred of wind power?

Last edited by randomparent; 04-03-2019 at 08:54 AM..

Old 04-03-2019, 09:07 AM

17,077 posts, read 13,261,140 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Trump states repeatedly that his father was born in Germany, though everyone knows this is delusional.

Then he says "orange" several times though he wants to say "origin." He knows the word is eluding him as he explains what he means after he keeps saying "orange." This is common for those who have aphasia or frontotemporal dementia.

The constant conspiracy theory nonsense is also common for those with dementia. They don't quite understand what is going on so they make things up.

Trump was going on about vaccines the other day, said windmills can cause cancer, ...

There is no denying that he has slipped a cog.
Oh wow! I just looked up the video of the origins/oranges confusion. That is concerning. Elderly relatives of mine who suffer from dementia demonstrate a similar type of dysphasia.

Old 04-03-2019, 09:16 AM

68,277 posts, read 54,010,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
Even more amazing is people thinking any of this matters except to make fun of those who do.

Well, I don't know what country it is you love but in this country truth at least used to be considered desirable so please explain how a POTUS who sits on TV telling blatant lies as if they're fact doesn't matter? WHAT's so intriguing about a compulsive liar whose word is meaningless?

Last edited by burdell; 04-03-2019 at 09:40 AM..

Old 04-03-2019, 09:17 AM

68,277 posts, read 54,010,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
He'll say whatever he thinks sounds good at the moment.

His grandfather was from Germany, and came to America in order to.......wait for it.........he came here in order to avoid military service

The apple didn't call far from the tree.

In his book, he claims his roots are n Scandinavia.

They have swamps in Scandanavia?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies