Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-30-2019, 03:28 AM

1,821 posts, read 2,334,526 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
And she supposedly came over on a yacht by herself. Yeah right. I'm not buying that one bit.

Not actually by herself but by a professional sailor team (who travelled back by plane), there are rumors she left the boat at the Azores but this might be a conspiration theory, she is fanatized enough to do that trip - I wonder how she will return to Europe, after she will have travelled to Chile.

But this wasn't my question, does anyone bother about her? She's especially hyped in Germany, even the Swedes seem not to care that much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
She is probably a true believer with a good heart; however, that doesn't change the fact that if AGW is real (I don't believe it is), there is nothing that can stop it other than exterminating a few billion people.
I second that. She is used in an orchestrated campaign with a monetary agenda:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Thunberg.html
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-11-2019, 01:53 PM

5,104 posts, read 2,050,817 times
Quote:
And she supposedly came over on a yacht by herself. Yeah right. I'm not buying that one bit.
And she returned in Europe by plane....

I apologize for bumping this thread but I saw this vlog on Bitchute (who was on Youtube but it was quickly pulled off) about Greta Thunberg.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/qpSQuc69R9c/

Old 09-12-2019, 07:02 PM

38,642 posts, read 26,378,527 times
Quote:
The captain and mate must have stayed below for her photo shoot
With a face like that I'd be surprised if they hadn't jumped overboard.

Old 09-12-2019, 07:04 PM

25,445 posts, read 9,805,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
With a face like that I'd be surprised if they hadn't jumped overboard.
That's so mature, attacking a kid. SMDH.

Old 09-12-2019, 10:09 PM

37,135 posts, read 42,214,810 times
No point. It's a publicity stunt is all.

Old 09-13-2019, 10:34 AM

21,382 posts, read 7,945,609 times
Another Swede suggests cannabalism as a way to fight climate change. This is a legit story.

https://www.msn.com/en-nz/news/world...nge/ar-AAGUTfY

Swedish professor suggests cannibalism could help fight climate change

"Magnus Söderlund of the Stockholm School of Economics suggested the macabre solution at a conference in the city earlier this week focused on foods of the future, GastroSummit.

He delivered a talk titled 'Can You Imagine Eating Human Flesh?', the Epoch Times reports, in which he said people could be convinced to eat human flesh, but first they have to be persuaded to taste it."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies