Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-04-2019, 11:38 AM

16,050 posts, read 6,843,318 times

Advertisements

Vote Conservative!

Old 04-04-2019, 12:42 PM

19,784 posts, read 15,109,663 times
And of course, the biggerest scandal of all....THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE!!!!

Trumps crack investigative team is still working on that one.

Old 04-04-2019, 12:45 PM

19,784 posts, read 15,109,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Retired View Post
Vote Conservative!
I'll take that under advisement.

Old 04-04-2019, 01:01 PM

21,473 posts, read 10,572,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
Benghazi
Fast and Furious
I'll have more flexibility after the election
You didn't build that
You can keep your doctor. Period!
You can keep your health plan. Period!
Trayvon
The police acted stupidly
Poor GDP growth
High energy prices

Yeah, Obama was great all right. Wow. Much better with Trumps in all facets.
You forgot the IRS scandal. And the big one we’re finding now is that his administration used the FISA warrant to listen in on the Trump campaign. If that’s not a big deal, then what the hell was Watergate?

And those yahoos had the nerve to say his presidency was scandal-free. If the media had done its job during the Obama years, we probably wouldn’t have Trump. And it’s a major reason why any Trump story gets various responses of what Obama did. We are sick of the double standards.

Old 04-04-2019, 01:02 PM

2,486 posts, read 824,805 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
Benghazi
Fast and Furious
I'll have more flexibility after the election
You didn't build that
You can keep your doctor. Period!
You can keep your health plan. Period!
Trayvon
The police acted stupidly
Poor GDP growth
High energy prices
I don't remember the selfie or tan suit scandals (which aren't actually scandals), but I certainly remember all in your list. I also remember "shovel ready jobs" which never materialized even after hundreds of millions were spent.

and
IRS targeting only conservative groups
Hundreds of millions lost on "Solyndra is leading the way toward a brighter and more prosperous future.” -Obama
A123 Battery
Ener1

I also remember giving trillions to the "too big to fail" banks and corporations who used much of the money to give their executives bonuses. Not a single person went to prison for participating in and causing the biggest theft of wealth in the history of the world.

I remember the horrible scandals not the meaningless BS rubbish.

Most of all I remember Obama making the claim that his administration was scandal free. What an aroogant idiot!
https://www.bostonglobe.com/opinion/...1IM/story.html

Old 04-04-2019, 01:02 PM

31,035 posts, read 22,070,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WMak70 View Post
Compared to the very long list of screwups by your boy Trump, Obama is as clean as a whistle. Trump has more corruption in one day than Obama did in 8 years.
Destroying Libya resulting in 10s of thousands dead, followed by more 10s of thousands dead in Syria, 2,000 Amercan service men dead in Afganistan.

Secretly meeting with his Muslim brotherhood and NOI friends. Covering for his Islamist friends, calling attacks at fort hood, the Pulse night club, San Bernardino, the Boston Marathon work place violence or something other than Terrorist attacks. Real great peacefull American that Obama is.

I dont even like Trump but Im more than happy we have a much more peaceful transparent President like Trump

Old 04-04-2019, 01:09 PM

2,486 posts, read 824,805 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
Destroying Libya resulting in 10s of thousands dead, followed by more 10s of thousands dead in Syria, 2,000 Amercan service men dead in Afganistan.

Secretly meeting with his Muslim brotherhood and NOI friends. Covering for his Islamist friends, calling attacks at fort hood, the Pulse night club, San Bernardino, the Boston Marathon work place violence or something other than Terrorist attacks. Real great peacefull American that Obama is.

I dont even like Trump but Im more than happy we have a much more peaceful transparent President like Trump

Wish I could rep you again!

Let's not forget he was the Killer Drone President as well. The only President to sanction the assassination of American citizens without due process. And murdered more than 5,000 innocents who were collateral damage, oh well.

I'm not a fan of Trump but he has been light years better than Obama, especially on the economy and foreign entanglement.

Old 04-04-2019, 01:10 PM

7,520 posts, read 2,808,426 times
People who watch Trevor Noah must realize it is an echo chamber and they should not expect independent analysis on scandals of a political nature? Don't they?

Old 04-04-2019, 01:11 PM

3,346 posts, read 1,268,641 times
Ah yes, back in the day when we had a normal President who didn’t distract us from important issues. I miss those days.

Old 04-04-2019, 01:15 PM

8,886 posts, read 4,580,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli34 View Post
Ah yes, back in the day when we had a normal President who didn’t distract us from important issues. I miss those days.
Are you referring to Bush 41 or Bush 43?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies