Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-11-2019, 04:31 PM

37,222 posts, read 19,210,527 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmountains View Post
Why did they drag him out? Is he so weak that he can't walk any more? or was it he refused to leave?
He didn't want to leave when Ecuador revoked his asylum status, so they called the Bobbies, who carried him out yelling "This is unlawful" and popped him in the paddy wagon.

Last edited by cuebald; 04-11-2019 at 05:11 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-11-2019, 04:33 PM

8,750 posts, read 3,120,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmountains View Post
Why did they drag him out? Is he so weak that he can't walk any more? or was it he refused to leave?
It was a show, deliberately staged that way so the people who really run the world could shove it in our faces.

Old 04-11-2019, 04:36 PM

1,675 posts, read 577,149 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
It's kind of known all over the world at this point.

Tell me--what Russian secrets have been posted on Wikileaks?

Assange is also a pig.

"....Ecuador’s Interior Minister María Paula Romo says Julian Assange's asylum was revoked because there was sufficient evidence that he was meddling in Ecuador's internal affairs in an effort to destabilize the government.

...Romo also reiterated President Lenin Moreno's remarks that Assange was consistently violating embassy residency rules, and specifically called out how he would put feces on the walls...."

..."CIA Director Mike Pompeo on Thursday slammed WikiLeaks and its founder Julian Assange, calling him a “narcissist” and a “coward” who makes “common cause with dictators.” Donald Trump’s pick to run the agency called WikiLeaks a “a non-state hostile intelligence service, often abetted by state actors like Russia.”...

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/how-did...d-with-russia/

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-...a-russian-tool

https://foreignpolicy.com/2017/08/17...tial-campaign/

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...ent-influence/

https://www.cnn.com/uk/live-news/jul...bfc02bb91949c9
There are plenty of corruption and scandals about Russia in wikileaks. Quick making up lies.
The only difference is that dictators, monarchies and other criminal governments get a free pass if they are allied to the USA.

The government of Ecuador made up lies to kick out Assange. His only crime is to expose US state crimes and corruption.

Old 04-11-2019, 04:46 PM

30,170 posts, read 11,803,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
Trump IS the president right now. What is the USA out to get Assange for, then? I mean, if he's a hero, was Trump trying to get him here for his medal ceremony?

I have never liked Assange. Ever.

Its the 400.000 pages of documents Wikileaks released regarding the Iraq war and the bombing video. Which was not flattering to our military and President Bush. Investigations and indictments do not stop just because someone else becomes POTUS. Although Trump could probably do something about it but is not.

I think we should know what our country is up to and not just whatever government decides to tell us which is often untrue. The power should be in the hands of the people.

Old 04-11-2019, 04:48 PM

Quote:
Why did RT and a Russian video crew get the very very first video of Assange being hauled off? Interesting.

I was not aware that Assange was suing the Ecuadoran government, in addition to the cat and skateboarding inside the embassy. Assange appears to be a giant a-hole with very poor judgement and no manners whatsoever. The obnoxious guest who wouldn't leave.

I believe it is illegal to film suspects coming and going to court in Great Britain. So the legit news outlets would not have covered it.

Old 04-11-2019, 04:56 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,536,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
Proof?

There was an allegation about a kid in Canada, not Sweden. The parents of the child apparently allowed her to have unsupervised access to a computer and allowed her to use an adults profile on an adult dating website. Anyone who talked with her on the adult dating website would have thought she was an adult (gee, that is so simple even a child would understand it). If the allegation is true then the ones to blame would be the parents.

https://www.inquisitr.com/3609216/ju...year-old-girl/
Assange was taken into custody on a 2012 warrant for jumping bail while facing extradition to Sweden on sexual assault allegations. The Swedish accusations have since been dropped, but he was still wanted for the bail violation. The Justice Department said it was seeking his extradition to the United States.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...sy/3432977002/

Old 04-11-2019, 05:10 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,265,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
What exactly has he said that you don't believe?
I actually am not going to comb through his conversations for quotes. I don't believe anything Trump says, but could never list the 100s of lies.

That he is a beleaguered freedom fighter and all that branches from that lie. He's an operator. That he 'exposes' anything without an agenda. That Seth Rich might be the DNC hacker/leaker. That he cares about the truth. If he does, why has he rejected Russian documents? He releases what he wants to -- not what the public should know. He's a phony narcissist who uses others (sound familiar?)--his own associates have stated that.

Old 04-11-2019, 05:14 PM

8,750 posts, read 3,120,999 times
Quote:
That he is a beleaguered freedom fighter and all that branches from that lie. He's an operator. That he 'exposes' anything without an agenda. That Seth Rich might be the DNC hacker/leaker. That he cares about the truth. If he does, why has he rejected Russian documents? He releases what he wants to -- not what the public should know. He's a phony narcissist who uses others (sound familiar?)--his own associates have stated that.
Is this a lie? Does this have an agenda?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rXPrfnU3G0

When you attack Assange and Wikileaks you are defending U.S. war crimes.

Old 04-11-2019, 05:26 PM

Quote:
I actually am not going to comb through his conversations for quotes. I don't believe anything Trump says, but could never list the 100s of lies.

What does Trump have to do with Wikileaks? Assange started it back in 2006 when Trump was still on the Apprentice and banging strippers.

Wikileaks releases actual documents. I know of no instance of Assange being accused of fabricating what he releases. Why would he need to do that? What our government and other countries do on a routine basis is horrible enough.

Old 04-11-2019, 06:07 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,210,872 times
Quote:
So that would be "I don't know of any but I'm sure I dont believe in half of them. Lol

Quote:
I don't care about his personal foibles.

Whatever they are they aren't as bad as those he has exposed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies