Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-08-2019, 11:50 AM

4,526 posts, read 6,084,230 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
That's why I suggested you watch the pop up video as opposed to reading the story. Nunes does all the talking. Bartiromo wasn't expecting it and she tried to get him to name names but he wouldn't. Since Barr testifies two days this week, I suspect Nunes will wait until Barr is done on Capitol Hill so he can legitimately testify he knows as much as we do, right now.
will try to again tablet not Co operating,,the kids think it's my lack of tech skills (hah)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-08-2019, 01:28 PM

5,978 posts, read 2,232,627 times
Nunez referred himself 8 times?
Wow, he must have watched his White House press conference from 2018.

Old 04-08-2019, 02:39 PM

8,411 posts, read 7,417,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Why wouldn't Trump, a man with lots of real estate in Russia, talk to Russians?

I'm getting older, gaining weight and have a white beard.

That could be claimed by an investigator to be evidence that I am Santa Claus.

There is about as much evidence that Trump colluded with Russian state actors to cheat in the election as there is evidence that I am, in fact, Santa Claus.

There just isn't evidence, as you put it, beyond a reasonable doubt.

The reason why that is the case is because Santa Claus doesn't ****ing exist, I don't have any reindeer, I have never employed elves, I don't live at the North Pole, I am not married to Mrs. Claus, my Christmas gift list never contains more than 10 children, I lack a flying sleigh and I am not about to stick my ass in someone else's chimney.

Now, if someone that is already on the record as claiming I'm St. Nick wants to continue to making this assertion, then they really need to either present some real evidence (i.e., dental imprints in cookies left for Santa, DNA left on milk glass, etc.) or shut the **** up.

More to the point, it's time for all the America hating coup supporters to admit to themselves that their best efforts to unseat a duly elected president have failed, and since Trump will likely win a second term, maybe now is the time to start looking into leaving the United States.
Do you remember when Individual 1 claimed over and over again that he had no business dealings in Russia? Did you miss the fact that they(his campaign) lied about contacts, business dealing, meetings and other matters regarding Russia?

Nunes was the main peddling puppet coming up with whistleblower and wiretapping theories forcing him to resign from the Intel Committee. He should be the first person referred for crimes.

Old 04-08-2019, 06:54 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,596,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
Why is it illegal to lie to congress? They certainly lie to we the people every day.
Lying is a 1st amendment protected activity.

Old 04-09-2019, 04:18 AM

51,651 posts, read 25,790,245 times
Does anyone actually care who Nunes is referring to the DOJ?

The man's a pitiful joke.

Old 04-09-2019, 05:17 AM

38,647 posts, read 26,363,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KayAnn246 View Post
That doesn't excuse or exempt the corruption of the CURRENT president that is CURRENTLY IN THE White House.

Well, since the purpose of the entire exercise was to clear a very guilty Hillary Clinton (i.e., obstruct justice) and damage the Trump presidency by using the investigatory powers of the FBI and foreign spies to attempt a coup, what would there be to excuse?

Old 04-09-2019, 06:00 AM

58,973 posts, read 27,267,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daryl_G View Post
Nunez referred himself 8 times?
Wow, he must have watched his White House press conference from 2018.

Just saw where in 1 short speech, obama used "I" 325 times.

And the left calls Trump a narcissist! They have such SHORT memories.

Old 04-09-2019, 06:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
Why is it illegal to lie to congress? They certainly lie to we the people every day.
"Why is it illegal to lie to congress?

I think your name should be bone HEAD.

They take an OATH, you DO know what that is, don't you, before testifying, to "tell the truth"!

Your attempt to be cute failed MISERABLY!

Old 04-09-2019, 06:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Lying is a 1st amendment protected activity.

NOT when you take an oath to "tell the truth".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies