Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-08-2019, 04:57 PM

9,569 posts, read 5,621,263 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
Obviously I obtained my college degree instead of waiting for Democrats to legislate me out of poverty and tell me I'm a victim because of my skin color.

Democrats have destroyed the black nuclear family and are 100% to blame for the current chaotic state of the black community.

I have statistics, you have hope and change. The latter simply doesn't work.
President Obama is also a college graduate with a nuclear family who is a Democrat.
Did the Dems legislate him out of poverty and tell him he was a victim because of his skin color?
It's funny how you want to blame a political party for things that have happened to your race as if they are all robotic lemmings.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-08-2019, 04:59 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,257,063 times
HUGE???? That sounds like a whopper.

The reality (sorry--not posting youtubes--you have to read) is quite different.

These stats are from The Economist polls/surveys--where are the youtube stats from? Diamond and Silk maybe?

"...Hispanic voters tend to disapprove of him, but a bit less than they did a year ago. His net approval rating among Hispanics bottomed out in September 2017 and has recovered to a merely-bad -29%.

Black voters loathe the president. His approval rating among African-Americans fell by ten percentage points after he failed to condemn white supremacists following a violent rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, in August 2017, and still sits at a near rock bottom -63%..."

https://www.economist.com/graphic-de...proval-ratings

Old 04-08-2019, 04:59 PM

8,411 posts, read 7,420,628 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
There goes that democrat affliction again.
There goes no facts or sources again.

Old 04-08-2019, 05:12 PM

13,561 posts, read 10,353,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCityDreamer View Post
People often lie about their political position.

They are reluctant to come out of the closet and tell everybody that they are not in support of illegal Hispanics pouring across the Mexican border into the U.S.

They make their actual choice at the voting booth on election day.
That doesn't change the existing and prevailing situation that a large majority of black voters by and large dislike Trump and are highly unlikely to support him going into 2020.

Old 04-08-2019, 05:37 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,257,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverkris View Post
That doesn't change the existing and prevailing situation that a large majority of black voters by and large dislike Trump and are highly unlikely to support him going into 2020.
In addition, Trump just doesn't get that he insulted everyone - blacks, Dems, civilized and decent people when he pushed that birther garbage.

It offended people then, and I believe it still does. The black community, as well as most Dems, still really like Obama. He's very popular. When Trump starts with the dictator crap about arresting, investigating, the Obama admin, or just bashing and blaming Obama, it just pisses off everyone all over again.

And all the youtubes of Diamond and Silk or that sheriff will not do a thing--the only people who care about them are Trump supporters, because in the twisted logic of their minds, if two giddy black women like Trump in a video, then Trump has huge support among black voters.

Trump is a fool if he believes that black voters will fawn all over him and thank him for jobs, just because he thinks they should (so, where's my thanks?), after he then turns around and insults the integrity, the intelligence and the patriotism of the first black president in the history of the country. Does anyone really believe that black people will support this guy en masse? I'm thinking -- Nah.

Old 04-08-2019, 05:40 PM

11,404 posts, read 4,083,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
Breaking: Huge amount of blacks are supporting Trump, according to white Trump supporters
This LOL.

/end thread

Old 04-08-2019, 06:42 PM

15,713 posts, read 9,519,061 times
Quote:
If you watch that documentary video you quickly realize that the black Trump supporters in that video are more intelligent than any liberal who participates in this forum. Look at how degrading, nasty and downright ignorant these people have been in this thread alone towards any black person who dares to stand up against democrats. These young black Americans are the future and today's left wing democrats hate seeing them succeed.
I'm sure the irony escapes theMoreYouDoNotKnow in claiming people in this thread of one political ideology are saying nasty things when they weren't only to then turn around and type nasty and vile things himself.
Quote:
Well, to their defense... most people who vote democrat aren't intelligent or ambitious enough to succeed so they're kinda right.

Old 04-08-2019, 06:45 PM

16,029 posts, read 6,838,234 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mightleavenyc View Post
Watch the video. You will learn some very interesting things.

https://youtu.be/DWam9FSRvGI

https://youtu.be/DWam9FSRvGI

God Bless everybody that stands for what is right.
Vote Conservative!

Old 04-08-2019, 08:13 PM

11,988 posts, read 5,292,205 times
I didn't realize that Baghdad Bob was still alive and had a new gig.

Old 04-08-2019, 08:15 PM

17,617 posts, read 6,903,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bureaucat View Post
I didn't realize that Baghdad Bob was still alive and had a new gig.
And here I thought you were a big fan of Rachel Maddow.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies