Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-12-2019, 03:07 PM

10,106 posts, read 7,343,690 times

Advertisements

Which Republican politicians were making racist comments?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-12-2019, 03:16 PM

52,433 posts, read 26,462,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemVegas View Post

They always say this, then never produce.

Old 05-12-2019, 03:35 PM

72,847 posts, read 62,291,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemVegas View Post
Really? You have to ask that kind of question, after all of the political posts you've seen from me?? Since you had to ask:

https://www.ajc.com/news/local-govt-...jij3peheLma1H/

Quote:
A Douglas County Republican commission chair caught on tape making disparaging comments about black candidates lost his bid for reelection Tuesday to his Democratic challenger—a black woman.
Quote:
In that tape, Worthan could be heard saying that governments run by blacks “bankrupt you,” and that if African-American sheriff candidate Tim Pounds were elected, “he would put a bunch of blacks in leadership positions” they may not be qualified for.
And then there is Frank Artiles and his "N" word controversy

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/loc...145327079.html

And then there is Rick Santorum saying "I don't want to make Black people's lives better with my money" comment. He basically spoke of Black people like they were a burden or something. Why would I as a Black person vote for someone like that? Explain!!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...=.03381910a9eb

And here is one more thing. Some information from Trump's lawyer came up that Trump said "Blacks are too stupid to vote for me". If this is not true, Trump could EASILY sue Michael Cohen for libel. Since Trump did not even bother to deny saying those things, I figure he said those things.

Old 05-12-2019, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
They always say this, then never produce.
Here: //www.city-data.com/forum/55163649-post426.html

I have been putting sources up on several threads. However, some people refuse to acknoledge it.

Old 05-12-2019, 04:08 PM

16,757 posts, read 8,155,027 times
Just like the 2018 mid-term elections, helped keep the House Majority for the GOP.

This is all fake news and propaganda.

Old 05-12-2019, 04:12 PM

2,112 posts, read 2,589,501 times
Threads like these continue to support my feelings about how much of white America is just out of touch with black people and one of our only uses for them is to be on their side to support them for the things they want, you know helping them with their political agendas. Take it from a black man, huge amount of black folks are not jumping on the Trump bandwagon. The two blacks I know in real life who support Trump did not become conservative because of him, they just happened to always have conservative values. I am sure, as the video shows, a few more blacks will show Trump support, but take it from me don't expect a mass amount of us to fall for the ok doke. Believe me the vast majority of black folks do not like Trump, take it from a black man who spends a lot of time with black people.

I will admit, there are a few blacks who are not happy with democrats but none that I actually know jumped on the Trump bandwagon AT ALL. Shoot, many of them just have elected not to vote period. With that being said, since living in the South I have known a few blacks who said their views fall a little more in with the republican party, but just can't vote for them do to all of the racist overtones!!

Old 05-12-2019, 04:28 PM

5,993 posts, read 3,717,308 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Like I've been saying before. There is far more evidence that the majority of Blacks disapprove of Trump than what the original post of this thread is trying to perpetrate. Huge amount of Blacks are supporting Trump??? Not according to recent polls. I've challenged some individuals to prove me wrong. I challenged some people to show that a huge number of Blacks support Trump. So far, no one has been able to do that. So far, this just looks like some individuals, all they do is lie.

You're surprised that the Trumplings are pushing a false narrative? They're afraid of losing their leader and are in the middle of a vicious propaganda campaign, most of which can be disproven by a few simple facts.

Old 05-12-2019, 04:29 PM

5,993 posts, read 3,717,308 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beliciano View Post
Threads like these continue to support my feelings about how much of white America is just out of touch with black people and one of our only uses for them is to be on their side to support them for the things they want, you know helping them with their political agendas. Take it from a black man, huge amount of black folks are not jumping on the Trump bandwagon. The two blacks I know in real life who support Trump did not become conservative because of him, they just happened to always have conservative values. I am sure, as the video shows, a few more blacks will show Trump support, but take it from me don't expect a mass amount of us to fall for the ok doke. Believe me the vast majority of black folks do not like Trump, take it from a black man who spends a lot of time with black people.

I will admit, there are a few blacks who are not happy with democrats but none that I actually know jumped on the Trump bandwagon AT ALL. Shoot, many of them just have elected not to vote period. With that being said, since living in the South I have known a few blacks who said their views fall a little more in with the republican party, but just can't vote for them do to all of the racist overtones!!

Lot of us white folks are not supporting Trump either. More than you think.

Old 05-12-2019, 05:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahzzie View Post
Lot of us white folks are not supporting Trump either. More than you think.
I know more White people who don't like Trump than Blacks that do.

Old 05-12-2019, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahzzie View Post
You're surprised that the Trumplings are pushing a false narrative? They're afraid of losing their leader and are in the middle of a vicious propaganda campaign, most of which can be disproven by a few simple facts.
I'm not surprised that Trump loyalists are pushing a false narrative. They are gaslighting to push that narrative. Proving them wrong is easy. Getting them to admit they are wrong, despite immense evidence, is the hard part.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies