Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-08-2019, 07:32 AM

16,352 posts, read 8,088,686 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMak70 View Post
I can guarantee you of one thing, if one of Donald Trump's numerous flings had come up pregnant, he would have been funneling money through Cohen to pay for an abortion and to shut her up. If you don't think so, you have not paid close attention to his "do anything necessary to keep myself out of trouble" mentality.

I bet there are skeletons hiding in his closet that we will never know about.
People are saying that Trump has paid for several abortions.

Old 04-08-2019, 07:36 AM

6,260 posts, read 5,066,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
oh gee, another trump hater trying to use anything they can to cut into trumps support. ti aint going to work pal.
This. ^^^

In what world is insulting Trump supporters (in this case evangelicals) going to translate into increased support for the B'Man?

Also read a link on here the other day acknowledging that the Democrat party needed white male support in 2020 in order to win the election.

In what world do Dems think that they can insult white males for three years and then make attempts to court white males?? Maybe............just maybe............white males (and the women who are the wives, daughters and mothers of white males) may not give half a DAMN what these spineless, two faced, insulting, agenda-driven, hate-filled morons have to say. Not one chance in hell will I ever vote for a D until they get their heads out of their behinds.

Old 04-08-2019, 07:42 AM

10,089 posts, read 6,420,662 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by allenk893 View Post
Donald Trump WAS chosen by God to lead this country before he was born. He comes from a lineage of believers that sacrificed and put down their lives for Christ. He was chosen because he fears no one and nothing but God himself. All of Heaven rejoices and is cheering on this president because God's will and God's way will win.
Oh geez. Where's the barfing emoticon?

Old 04-08-2019, 07:43 AM

9,470 posts, read 9,366,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
The Leftists have a very odd platform.

Against Christians and Jews. For illegal aliens and no US Sovereignty.
They are against the Rule of Law and for Crminals.

Very odd, I doubt it will work out well for them.

This is all lies.

Old 04-08-2019, 07:46 AM

17,717 posts, read 13,524,115 times
I’ve personally never understood why women or Or Christians voted for Trump he’s not a Christian that much is well known and he definitely doesn’t think highly of women unless they’re on the back.

Old 04-08-2019, 07:50 AM

41,813 posts, read 51,023,289 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RainMusic View Post
Pete Buttigieg Rips ‘Unbelievable Hypocrisy’ Of Evangelical Trump Supporters
The South Bend, Indiana, mayor and 2020 hopeful said he “can’t believe” Christians would want to back the president.
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/pete-...b0dca0330301c8

We allow X amount of people to legally immigrate to this country every year. Is it too much to expect that people enter the country legally? Who we let in and how many should and can be addressed by the legal immigration system, not those that simply decide to walk across the border.

Old 04-08-2019, 07:54 AM

79,913 posts, read 44,167,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post
I’ve personally never understood why women or Or Christians voted for Trump he’s not a Christian that much is well known and he definitely doesn’t think highly of women unless they’re on the back.
I've noted this many times. My wife has voted (R) her entire life for president. She couldn't vote for Trump. She couldn't vote for Hillary either. She voted Stein.

Old 04-08-2019, 07:56 AM

6,260 posts, read 5,066,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post
Good.

Your lack of understanding (given the extreme amount of discussion and analysis that has taken place re: that issue over the past few years) is an advantage to the R party. Liberals Don't Get It could be the 4 word bumper sticker for a potential 2020 Trump win.

Old 04-08-2019, 07:57 AM

79,913 posts, read 44,167,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecoalman View Post
We allow X amount of people to legally immigrate to this country every year. Is it too much to expect that people enter the country legally? Who we let in and how many should and can be addressed by the legal immigration system, not those that simply decide to walk across the border.
The jobs are here. I would do the same in the same situation. The complaint is people need to quit complaining and better their situation. That's exactly what those coming across the borders are trying to do. It's not their fault that whatever you want to call it. business, commerce, wall street, whatever has set it up this way.

If we streamlined immigration to allow people in quicker then they have to be paid more. That isn't what business wants. Business gets what business wants.

Far too many want to blame those who are simply trying to better themselves as opposed to those who have set the system up.

Old 04-08-2019, 08:20 AM

5,913 posts, read 3,183,485 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by allenk893 View Post
Donald Trump WAS chosen by God to lead this country before he was born. He comes from a lineage of believers that sacrificed and put down their lives for Christ. He was chosen because he fears no one and nothing but God himself. All of Heaven rejoices and is cheering on this president because God's will and God's way will win.
The above is sarcasm? Yes?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies