Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-12-2019, 11:51 AM

25,947 posts, read 24,745,361 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielj72 View Post
I need no shrink. Maybe it’s time for the leftists to accept that there are likely millions of people have a similar attitude to mine. Just know that I meant every word I said. When the leftist plot to destroy our freedom, capitalism and culture is implemented then that day of reckoning will be here. I wonder if the leftist is confident he can win the war or does he foolishly believe he can undo America without one? I am confident that I will see America prevail over the internal leftist enemy.
And there are millions of people who do not share your views. You do not speak for the entire population, but only maybe one third, at best. You live in the past and don't want to accept that everything is changing.

Your whole war gibberish is just silly, most people just want to live in peace.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-12-2019, 12:27 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,825,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuling View Post
And there are millions of people who do not share your views. You do not speak for the entire population, but only maybe one third, at best. You live in the past and don't want to accept that everything is changing.

Your whole war gibberish is just silly, most people just want to live in peace.

LMAO That's rich! Someone who thinks this store might have "adopted old ideas which were a bit racist," then goes on to offer the "black sheep" expression and ugly duckling story as examples, is criticizing someone else for gibberish and being silly.

Thanks for the laugh.

Old 04-12-2019, 01:01 PM

6,835 posts, read 2,399,995 times
At times it is hard for a person to say something or a company make a product that is not, by any stretch of their definitions, racist, sexist, or any other discrimination-related terms. Sheesh.

Old 04-12-2019, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
LMAO That's rich! Someone who thinks this store might have "adopted old ideas which were a bit racist," then goes on to offer the "black sheep" expression and ugly duckling story as examples, is criticizing someone else for gibberish and being silly.

Thanks for the laugh.
Why do you put something in quotes when it is not a quote? Here is what I had said: "I don't think the store is racist, but it probably adopted old ideas that might indeed have a racist touch."

Nor did I say you are silly, I said your war gibberish is silly.

Old 04-12-2019, 01:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eumaois View Post
At times it is hard for a person to say something or a company make a product that is not, by any stretch of their definitions, racist, sexist, or any other discrimination-related terms. Sheesh.
I think companies should be very conscious of those things by now. They play dumber than they are.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies