Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-12-2019, 04:05 PM

9,897 posts, read 3,429,020 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by remsleep View Post
I have insider knowledge about a couple restaurants and I wouldn't wear MAGA or GOP gear if you plan to eat there. You might get something extra, the back of the house crews call it MAGA sauce. It is a bad idea to anger or insult the people that prepare or serve your food and Trump called many of the people that work in kitchens rapists and murderers when he kicked off his campaign. One crew started after Trump started kidnapping children and locking them in cages.
Actually, the children locked in cages thing occurred during the Obama administration. Please let me know if I can inform you any further on this!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-12-2019, 04:05 PM

14,834 posts, read 7,411,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doc1 View Post
So you approve of tampering with a person's food? Over politics?

What the hell is wrong with you people?
Where did I say that?

I stated the source of the depravity in our current politics.

That source was correctly stated as occupying the WH.

You expect the other side to continually take the high road with this maniac after he lowered the bar into the gutter?

Old 04-12-2019, 04:10 PM

20,330 posts, read 19,921,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by atltechdude View Post
Where did I say that?

You expect the other side to continually take the high road with this maniac after he lowered the bar into the gutter?
Let me know when you find out he has his followers sabotage someone's food.

Old 04-12-2019, 04:26 PM

41,813 posts, read 51,045,587 times
Quote:
Where did I say that?

That's not the low road, it's criminal and in some states a felony.

Old 04-12-2019, 04:42 PM

10,214 posts, read 15,925,047 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolom View Post
Literally disgusting!!!! I wonder if severs will be inspired by this to tamper with the food of people wearing MAGA hats in the restaurant. I mean would a conservative truly ever feel comfortable eating at the Dead Hen??? Red Hen.........

Imagine the outrage if someone who used to work at Chick fil A had talked about tampering with the food of an atheist or Muslim or liberal.

Old 04-12-2019, 04:47 PM

12,039 posts, read 6,568,955 times
This is exactly why so many believe democrat party voters to be deeply mentally unstable.....

Old 04-12-2019, 11:49 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,594,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doc1 View Post
So you approve of tampering with a person's food? Over politics?

What the hell is wrong with you people?
Well, if they TRULY believe all they say about Trump... (the Constitution calls for MUCH more than that if a president/administration, is guilty of the some of the things they are claiming)!

Old 04-22-2019, 06:08 PM

35,064 posts, read 17,006,525 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolom View Post
Reminds me of Maxine Waters' exhortations to harass people at gas stations and department stores.

Old 04-22-2019, 06:43 PM

78,409 posts, read 60,579,949 times
I find it disturbing how selfish and evil some people are.

Rant about them on-line, take up a petition, donate to their opponents, work for their opponents campaign there is a host of ways to effectively oppose the politicians and policies that you don't like.

But to assault them, tamper with their food, destroy their property etc. isn't just low class, it shows a lack of impulse control and frankly makes me wonder how much drugs the guy does. (Seriously)

Look at Mr. waiter\writer. He finally got to the big leagues, wrote an op ed and pretty much failed completely in one big narcissism flambe. Did he change anyones minds talking about peeing in peoples food? No, he did the opposite. Not only that but now he's pretty much DOA at the writing gig so I guess it's back to waiting tables for the rest of his life.

What a moron.

Old 04-22-2019, 09:10 PM

21,474 posts, read 10,572,809 times
Quote:
Where did I say that?

Bahahaha! Oh, you were serious about that?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies