Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-13-2019, 10:34 AM

11,404 posts, read 4,084,700 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
Democrats don't care about women or sexual abuse and harassment, they only want power....if Uncle Joe pervert can win, they gain power so his perversions will be excused as Bill Clinton's before him.
Trump was accused by 11 women of inappropriate sexual behavior, yet the "Christian right" still voted for him.

Any Trump supporter who would bring up accusations against Biden but ignore Trump's immediately lose all credibility .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-13-2019, 10:37 AM

20,868 posts, read 23,550,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
Democrats don't care about women or sexual abuse and harassment, they only want power....if Uncle Joe pervert can win, they gain power so his perversions will be excused as Bill Clinton's before him.
Says the guy who voted for the man who has had 3 wives, cheated on all three, and likes to grab women by the ***** and forcibly kiss them because he can!

Old 04-13-2019, 10:39 AM

9,639 posts, read 6,017,180 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dognight View Post
Biden is STROKING and FONDLING young girls. Quit making excuses for him.
When I stroked and fondled your mom last night it looked absolutely nothing like what was in the video.

Old 04-13-2019, 10:41 AM

11,404 posts, read 4,084,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
Says the guy who voted for the man who has had 3 wives, cheated on all three, and likes to grab women by the ***** and forcibly kiss them because he can!
They know they're hypocrites. But like Trump, they're too arrogant and dishonest to admit it.

Plus, its their guy, so they look the other way.

Old 04-13-2019, 10:53 AM

9,470 posts, read 10,803,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post
There’s definitely a generational aspect to this - it’s a very large part of why Trump was elected.
Unfortunately, many older people just don’t see what the big deal is.

While Biden pushed the boundaries of personal space, so far there have been no reports of actual illegal sexual contact as was the case with Weinstein, Cosby... and and has been intimated with Trump.

So, no, I don’t think that the bells are tollling for #metoo just yet.
At least half the population sees me too as a joke and views feminists with utter contempt. Generational? Maybe. If it is generational and the young millennials are simply going to live live for the benefit of those who are offended, claim victimhood or belong to a minority then our country is done for. If a whole generation is that stupid this country my deserve to fall.

Old 04-13-2019, 10:56 AM

30,976 posts, read 21,633,814 times
At least Biden was never accused of raping a young teenage girl.

Old 04-13-2019, 11:36 AM

25,826 posts, read 20,700,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by danielj72 View Post
At least half the population sees me too as a joke and views feminists with utter contempt. Generational? Maybe. If it is generational and the young millennials are simply going to live live for the benefit of those who are offended, claim victimhood or belong to a minority then our country is done for. If a whole generation is that stupid this country my deserve to fall.
Nice rant.
And thanks for sharing how little you value the reality of women’s experiences with sexual assault.

I guess it must be hard to accept that the younger generation can no longer be shamed into staying quiet about being raped.

The suffragists were subjected to nasty abuse by those who wanted them to be quiet too.

Their cause was just.
#metoo is as well.

Old 04-13-2019, 12:58 PM

24,621 posts, read 19,163,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay F View Post
When all the stories came out about Joe Biden making women uncomfortable with the way he touched them I thought we was over and done with. Another causality of the #metoo movement. I admit I was wrong. His poll numbers were basically untouched and he leads just about every Dem primary poll.

"Me-too" is highly selective.

If Liberals like the person, it doesn't apply, and if they don't like them, it does.

Old 04-13-2019, 02:02 PM

9,470 posts, read 10,803,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post
Nice rant.
And thanks for sharing how little you value the reality of women’s experiences with sexual assault.

I guess it must be hard to accept that the younger generation can no longer be shamed into staying quiet about being raped.

The suffragists were subjected to nasty abuse by those who wanted them to be quiet too.

Their cause was just.
#metoo is as well.
There is nothing about the young generations values that I am willing to accept.

Me too is no just cause, it is a joke. Worse yet me too has become a tool to justify witch hunts and a tool to impose leftism upon America. The Kavanaugh hearings were a prime example of this.

What are ugly blue haired feminists good for????comedians and one liners that is who

Old 04-13-2019, 02:05 PM

14,834 posts, read 7,411,792 times
Trump’s poll numbers mean sexual harassment/assault is no longer a disqualifier for politicians.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies